Car Upgrades

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Car Upgrades

Post by Giggle » February 1, 2019, 10:19 pm

Luddites of the world are always late to the game. I've had CC on every car I've owned since the 80s -- but then again I haven't been driving in circles on a wet rock all my life.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » February 2, 2019, 5:45 am

Giggle wrote:
February 1, 2019, 10:19 pm
Luddites of the world are always late to the game. I've had CC on every car I've owned since the 80s -- but then again I haven't been driving in circles on a wet rock all my life.
What dose of Aricept are you on?

Perhaps you should increase it; your aggressive comments are getting worse.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 2, 2019, 8:53 am

Giggle wrote:
February 1, 2019, 10:19 pm
There you go . My point exactly ! If you had been driving in circles on a wet rock , you would realise that cruise control is as much use as tits on a bull . :roll: :roll:

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 2, 2019, 12:04 pm

If you want an in dash GPS, I would think that the after market devices are much better IF the maps are easily updated. The vehicle manufacturers charge extortionate prices for map updates and they are still old maps. The entertainment center is great other than the GPS part. When on a trip, I use my cheap on dash Garmin with free lifetime map updates.

When I bought my new Isuzu, I complained about the old obsolete map. Six months later they said an update was available. I paid 300 baht and had the update installed. It was better but still not very good. Then the GPS quit working. A new chip fixed it but it is back to the old original map. That map doesn't show a new road that has been completed at least five years ago. I should mention that the GPS failure wasn't covered with the warranty. Cost me 300 baht for the new (old) chip.

Return to “Travel & Transport”