British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3883
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Lone Star » February 9, 2019, 12:15 pm

20190209-121114.jpg
US private charity and the US government do more good for people everywhere in the world -- every year -- than any other country. God Bless America.

User avatar
vincemunday
udonmap.com
Posts: 1971
Joined: December 11, 2014, 11:36 pm
Location: Udon Thani ex North Stifford and Ramsgate
Contact:

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by vincemunday » February 9, 2019, 12:17 pm

Apparently he's mooting leadership too, should be interesting times.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 774
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Giggle » February 9, 2019, 12:21 pm

The Brittles can't stand a little criticism. They fall to pieces. They're perfectly content to sit by and insult, criticize, cajole, and stir poo at others, but when the tables are turned, they get ugly fast.

yartims
udonmap.com
Posts: 522
Joined: July 23, 2018, 11:14 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by yartims » February 11, 2019, 9:42 pm

BREXIT LIVE: Brussels CAVES as Barnier admits EU ‘moving TOWARDS’ British position
MICHEL Barnier has signalled a Brexit breakthrough after the EU chief said Brussels has moved towards Britain's position over the exit deal.
By Rebecca Perring
PUBLISHED: 08:39, Mon, Feb 11, 2019 | UPDATED: 14:15, Mon, Feb 11, 2019

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... uncker-may

well of course they will as all the news is bad for the EU monkeys with the commmon makt headed down the sh i tte r
the only good Tory is a lavatory

User avatar
Udon Map
Admin
Posts: 1390
Joined: July 31, 2013, 7:57 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Udon Map » February 11, 2019, 11:23 pm

Gentlemen, please. This thread is not about Nazi Germany; it's about the British P.M. I have removed and edited posts as necessary to keep reasonably on topic.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10180
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by jackspratt » February 12, 2019, 7:34 am

Giggle wrote:
February 9, 2019, 12:21 pm
The Brittles can't stand a little criticism. They fall to pieces. They're perfectly content to sit by and insult, criticize, cajole, and stir poo at others, but when the tables are turned, they get ugly fast.
Relevance to British PM?
Brigadier-General Spratt

User avatar
Faraday
udonmap.com
Posts: 492
Joined: December 4, 2015, 10:53 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Faraday » February 12, 2019, 8:40 am

Giggle wrote:
February 9, 2019, 12:21 pm
The Brittles can't stand a little criticism. They fall to pieces. They're perfectly content to sit by and insult, criticize, cajole, and stir poo at others, but when the tables are turned, they get ugly fast.
Says the person who constantly makes disparaging remarks about British people.

Nevertheless, "Reasoning & Judgement" are part of dementia.

I forgive you.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 4758
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by GT93 » February 12, 2019, 3:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 12, 2019, 7:34 am
Giggle wrote:
February 9, 2019, 12:21 pm
The Brittles can't stand a little criticism. They fall to pieces. They're perfectly content to sit by and insult, criticize, cajole, and stir poo at others, but when the tables are turned, they get ugly fast.
Relevance to British PM?
Not even close. He eventually got banned on the other channel for incessant posts similar to this one.

User avatar
Giggle
udonmap.com
Posts: 774
Joined: October 18, 2016, 4:24 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Giggle » February 12, 2019, 4:11 pm

Associated Press
Feb 12, 2019

Official figures released Monday showed that a lack of clarity over Brexit weighed on businesses throughout 2018 and kept a lid on their investments.

For 2018 as a whole, the economy grew by 1.4 percent. The last time it performed so weakly was in 2012, during Europe’s debt crisis. The last time it had a worse year was in 2009, when it contracted by 4.2 percent in the wake of the global financial crisis that brought much of the world’s banking system to its knees.

Monday’s figures showed the slowdown gathering pace as the year came to an end. A surprise 0.4 percent contraction in December means the economy grew at a tepid rate of only 0.2 percent in the fourth quarter, down from 0.6 percent in the third quarter.

That backs up other indicators that suggest the uncertainty over Brexit is increasingly hurting the economy at a time when global trends, like a trade war between the U.S. and China, are weighing on world growth.
https://apnews.com/360d72f0e8404a50875166c44c7bbebc

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3883
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Lone Star » February 12, 2019, 5:10 pm

Giggle wrote:
February 12, 2019, 4:11 pm
Associated Press
Feb 12, 2019

Official figures released Monday showed that a lack of clarity over Brexit weighed on businesses throughout 2018 and kept a lid on their investments.

For 2018 as a whole, the economy grew by 1.4 percent. The last time it performed so weakly was in 2012, during Europe’s debt crisis. The last time it had a worse year was in 2009, when it contracted by 4.2 percent in the wake of the global financial crisis that brought much of the world’s banking system to its knees.

Monday’s figures showed the slowdown gathering pace as the year came to an end. A surprise 0.4 percent contraction in December means the economy grew at a tepid rate of only 0.2 percent in the fourth quarter, down from 0.6 percent in the third quarter.

That backs up other indicators that suggest the uncertainty over Brexit is increasingly hurting the economy at a time when global trends, like a trade war between the U.S. and China, are weighing on world growth.
https://apnews.com/360d72f0e8404a50875166c44c7bbebc
Kinda like when Bayrack was president. Everyone woke up every day wondering what he wanted the government to take over next.
US private charity and the US government do more good for people everywhere in the world -- every year -- than any other country. God Bless America.

User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3883
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Lone Star » February 15, 2019, 12:09 pm

20190215-120306.jpg

I feel sorry for the People of the UK and for Prime Minister May.
US private charity and the US government do more good for people everywhere in the world -- every year -- than any other country. God Bless America.

User avatar
vidmaster
udonmap.com
Posts: 735
Joined: August 18, 2013, 3:15 am

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by vidmaster » February 15, 2019, 3:40 pm

The people I understand BUT WTF the appeaser 😕

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 139
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by dragonz » February 15, 2019, 6:51 pm

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1";[2][3] that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends. Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 139
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by dragonz » February 15, 2019, 6:52 pm


User avatar
Lone Star
udonmap.com
Posts: 3883
Joined: June 26, 2014, 11:52 pm

Re: British PM to face No confidence vote tonight

Post by Lone Star » February 16, 2019, 6:49 am

20190216-054907.jpg
US private charity and the US government do more good for people everywhere in the world -- every year -- than any other country. God Bless America.

Post Reply

Return to “Brexit”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests