Returning Jihadi Brides.

General Udon Thani topics only!
Sateeb
udonmap.com

Wanted Down Under: Returning Jihadis.

Post by Sateeb » February 23, 2019, 1:51 am

Now Jihadi Jack wants to go home. Zero sympathy for Manchester and Paris attacks.

https://www.itv.com/news/ (Can't do link from phone.)

Between this and the Labour defectors, the Maybot must welcome the break.

joepai
udonmap.com

Re: Returning Jihadi Brides.

Post by joepai » February 23, 2019, 12:27 pm

Hers is another link, seems he misses his Mum :shock:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... es-doctor/
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 23, 2019, 12:54 pm

What a disaster Britain has become.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » February 24, 2019, 12:37 am

what i suggest is a new scottish gitmo on a remote island in jockland where they are all kept indefinitely ,and fed porridge 3 times a day
the only good Tory is a lavatory

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 24, 2019, 4:52 am

yartims wrote:
February 24, 2019, 12:37 am
what i suggest is a new scottish gitmo on a remote island in jockland where they are all kept indefinitely ,and fed porridge 3 times a day
Kilda . ive already suggested it . Even some houses left for them to make a nice home , or they could just pitch a tent or two , if it makes them feel more at home . Porridge might be a problem though , but a nice omelete made from gulls eggs is doable , and as a bonus , they risk their sad lives to get the eggs . Sort of an extreme omelete if you like .

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » February 24, 2019, 5:19 am

saint wrote:
February 24, 2019, 4:52 am
yartims wrote:
Kilda . ive already suggested it . Even some houses left for them to make a nice home , or they could just pitch a tent or two , if it makes them feel more at home . Porridge might be a problem though , but a nice omelete made from gulls eggs is doable , and as a bonus , they risk their sad lives to get the eggs . Sort of an extreme omelete if you like .
Rockall is my pick 😉

As they say there is fuckall in Rockall.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 24, 2019, 7:21 am

saint wrote:
yartims wrote:
Great 'reality TV' suggestion there saint. Porridge is way too too good for 'em but maybe they can have Bear Grills show 'em how to crack them gull's eggs? If they finally want to assimilate back into the community, we can send some angry 'Wee Free' church ministers over to help get them back on the straight & narrow.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 24, 2019, 8:57 am

tamada wrote:
February 24, 2019, 7:21 am
saint wrote:
yartims wrote:
Great 'reality TV' suggestion there saint. Porridge is way too too good for 'em but maybe they can have Bear Grills show 'em how to crack them gull's eggs? If they finally want to assimilate back into the community, we can send some angry 'Wee Free' church ministers over to help get them back on the straight & narrow.
I thought about that , and it would probably be watched by millions , just to see how many plunge to their sorry deaths collecting the eggs . However that would give them the attention they crave , just like the attention seeking bitch on the news everyday now .
No , dump them there and leave them to rot .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 24, 2019, 9:54 pm

20190224-154711.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 25, 2019, 4:36 pm

AlexO wrote:
February 20, 2019, 10:20 pm
skinner wrote:
February 20, 2019, 3:39 pm
On BBC radio a few minutes ago. The child will be entitled to Dutch ,British and perhaps Bangladeshi citizenship. Some discussion about whether entitlement to Bangladeshi citizenship is enough to strip her of UK citizenship. Im sure it will go to the courts.
Explain to me why your theory of rights to Citzenship is correct. She has a dual Bangladeshi/ UK Citizenship. Right to 2 passports because her Jihdai Father was able to use the Brit system of fair play to all is a shambles and basically run by Asians. When was the last time you recieved a letter from the UK Home Office from Smith or Jones, its all Patel etc. Hope she and her wee product of being a wee comfort babe rot in Syria.
Not my theory. Just what they were saying on BBC radio

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 26, 2019, 2:25 pm

Giggle wrote:
February 23, 2019, 12:54 pm
What a disaster Britain has become.
I disagree. It's obviously troubled over Brexit but it's not a disaster. The sky isn't going to fall in on Britain. It's a democracy trying to sort out a very difficult problem in a democratic way.

Even the jihadi bride issue will eventually be resolved according to the rule of law rather than by the strength of public distaste for these girls. To me that's admirable.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 26, 2019, 8:43 pm

A toady, lick spittle sycophant would think things are going swimmingly as he circled round the flushing bowl.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » February 27, 2019, 8:56 pm

latest private eye has this

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/current-issue
the only good Tory is a lavatory

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 28, 2019, 12:21 am

You're losing form Giggle. The best trolling is more subtle. The sledge hammer approach just provides your target with a good laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » February 28, 2019, 7:29 am

Seem's the home secretary is about to do a U TURN

Home Secretary admits it may be difficult to strip Isis bride Shamima Begum of UK citizenship
Yahoo News UK Andy Wells,Yahoo News UK 9 hours ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Scroll back up to restore default view.
Home Secretary Sajid Javid stripped Isis bride Shamima Begum of UK citizenship last week but he has now indicated that it may be prove difficult to enforce.

Speaking at the home affairs committee, Mr Javid admitted that the power can not be used if it leaves an individual stateless.

While not commenting specifically on Begum’s case, Mr Javid said: “If an individual only has one citizenship, then generally the power cannot be used because by definition if you took away their British citizenship they would be stateless.

Shamima Begum was stripped of UK citizenship last week (BBC)
“I certainly haven’t done that and I am not aware that one of my predecessors has done that in a case where they know an individual only has one citizenship, as that would be breaking international law as we understand it.”

It had been thought that Begum, who travelled to Syria from London to join Isis when she was 15, travelled to the UK on a Bangladeshi passport when she was a toddler, meaning she would not be made stateless.

However, Bangladesh officials have denied she has citizenship there and Begum remains in a refugee camp with her newborn baby.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » February 28, 2019, 9:39 am

Let her stay there
Will be a risk if returns and we will pay benefits for rest of her & the kids life😩😩😩😩😩

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 28, 2019, 11:29 am

Please, she's British.

I doubt the Syrians want ISIL groomed British school girls residing in their country.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 28, 2019, 12:14 pm

GT93 wrote:
February 28, 2019, 11:29 am
Please, she's British.

I doubt the Syrians want ISIL groomed British school girls residing in their country.
A lot of them dont want a homicidal dictator running the show either . That hasnt worked out too well for them , has it .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 28, 2019, 12:27 pm

There don't seem to be easy solutions in that part of the world.

Syria and Yemen are terrible terrible tragedies.

Those of us born in well to do relatively decent countries are very very fortunate. The jihadi brides made really really stupid decisions. I feel very sorry for their families.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » February 28, 2019, 12:49 pm

I spare my sympathy for genuine hardship cases , not murdering idiots . As for the families , many of these youngsters are radicalised in their own homes , before they even use the internet .

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”