Electric Gate Opener

General Udon Thani topics only!
mhonigstock
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by mhonigstock » January 11, 2014, 2:35 pm

Any recommendations for a company to buy an electric gate opener from? They must also handle installation.
Thanks.

Tango Sierra
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by Tango Sierra » January 11, 2014, 8:34 pm

Highly recommend Security SA LTD in the IT Plaza. They did an outstanding job on the install and adjustments. There opener also has battery backup.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by dunroaming » January 11, 2014, 8:55 pm

Global House did mine about 2 years ago, 15000 approx to buy then 1500 baht to fit, they handled everything and still working as good as new today

Tango Sierra
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by Tango Sierra » January 27, 2014, 9:05 pm

PF
Cannot do PMs yet, so hope you see this. Total cost was 20,000, a year and half ago.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by pf-flyer » January 28, 2014, 2:22 pm

Thanks
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

monkeyman
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by monkeyman » January 28, 2014, 2:35 pm

Do these prices include everything? (gate, motor, cement for slider etc) so all you have to do is press the remote after its done.. ?

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by Sakhonnick » January 28, 2014, 3:13 pm

I bought the motor and runners from Global House in Sakon, i have 3 remotes also for it,

Installed it myself, cause i like things done properly haha, lining up the track was the hardest part as i had to space it out from the gate and the gate was not even!!!, been working great for over a year now, just some WD40 from time to time to keep the wheels on the gate from squeeling

Peter USNR
udonmap.com

Electric Gate Opener

Post by Peter USNR » August 15, 2014, 4:38 pm

Global house has the openers and the required track bars, best price I found in Udon and 2 years later still working good

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Re: Electric Gate Opener

Post by pf-flyer » February 26, 2019, 7:57 pm

I did a search and did not find any recent postings for gate openers. Does anybody have any recommendations for gate opener purchases and installation? My second ( Named Type 428 ) gate opener just craped out and I do not want to deal with the dealer that installed it again. It is not under warranty. I want to purchase a replacement gate opener by a different company and have it installed. Thanks in advance for any advise.
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 26, 2019, 9:38 pm

PT Flyer
I didn’t know which to buy as never had them before.
Ended up after some personal research getting a gate opener with the brand name Weigand.
It was supplied out of Malaysia by the local gate and fence man here behind the Nong Samrong golf course, who supplied and installed my fence and gates. Got 2 hand held controllers for the car and bikes and another mounted on the wall in the house.
Check the brand on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 26, 2019, 9:53 pm

Seems lots of people have fenced-in properties. Hmmmm.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » February 27, 2019, 8:21 am

Found this with a search

post524969.html#p524969

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » February 27, 2019, 11:52 am

[quote=pf-flyer post_id=537093 time=1551185828 user_id=4566]
I did a search and did not find any recent postings for gate openers. Does anybody have any recommendations for gate opener purchases and installation? My second ( Named Type 428 ) gate opener just craped out and I do not want to deal with the dealer that installed it again. It is not under warranty. I want to purchase a replacement gate opener by a different company and have it installed. Thanks in advance for any advise.
[/quote]
Follow up:..... I opened the top lid where the electronics board is located and cleaned out the Geico lizard shxt and now the gate opener works just fine. Those pesky little things get into everything and shxt it up. They got into the unit by crawling thru the wiring conduit. I could see their droppings in the conduit. I sealed the ends of the conduit with Silicon RVT Sealant.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”