udonmap.com

Chiropractor

Post by mak » March 10, 2019, 6:36 pm

Any chiropractors in Udon?

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Re: Chiropractor

Post by Airportwo » March 12, 2019, 10:33 am

I don't believe there is? if there was I would be going for an "adjustment" today!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 12, 2019, 8:25 pm

I paid a visit to Dr. Logan at the International Chiropractic Clinic of Laos in Vientiane. Of course, since I don't have a multiple entry extension of stay in Thailand, I had to get a reentry permit plus pay the visa fee to cross over into Laos. His initial consultation if free, but then each session thereafter is USD100. He will suggest you have an MRI done at a local hospital just up from his clinic, and the MRIs there are only USD100. If you need it you can get as many other MRIs on various parts of the body in the same day for only USD100 for each area. The entire trip was worth it to me just to have an inexpensive MRI done, and the savings from not having to pay for an MRI in Udon nearly paid for my entire trip. I spent the night in an inexpensive hotel just a few steps from his clinic. I did one session the day I arrived and one the following day before returning to Udon. I got good results, and though I spent about 15,000 baht all in all, it was worth it to me. Just consider it a quick get-away to recharge your batteries.

https://www.facebook.com/chiropracticlaos/
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » March 16, 2019, 5:38 pm

Thank you. Good info.

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » March 16, 2019, 5:57 pm

Doc (docta) used to advertise for a Dr. Den that would show at the Kinneree one in a while. I don’f know if he still comes or not. Took the wife to see him a couple of years ago.
Maybe Doc will answer on here or you can PM him

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » April 17, 2019, 12:49 pm

For you fellas looking for local Chiropractic treatment, Dr. Den, who had been coming to, Udon, every month for 5 years stopped coming after, Stan Smith, passed away.
Stan Smith, was a long time, Udon, gentleman who originally arranged, Dr. Den, to serve our community.

Dr. Den, contacted my wife, Sawitta, this morning saying he'll return to, Udon, Sat - 27th of April, to offer treatment beginning early that morning.

Location has yet to be determined; I'll post location when informed.

During the years, Dr. Den, served our community charge for falang treatment was, 1,200B ... 500B for Thais; don't know if this has changed!

Please do not request information regarding his qualifications from me, I'll not respond!!

Dr. Den, served our community monthly for years with his qualifications often posted by, Stan Smith.

-Doc

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » April 22, 2019, 4:57 pm

To follow up with Chiropractic treatment location, Dr Den, is offering this coming, Saturday - April 27.

7 Colors House hotel - Udon Thani

Address : 152/3 Soi Mitmongkol T.Maakaeng, Muang, Udon Thani

Phone: 081 964 3151
Attachments
7 Colors House Hotel - Udon Thani.png

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”