Udon Thani Masonic Lodge

General Udon Thani topics only!
marcus1
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Masonic Lodge

Post by marcus1 » February 11, 2019, 12:09 am

You win Vince...Take me to the Masonic lodge.
Do with me what you will...!!!
See you at the meeting..!!!!...NOT..!!!
Frigging load of idiot's....
Stupid is what stupid does...
If you believe so much in this ideal...
Why do you not go back home to your own country and leave Thailand alone...!!!
Do you really think that you can contribute to this great country in any way...???
I think not..!!!
As I said before...You guy's so need to get life...!!!

YKICAMOOCOW

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » February 11, 2019, 5:47 am

marcus1 wrote:
February 11, 2019, 12:09 am
You win Vince...Take me to the Masonic lodge.
Do with me what you will...!!!
See you at the meeting..!!!!...NOT..!!!
Frigging load of idiot's....
Stupid is what stupid does...
If you believe so much in this ideal...
Why do you not go back home to your own country and leave Thailand alone...!!!
Do you really think that you can contribute to this great country in any way...???
I think not..!!!
As I said before...You guy's so need to get life...!!!
Oi oi!

I don't really know much about the Masons, but I do know people can do as they like as long as nobody is coerced or harmed.

Keep your stupid comments - which includes Felix & Dementia Giggle, to yourselves!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 11, 2019, 6:42 am

Gentlemen, this is not a debate about the virtues (or not) of Free Masons conceptually. This is an informational thread for people who are interested in forming or participating in a local lodge. Let's try to stay on topic, please.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 11, 2019, 6:48 am

Marcus, you really shouldn't rant, it's not good for you and to be honest it doesn't look great.

We aren't exactly introducing Freemasonry to Thailand
https://www.lanexang.org/history-of-fre ... iland.html

Some of the frigging idiots who were also stupid and needed to get a life, scientists, polar explorers, spacemen, presidents
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons

My own personal favourite whose discovery led to the saving of millions of lives
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fleming

My contribution to this country has been spending several millions in Thai baht creating work for local companies and suppliers and hopefully that led to several families being fed and watered over the last few years, oh, and paying for two children's educations, feeding poor people when we see them in the street and dropping food off at a couple of points so that some Soi dogs don't starve to death, you?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 11, 2019, 7:10 am

Udon Map wrote:
February 11, 2019, 6:42 am
Gentlemen, this is not a debate about the virtues (or not) of Free Masons conceptually. This is an informational thread for people who are interested in forming or participating in a local lodge. Let's try to stay on topic, please.
It's okay Paul, it's just a lack of understanding but all we can do is offer to open the doors to show people what Freemasonry is about and show them literature to back up what we say but if they choose not to take up our offer and believe what they "think" they know, we can do no more.

Marcus's reaction is one very familiar to Freemasons, indeed some masons prefer to be kept out of the limelight because of the hostility that's directed at them from people who haven't even really taken time to research what it's really about, of course we see this hostility from some members on other threads too, it's not restricted to Freemasonry but thanks for the intervention.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 12, 2019, 7:16 pm

Sorry guy's...
I do sincerely send my apology's to all that I may of offended...
It is not my place to comment on what people do...
As long as no one hurts or takes advantage of anyone all is good.
Regards...Marcus.
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 12, 2019, 7:24 pm

Thank you Marcus, you've shown you're a man of character, that couldn't have been easy.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 12, 2019, 7:28 pm

It was very easy Vince....I was in the wrong..!!!!
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 12, 2019, 7:32 pm

Well you're okay in my eyes, it takes a principled man to own up when they're wrong. Thanks again.

marcus1
udonmap.com

Post by marcus1 » February 13, 2019, 1:09 am

OK.
YKICAMOOCOW

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 18, 2019, 12:06 pm

Dear all,

A little reminder that the next meeting will be at 15.00 hrs on the 21st Feb @ the JB guesthouse and sports bar, all interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.
Attachments
IMG_0528.JPG
IMG_0528.JPG (21.21 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » February 18, 2019, 7:53 pm

Vince it’s rumored Wide awake and giggle might turn up at the meeting I’ve sent you a video clip for identification purposes

https://youtu.be/z5effaImHsU

:-"

Hope the lodge is successful

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 21, 2019, 1:09 pm

We look forward to meeting all interested parties at the JB Guesthouse and Sports
Bar at 3pm today.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 21, 2019, 7:07 pm

Today's meeting was well attended and some good ideas were exchanged. There were a few past masters at the gathering which should ensure we can fill most posts with ease.
Thanks to all who came and we look forward to seeing you again on the 28th February @ 3pm when we will hold another informal meeting at the JB Guesthouse and sports bar.
All interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (7.91 KiB) Viewed 2377 times

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 24, 2019, 2:55 pm

Dear All, the next meeting for those interested in opening a lodge in Udon Thani will be held at the JB Guesthouse and Sports Bar on the 28th February @ 3pm. All interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 27, 2019, 9:13 pm

Dear all, a little reminder that there is a meeting tomorrow @ 3pm at the JB Guesthouse and Sportsbar, all interested parties are welcome. Please dress casually.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 5, 2019, 9:26 pm

Dear all, please note we will be meeting on Thursday the 7th March at 3pm @ The JB guesthouse and sports bar to discuss the opening of a lodge in Udon Thani, all interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 8, 2019, 4:41 pm

Dear all, the meeting on the 7th went ahead and was well attended, at the meeting it was decided that we would meet again on the 14th March at 3pm @ the JB Guesthous and Sports Bar, all interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 13, 2019, 7:36 pm

Dear all, please note we will be meeting tomorrow Thursday the 14th March at 3pm @ The JB guesthouse and sports bar to discuss the opening of a lodge in Udon Thani, all interested parties are welcome, please dress casually.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » March 14, 2019, 6:17 pm

Dear All, today's meeting went ahead and was once again well attended, it was decided that we would meet again next Thursday the 21st March @ 3pm at the JB Sports Bar and Guesthouse with LOI commencing at 3.30pm. All interested parties, including new members are welcome.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”