World news discussion forum
jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Re: Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

Post by jai yen yen » March 15, 2019, 10:57 pm

the-monk wrote:
March 15, 2019, 1:56 pm
<< who has been planning the attack for two years. >>
After 2 year of brainless TRUNP, 2 years of TRUMP denigrating everyone except the fascist white male.. this is what you get...
TRUMP has innocent blood on his hands, sadly he is too DUMB to understand.
Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims and the NZ people.
May you all RIP.
At least you gave me a good laugh when I read your post. A new pathetic low in blaming President Trump for anything that goes wrong in the world. You should run for the democrat party, you would fit right in.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 16, 2019, 2:17 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 15, 2019, 10:57 pm
the-monk wrote:
March 15, 2019, 1:56 pm
<< who has been planning the attack for two years. >>
After 2 year of brainless TRUNP, 2 years of TRUMP denigrating everyone except the fascist white male.. this is what you get...
TRUMP has innocent blood on his hands, sadly he is too DUMB to understand.
Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims and the NZ people.
May you all RIP.
At least you gave me a good laugh when I read your post. A new pathetic low in blaming President Trump for anything that goes wrong in the world. You should run for the democrat party, you would fit right in.
Well blame Trump no, but he is fully aware that his ignorant rhetoric certainly fuels the hatred, and division.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » March 16, 2019, 3:10 am

So does racially targeted beheadings with the perpetrators expecting/demanding repatriation back to their nation of refuge.

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » March 16, 2019, 3:42 am

no ones talking about how he's is able to do this total failure from the security services and government for the life off me how the ---- are people off the street able to buy automatic weapons fcuking horrific the video the should be hung as much as most terrorism is by muslims this is the result off goverments telling lies to got to war for profit now it's a waiting game for the retaliation from the muslim terrorists. fcuksakes man bet there were kids killed we've seen enough with Manchester this ---- lies squarely with goverments around the world

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 16, 2019, 3:43 am

trekkertony wrote:
March 16, 2019, 3:10 am
So does racially targeted beheadings with the perpetrators expecting/demanding repatriation back to their nation of refuge.
I guess there is no one to take the moral high ground then. Patheiic world we live in.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 16, 2019, 4:51 am

vincemunday wrote:
March 15, 2019, 2:40 pm
If it's a non Muslim who's committed the attack it'll be a terrorist attack, he won't have mental issues.
So are you saying that someone who plots an attack on others , then carries it out at their place of worship , killing women and children on mass , is sane ?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 16, 2019, 4:54 am

Sport wrote:
March 15, 2019, 9:05 pm
No sympathy at all to the mooozlems, payback time for the slimes.
Arent you ex police ? Did you retire , or were let go for mental health reasons . Just curious .

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 16, 2019, 6:14 am

Said it before , and ill say it again . Social media is a cancer eating away at humanity .
Its about time these multi billion companies took a step up and stopped all the hatred and abuse thats spewing from their websites .
Do not give a voice to these nutters that just want to do others harm .
Governments also should regulate , and come down hard on the likes of Fakebook ect .

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 16, 2019, 6:56 am

saint wrote:
March 16, 2019, 4:51 am
vincemunday wrote:
If it's a non Muslim who's committed the attack it'll be a terrorist attack, he won't have mental issues.
So are you saying that someone who plots an attack on others , then carries it out at their place of worship , killing women and children on mass , is sane ?
Define insane. There must be an awful lot of insane Irish walking the streets, some who have even been voted into UK parliament. Big difference between Fundamentalist or Radical as opposed to insane.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 16, 2019, 8:32 am

AlexO wrote:
March 16, 2019, 6:56 am
saint wrote:
vincemunday wrote:
Define insane. There must be an awful lot of insane Irish walking the streets, some who have even been voted into UK parliament. Big difference between Fundamentalist or Radical as opposed to insane.
More surprising, it was the first thought that came to Vinnie, no compassion for the victims. Reactions to events like this, reveal a lot about a human being.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 16, 2019, 8:50 am

AlexO wrote:
March 16, 2019, 6:56 am
saint wrote:
vincemunday wrote:
I would say your insane if you think killing innocent people by the dozens including kids for your cause is normal .
Put whatever label you want on the nutter . He is not the full shilling .

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 16, 2019, 9:12 am

saint wrote:
March 16, 2019, 4:54 am
No sympathy at all to the mooozlems, payback time for the slimes.
Arent you ex police ? Did you retire , or were let go for mental health reasons . Just curious .
[/quote]

Yes saint no problem, an Ex, 30 yrs predominately front line, discharged medically unfit with arm and back disability.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 16, 2019, 9:26 am

vincemunday wrote:
Freemasons....Anyone believing in a single deity may be admitted. Rudyard Kipling, who was a member of a masonic lodge in Lahore, wrote a number of poems about his fellow masons who were Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Jews. In theory, all discussion of religion and politics is prohibited within lodges.

Vinnie!!! maybe you should rethink representing Freemasons in Udon Thani.

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » March 16, 2019, 9:33 am

My first reaction is my heartfelt sympathy to all the victims.

I agree that social media has a certain amount to answer for in the case of many extremist attacks, and Udon Map is a form of social media. I am not advocating censorship, on some threads we can expect a no-holds-barred debate, but on this particular thread can we not have some decorum?

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » March 16, 2019, 9:54 am

I don't know what all the fuss is about.theres probably 50 people a day beheaded with a blunt knife in the name of Islam.
What pees me off is we are going to have this news stuck all over the media for the next couple of weeks when there's more important issues like brexit.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 16, 2019, 10:09 am

Two wrongs , never have made a right . As for brexit , some of those M Ps should be beheaded with a blunt knife , but we live is a civilised democratic society , so they just get a nice fat pension for life instead .
Thats what they call justice .

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 16, 2019, 10:22 am

I see May can find police to patrol the mosques but what about everyday issues where you can only phone and leave a message. Set up a special number for Muslims to call in like the rest of the country

Natas

Post by Natas » March 16, 2019, 10:47 am

Wow you all turn on each other faster then old Uncle Nok who needs a new bottle of Lao Khow..
Look at yourselves.
Some real classy people here.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 16, 2019, 9:35 pm

Had originally heard that there was more than the 1 main gun toting murderer with possibly 3 or 4, still haven’t heard of other gunmen on the small amount of news I bother to tune into.
Is it just him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 16, 2019, 10:04 pm

From what I can gather the nutter left the first mosque after the majority of the shootings, and drove to the 2nd. He was apparently tackled by a guy after killing a few more there, and then left.

It's all here:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-17/ ... z/10908992

Return to “World News”