Post by Chuchi » March 17, 2019, 12:46 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
March 16, 2019, 2:17 am
jai yen yen wrote:
March 15, 2019, 10:57 pm
the-monk wrote:
March 15, 2019, 1:56 pm
<< who has been planning the attack for two years. >>
After 2 year of brainless TRUNP, 2 years of TRUMP denigrating everyone except the fascist white male.. this is what you get...
TRUMP has innocent blood on his hands, sadly he is too DUMB to understand.
Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims and the NZ people.
May you all RIP.
At least you gave me a good laugh when I read your post. A new pathetic low in blaming President Trump for anything that goes wrong in the world. You should run for the democrat party, you would fit right in.
Well blame Trump no, but he is fully aware that his ignorant rhetoric certainly fuels the hatred, and division.
Chelsea Clinton taking some flak as well ,we definitely are living in a divisive hate filled era with the internet providing the perfect conduit. My childhood was internet free people seemed more sociable and happy , nowadays all you ever see is people fixated to their mobiles .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... lhan-omar/

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Re: Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

Post by jai yen yen » March 17, 2019, 4:57 am

God did not create man, man created God and it was one of the biggest mistakes we ever made. The problems today are all about fear, fear of losing our way of life. The Muslims do not want to integrate into other cultures, they want to infiltrate and change things to their way of thinking. The extremists do this with terror, the moderates do it with immigration and politics. They are fighting for what they believe and the way they want to live, nonmuslims are afraid of that so then you have antimuslim feelings and the odd nutcase like this guy doing what he thinks he has to to protect his way of life. Here in Canada we now have an Islamic political party, most are very unhappy about that. I have been to Muslim countries and I for one would not like to live their way under Sharia law. I like our culture and way of life and would not want to lose it. Look at the troubles in some European countries now. It is a problem that is not going to go away. I do not agree with violence and this was a terrible thing that happened in NZ but what I really find interesting is how shocked and upset the world is at this yet we have Muslims doing worse all the time and we just seem to accept it.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » March 17, 2019, 6:58 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 17, 2019, 4:57 am
God did not create man, man created God and it was one of the biggest mistakes we ever made. The problems today are all about fear, fear of losing our way of life. The Muslims do not want to integrate into other cultures, they want to infiltrate and change things to their way of thinking. The extremists do this with terror, the moderates do it with immigration and politics. They are fighting for what they believe and the way they want to live, nonmuslims are afraid of that so then you have antimuslim feelings and the odd nutcase like this guy doing what he thinks he has to to protect his way of life. Here in Canada we now have an Islamic political party, most are very unhappy about that. I have been to Muslim countries and I for one would not like to live their way under Sharia law. I like our culture and way of life and would not want to lose it. Look at the troubles in some European countries now. It is a problem that is not going to go away. I do not agree with violence and this was a terrible thing that happened in NZ but what I really find interesting is how shocked and upset the world is at this yet we have Muslims doing worse all the time and we just seem to accept it.
It is puzzling why the states and media are suppressing what Muslims are and what they do.

The other day, "Nigeria: Muslims murder 85 people, torch 100 homes, villagers “living in palpable fear”

The continuing disaster,Vatican official says 100,000 Christians are killed each year because of their faith Catholic Hearld 3 June, 2013
"More than 100,000 Christians are killed each year because of their faith, and millions more face bigotry, intolerance and marginalization because of their beliefs, a Vatican official has said."

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » March 17, 2019, 7:25 am

Where was the outrage and media sensationalism when this was occurring?

"3000 Yazidi sex slaves are lost and feared dead. This story should be in headlines everywhere. Is it? Are the lives of Yazidi girls and women so valueless in the eyes of the Western media? Add to that the fact that thousands of other Yazidi sex slaves who were tortured and murdered. Where also are the human rights activists? Why do they ignore these victims of jihad terror and abuse?

“LOST FOREVER ISIS’ 3,000 Yazidi sex slaves feared dead as hopes of finding any of them alive fade with collapse of evil ‘caliphate,’” by Tariq Tahir, Sun, March 12, 2019:

FEARS are mounting for thousands of Yazidi women who were captured and used as sex slaves by ISIS fighters.

Figures suggest almost 10,000 Yazidis have either been killed or kidnapped by ISIS and there are horrifying accounts of mass rape.

Many Yazidis have been able to flee the clutches of the terror group as it defends its final remaining stronghold in Baghouz, eastern Syria, from the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.

One Yazidi woman held as a sex slave by ISIS burnt her veil after being freed from the town this week.

But families of around 3,000 others still missing fear they may never see their loved ones again.

“We have had the same number of missing for years now. The problem is, not many are coming back,” Ahmed Burjus, deputy executive director of Yazda, a Yazidi advocacy group told The Independent.

“We were hoping that many people would be liberated from Baghouz, but only 50-60 [Yazidis] have escaped.”

The Yazidis are a religious sect whose beliefs combine elements of several ancient Middle Eastern religions.

But ISIS considers them devil worshippers and its attacks on the group were condemned as a “genocide” by the United Nations.

Salwa Sayed al-Omar spent years as a prisoner of ISIS but she escaped its clutches this week.

She fled its last populated enclave in east Syria along with two Iraqi boys pretending to be her brothers.

RAPED BY JIHADIS She said: “A woman was shifted from one man to another unless it was to one who had a bit of mercy… if she was in good condition, she would carry on.

“If not, she would get married to avoid being abused.”

Omar was eventually married to a Tajik jihadist but she escaped along with two Iraqi children, Mustafa and Dia, who had been her neighbours.

Dr Paul Stott, from the Henry Jackson Society think-tank, told The Sun Online: “At least 3,000 Yazidis are missing from this period. Many will be dead."

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 17, 2019, 7:55 am

TJ wrote:
March 17, 2019, 6:58 am
jai yen yen wrote:
It is puzzling why the states and media are suppressing what Muslims are and what they do.

The other day, "Nigeria: Muslims murder 85 people, torch 100 homes, villagers “living in palpable fear”

The continuing disaster,Vatican official says 100,000 Christians are killed each year because of their faith Catholic Hearld 3 June, 2013
"More than 100,000 Christians are killed each year because of their faith, and millions more face bigotry, intolerance and marginalization because of their beliefs, a Vatican official has said."
Not to mention the other 100,000 innocent Christian boys sexually abused by horny *** Catholic priests.....just terrible isn't it.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 17, 2019, 8:06 am

jai yen yen wrote:
So are you saying ALL Muslims in Canada have no interest in integrating, and are in fact trying to infiltrate and change the culture.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 17, 2019, 8:14 am

That's a joke right ? so how many of you angry white men are off to church this morning to do a few hallelujah's and sing kumbaya ? I thought not. All of a sudden everyone's getting outraged about it. You are right though, no tweet from Trump about BLACK Africans being murdered. no "thoughts and prayers " or "Stand with them " phony soundbites .
RIP to a group of people just going about their daily business, and you whiney right wingers all you can do is try to change the narrative to what about us poor middle aged white privileged male christians , who now have all of a sudden feel sad for black people being murdered in Africa. FAKE OUTRAGE
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 17, 2019, 8:25 am

TJ wrote:
March 17, 2019, 6:58 am
jai yen yen wrote:

I would not believe anything coming out of the vatican or catholic church right now .
Anything to deflect from their misdoings .
Why is it a lot of this is coming out of Australia ?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 17, 2019, 9:37 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
March 17, 2019, 8:06 am
jai yen yen wrote:
So are you saying ALL Muslims in Canada have no interest in integrating, and are in fact trying to infiltrate and change the culture.
I believe the majority of them want Sharia law and their way of life, some will play along now but when the time comes they will go to what they believe in their hearts. They need to be a majority and if that happens and it may you better be ready to convert. I am dead either way as I am a devout atheist. :D

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » March 17, 2019, 10:01 am

jai yen yen wrote:
March 17, 2019, 9:37 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
I believe the majority of them want Sharia law and their way of life, some will play along now but when the time comes they will go to what they believe in their hearts. They need to be a majority and if that happens and it may you better be ready to convert. I am dead either way as I am a devout atheist. :D
And I believe most Christians want to restart the crusades :lol: you don't really know muslims then , most I ever met were drinking ,smoking and womanizing and the only reason the went to mosque was to keep their "pop" happy. A Lexus and a couple of weeks in Patts was their idea of paradise
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 17, 2019, 10:17 am

papafarang wrote:
March 17, 2019, 10:01 am
jai yen yen wrote:
March 17, 2019, 9:37 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
And I believe most Christians want to restart the crusades :lol: you don't really know muslims then , most I ever met were drinking ,smoking and womanizing and the only reason the went to mosque was to keep their "pop" happy. A Lexus and a couple of weeks in Patts was their idea of paradise
Those that cling to RELIGION, for the most part have NOTHING else, once people of the MUSLIM faith move to Westernized countries where they are able to make a living, and better themselves, they will for the most part, make MONEY their GOD, just like the rest of us !!!!!

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 17, 2019, 10:35 am

jai yen yen. Nice comment you put up this morning, I agree with most of it. =D>

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 17, 2019, 10:54 am

Sport wrote:
March 17, 2019, 10:35 am
Paranoid.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » March 17, 2019, 12:03 pm

from the news this morning the New Zealand coraners are being pressurised to release the bodies due to religeous reasons and the NZ prime has said they will have bodies released by Wednesday sorry this is ridiculous a full investigation would be carried out and families would have to wait if it was a Christian shooting I am another non believer so maybe that makes me incensative but we all have seen that rushing things in the grenfelt disaster ended in millions worth of fraud by minorities

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » March 17, 2019, 12:04 pm

Death Toll now 50 People after one of the More seriously injured died in Hospital....RIP...

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 17, 2019, 12:34 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
March 17, 2019, 12:03 pm
from the news this morning the New Zealand coraners are being pressurised to release the bodies due to religeous reasons and the NZ prime has said they will have bodies released by Wednesday sorry this is ridiculous a full investigation would be carried out and families would have to wait if it was a Christian shooting I am another non believer so maybe that makes me incensative but we all have seen that rushing things in the grenfelt disaster ended in millions worth of fraud by minorities
They should receive no special treatment that just fuels division

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » March 17, 2019, 10:36 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
March 17, 2019, 10:54 am
Sport wrote:
March 17, 2019, 10:35 am
Paranoid. I don't think so, look at all the countries with a large Muslim immigration and the problems they are having as well as many of them demanding Sharia law. Look in the south of Thailand at how things are there and it just keeps getting worse, the phillipines is the same. I do not dwell on it or anything else that is negative, I live and enjoy my life and I do hope for the future I am wrong.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » March 18, 2019, 6:59 am

saint wrote:
March 16, 2019, 6:14 am
Said it before , and ill say it again . Social media is a cancer eating away at humanity .
Its about time these multi billion companies took a step up and stopped all the hatred and abuse thats spewing from their websites .
Do not give a voice to these nutters that just want to do others harm .
Governments also should regulate , and come down hard on the likes of Fakebook ect .
Agree entirely, that also applies to the map, think it's disgusting that the obviously racist posting by a so called "Sport" earlier on in this topic are still up for all to see, It doesn't reflect this members thoughts nor I suspect those of most members .
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 18, 2019, 9:47 am

Well said OG.

You wonder where the line between free speech, and celebrating mass murder, begins.

Can you imagine what would have happened if someone had posted on here "No sympathy at all to the christians/hindus/buddhists, payback time for the slimes." after the Manchester Arena bombing.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » March 18, 2019, 9:47 am

More than a few members" Sport" these ideals, no pun intended....jai yen..yen..and lone..star are his biggest fans,,,,great thinkers.

Return to “World News”