Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

World news discussion forum
vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Mass shooting in New Zealand mosques

Post by vlad » March 20, 2019, 3:41 pm

The lifer who will never leave his cell will be fed everyday, clothed all his life, probably cost 100k a year to keep him segregated and secure, all at the Tax payers expense ? of course not forgetting all his health costs while incarcerated for life.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » March 20, 2019, 7:13 pm

you would think being kept within 10 km of GT93 would be punishment enough for him

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » March 21, 2019, 8:33 am

One of the top gangs in NZ, the Mongrel Mob, has offered to protect the Hamilton mosque, and not only that, the majority of prisoners in prison in NZ are either Mongrel Mob, or Black Power gang members, so if I was that terrorist dude I wouldnt be sleeping with both eyes shut

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2019, 12:30 pm

This is what sensible countries do, to minimise the risk of further senseless massacres:
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced a plan to ban military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles in the wake of the terrorist attack that killed 50 people in Christchurch.

Ms Ardern said the ban would also apply to high-capacity magazines, all parts with the ability to convert firearms into semi-automatic-style weapons, and parts that cause "close to automatic gunfire"
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-21/ ... s/10923760

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » March 21, 2019, 3:13 pm

The President of New Zealand has acted swiftly and quickly. She has announced immediately Semi-Automatic and Automatic weapons within 6 days will be banned. Maybe Trump and the other Members who need to own these should act the same as this woman has done.

New Zealanders Winning.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » March 21, 2019, 4:09 pm

Pussies..I just sent her an email to say my boy is busy disarming IED's every week, in a country that banned semi auto's after a massacre there long ago. There is a flip side to gun reform, Those hell bent on destruction will grab the next best option after guns. Homemade pipe bombs, vests, and whatnot. Do we ban copper piping. fertilizers, and ball bearings. No. The last time we banned guns after WW1, we got caught with our pants down when a 2nd world war came along..The only way they will get my semi''s is from my cold dead hand. Be buggered if I am getting caught defenceless.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 21, 2019, 5:05 pm

Pretty emotional response, maaka.

Your semi is not much use to you in Issan, and I can't see NZ being under any short, medium or long term threat of invasion.

The lunatic Aussie would not have been able to wreak the death and destruction he did with a pipe bomb or vest - assuming he had the wherewithal to construct one.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » March 21, 2019, 5:06 pm

maaka wrote:
March 21, 2019, 4:09 pm
Pussies..I just sent her an email to say my boy is busy disarming IED's every week, in a country that banned semi auto's after a massacre there long ago. There is a flip side to gun reform, Those hell bent on destruction will grab the next best option after guns. Homemade pipe bombs, vests, and whatnot. Do we ban copper piping. fertilizers, and ball bearings. No. The last time we banned guns after WW1, we got caught with our pants down when a 2nd world war came along..The only way they will get my semi''s is from my cold dead hand. Be buggered if I am getting caught defenceless.
Yes. Agree.

All one needs to do is look across Europe at the alternatives that evil people find in order to kill others. Eliminating guns doesn't eliminate evil. Evil finds whatever can be found -- including guns -- to carry out their mayhem. Eliminating guns leaves law-abiding citizens defenseless and at risk. Evil doesn't follow any laws. Their minds work overtime on evil schemes.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » March 21, 2019, 5:59 pm

jackspratt wrote:
March 21, 2019, 5:05 pm
Pretty emotional response, maaka.

Your semi is not much use to you in Issan, and I can't see NZ being under any short, medium or long term threat of invasion.

The lunatic Aussie would not have been able to wreak the death and destruction he did with a pipe bomb or vest - assuming he had the wherewithal to construct one.
And no doubt the lunatic Aussie would have stayed home and wreaked his havoc at Lakemba IF the gun laws in Australia were such that he could have got his hands on those weapons of war here. We are thankful to John Howard, our most conservative Prime Minister since WWII and the then National Party leader Tim Fischer that he couldn't.
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 22, 2019, 1:05 am

Yes, well done John Howard.

It will be interesting to see if our Tories support Labour's move. Labour can get the necessary votes in Parliament without Tory support but they need the votes of two other minor parties. I expect they will get them. We should have banned these weapons when Australia did decades ago. Ardern has been responding well to this tragedy.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 22, 2019, 4:37 am

Im not sure a public forum is where Maaka should be talking about his semi , and having his pants down !!!!!!
But im not one to judge , just saying .

Return to “World News”