Medical Mariquana....lets talk.

General Udon Thani topics only!
Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Medical Mariquana....lets talk.

Post by Wide Awake » March 28, 2019, 3:01 pm

The Thai Parliment legalized medical Mariquana the end of Dec. 2018...so where is the medicine? Well, like Britian, its not talked about. Its no "legal", but you cannot grow it or possess it. So, what is wrong with this picture?
I asked my Doctor, and he could not give me any information. (he is Thai at BKK Hospital), and we both agreed , its probably "Big Pharma" fighting everything.
It is proven, mariquana , a natural herb , is far better, and more healthy than the chemicals from Pharmacies, loaded with many side-effect. And cheaper.
From all my research, I have come to this understanding...they don't want us to have the real medical power of this herb, instead, along with Monsanto, they are waiting for GMO strains that do as all pharmacy drugs do, put more chemicals into our bodies, and make us more sick and create more problems in your bodies. Thus, make "Big Pharma" more rich. Be careful..if you live in the US, Canada, and so many other countries, that have "made this legal",..I believe its no better than the vaccines the US pushes.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Medical Mariquana....lets talk.

Post by DuiDui49 » March 28, 2019, 5:34 pm

Aidennixon
udonmap.com

Post by Aidennixon » March 30, 2019, 7:32 am

Any idea how to obtain license to cultivate it?Have couple of plots of land with rubber trees but price of rubber these days is rubbish.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 30, 2019, 8:53 am

Aidennixon wrote:
March 30, 2019, 7:32 am
Any idea how to obtain license to cultivate it?Have couple of plots of land with rubber trees but price of rubber these days is rubbish.
https://silklegal.com/establishing-a-ca ... nary-look/

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 30, 2019, 8:57 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
March 30, 2019, 8:53 am
Aidennixon wrote:
March 30, 2019, 7:32 am
https://silklegal.com/establishing-a-ca ... nary-look/
http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/busi ... -cannabis/

Aidennixon
udonmap.com

Post by Aidennixon » March 30, 2019, 11:02 am

My concern is that it’s gonna be only big business that gets to make any money from marijuana cultivation.The locals are going to be locked out.Im not after making thousands but I think everyone should have a fair chance to make a living,maybe I’m wrong but I’m just worried.

Sam1925
udonmap.com

Post by Sam1925 » April 20, 2019, 7:15 pm

We have Medical Marijuana here in the state of Oklahoma and I have stopped taking all the narcotic medication of which never re leaved my pain.
By taking Medical Marijuana, I went from a pain level of 10+ to 1-2.
Also, they come in gummy bears of which I like better. Don't smoke it just eat it. :D

Aidennixon
udonmap.com

Post by Aidennixon » June 9, 2019, 6:11 am

So has anyone any info yet regarding Cannabis cultivation,I have the land but very hard to find any decent information on google.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”