Building house

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
victoe
udonmap.com

Building house

Post by victoe » April 1, 2019, 1:04 pm

Hi everybody,

I need help for finding a good / trusted construction company for a little house outside Kumpawapi.

Thank you for help

gazbo
udonmap.com

Re: Building house

Post by gazbo » April 1, 2019, 4:04 pm

victoe wrote:Hi everybody,

I need help for finding a good / trusted construction company for a little house outside Kumpawapi.

Thank you for help
Hi Victor, please go to our website, everything you need is there.

www.williampropertythailand.com

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

footymaster
udonmap.com

Post by footymaster » April 2, 2019, 8:58 pm

Hi Victor,

My name is Chris , i come from England and have been building houses in Udon thani and Nong Khai for 6 years now. My builder has been building houses and apartment for 30 years . We are now building a house at Issan Country Home, in Udon which is very close to Honda Big Wing, you are welcome to come and have a look and check out are building Techniques, and are quality. If you have a drawing or a sketch i can give you a quote to build your house.
When we build a house for our customer we keep all receipts for the materials we buy and we only buy grade A materials not grade B or grade C and will give you all the receipts to prove this. We have a team of 6 workers and to build a 1 story house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with living room and kitchen and patio will take us about 3 months to build as long as we have no rain. You can contact me on 091 065 3358.

Regards Chris.

victoe
udonmap.com

Post by victoe » April 5, 2019, 4:13 am

Hi Chris,

Please contact me by email: [email protected].
I am at this moment in Sweden and do not come to Thailand before end of September.

Thank you in advance
Victor T

footymaster
udonmap.com

Post by footymaster » April 5, 2019, 8:47 pm

Hi Victor

Email sent to [email protected]

Regards Chris.

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”