Upcoming Election on 24 March

Thailand news, views and comments
Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Upcoming Election on 24 March

Post by Doodoo » March 29, 2019, 12:58 pm

To answer a question with a question
"Question dodging is a rhetorical technique involving the intentional avoidance of answering a question. This may occur when the person questioned either does not know the answer and wants to avoid embarrassment, or when the person is being interrogated or questioned in debate, and wants to avoid giving a direct response

The following via The Almighty One "How many posts do you do a day? Now if that isn't an indicator of Loneliness or Boredom
LS To how many do you respond? (LS)"

I cant answer precisely but I know you have issued 1,691 comments on various topics
So my answer to How Many do you respond to ANSWER How many do you think I have answered to?? I know but you will have to do some work . I know it isn't anywhere near 1,691 as I am sure you hold he record. Good luck in your endeavor

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 29, 2019, 7:27 pm

Well, that's this thread buggered as well.

Thanks Doodoo.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 6, 2019, 7:33 pm

Is anyone surprised at this bit of news?
Thailand: party leader charged with sedition after strong poll showing

Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, who formed the Future Forward party, faces nine years in jail if found guilty
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ll-showing

:-$ :-$ :-$

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 6, 2019, 8:30 pm

With the Democrats unsurprisingly about to throw their hand in with the junta and Bhumjaithai also likely to fall in line, it was probably time to do something about the self-professed 'anti-army' party.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 6, 2019, 10:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 6, 2019, 7:33 pm
Is anyone surprised at this bit of news?
Thailand: party leader charged with sedition after strong poll showing Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, who formed the Future Forward party, faces nine years in jail if found guilty /quote]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... ll-showing
:-$ :-$ :-$
It is too bad he showed so much promise and had some useful ideas for the country. This makes him a threat.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 6, 2019, 11:48 pm

The true powers in Thailand being the corrupt wealthy will stay on top no matter what it takes. The people and "ALL" the institutions in the country are under their control.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » April 7, 2019, 2:04 am

Totally correct, and it took me only a couple of years after moving to Thailand to realise that your comment about ,true powers, also applied to the UK. Take this Brexit farce, the powers at be decided it was not going to happen, and behold. IT HASN'T. As a footnote , many UK MP's have benefited financially from doing their bidding, and before anyone asks for proof of my allegations,,,,,YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON ,TO KNOW IT EXISTS.

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » April 7, 2019, 8:32 am

Seems that the Immigration copper known as the Big Joke has also fallen foul of the powers that be. Rooster one day feather duster the next in the LOS.
Watch Me!!

Return to “Thailand News”