U.S. Politics

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by Doodoo » April 19, 2019, 7:27 pm

Well this is another 2 tickies

If you dont understand what is happening due to my posts then you need to be talking to other actual Professionals.

You always are willing to say one thing but do the other

"I try to refrain from personal attacks, but you have shown yourself to be incapable, unintelligent and not possessing the knowledge or skills to keep up." The word BUT is always the kicker it means I am saying one thing but meaning the other.

In my case will be a gentleman and refrain from personal attacks and keep to my word which you apparently cannot.

Continue with your, what ever you call it

But in the end

I really dont care
Long live Whats his name because I and many others would not know what to do without him and his parasite followers

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by GT93 » April 20, 2019, 12:37 am

The Mueller report didn't give the dim nonsense artist a good grade. The US constitution is weeping.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 20, 2019, 1:21 am

He also admitted a leading white house administrator was ordered not to disclose any information on the Russian investigation. Mmmm someones hiding something lone star. Tell us what you know ?? or will you hide behind the cloak.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 20, 2019, 3:25 am

Doodoo wrote:
April 19, 2019, 6:30 am

And to think the difference is if you take $3 Trillion and put it in American infrastructure you'd probably have $2 Trillion left over. We'd have high speed rail, bridges that aren't falling down, improved roads and an education system that would meet say that of Hong Kong's or South Korea, Carter said
A poor choice of comparison in my opinion. Instead if the U.S. had ceased all military adventures and interventions since 1979, consider how many fewer dead and maimed American soldiers and widows and fatherless children there would be. How the U.S. would be admired and possess a high opinion throughout the world. How little traction the military industrial complex, Marxist academia, leftist media, and politicized government agents might have gained to undermine American freedom and prosperity.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 20, 2019, 7:13 am

"And to think the difference is if you take $3 Trillion and put it in American infrastructure you'd probably have $2 Trillion left over. We'd have high speed rail, bridges that aren't falling down, improved roads and an education system that would meet say that of Hong Kong's or South Korea, Carter said
A poor choice of comparison in my opinion. Instead if the U.S. had ceased all military adventures and interventions since 1979, consider how many fewer dead and maimed American soldiers and widows and fatherless children there would be. How the U.S. would be admired and possess a high opinion throughout the world. How little traction the military industrial complex, Marxist academia, leftist media, and politicized government agents might have gained to undermine American freedom and prosperity."
TJ
Thanks for the input but you will have to direct it at Jimmy Carter ex President as this is his comment

Again Thanks
1 Rng a Ticky

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 9:25 am

Trump Remarks to Wounded Warrior Project
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 9:31 am

Expectations for first-quarter growth have suddenly surged past 2%

Source: CNBC

Main Street is still thriving. Wall Street is still attracting investors and thriving.

STEADY WINNING
Economic growth perked up late in the first quarter, to well above 2% after looking to be 1% or less during the winter storms and government shutdown.

Economists surveyed by CNBC/Moody’s Analytics Rapid Update raised their growth estimates by 0.3 percentage points to a median 2.4% on Thursday, following a sharp jump in March retail sales and a report on business inventories. Their median forecast was under 2% just several days ago and was at a low of 1% earlier in the quarter.
The key drivers of the economy are DRIVING.

'America First' is WIN WIN.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 9:43 am

Zico wrote:
April 19, 2019, 11:38 am
Lone Star wrote:
April 19, 2019, 10:00 am
Zico wrote:
April 19, 2019, 9:55 am

. . .
As usual, your response is fos -- lower case intended.

None of what you stated has anything to do with the facts of the matter.

You can never back up a damn thing.
The history of the 20th century speaks for itself.
And yet, you have no answer for any of the facts that are currently occurring in the second decade of the 21st century.

You can't back up a damn thing. You have never ever answered a question directed to you about any of your comments. You make some cute HATE TRUMP comment and scurry away. I don't expect an answer on topic this time either. You have nothing but platitudes and talking points. Zico, you're one vowel and one consonant away from matching your responses.
Zico wrote:
April 19, 2019, 7:30 am

. . .

Tariffs are a tax on goods paid by the consumer.
Tariffs are taxes on goods paid by consumers IF CONSUMERS BUY THE GOODS.

Main Street still flourishes in the US despite the tariffs. Inflation numbers since the tariffs went into effect are no more than 1% overall.

Retail sales are UP. Those numbers were just released yesterday. The retail sector is up 3.6% year over year. Total retail sales in March rose 1.6% to over $500 billion. Economists expected only 0.9% growth in the retail sector.

None of those numbers reflect an economy that is being hamstrung by tariffs.
This is a serious problem because the US is still a country most other democracies, especially in the developing world, take their lead from.
The US is not a democracy. It's a constitutional federal republic.

The lead that the Trump Doctrine is taking is totally free and fair trade. His levying of tariffs is only being used to counterbalance the screwing that the US had taken from supposed allies in trade over decades -- as Trump and trade officials have stated over and over and over again. The supposed allies aren't having it. They like the huge advantages that they have been allowed to realize. These supposed allies don't want free and fair trade.

The US has a socioeconomic makeup that allows the country to be independent of imported goods if consumers so choose to buy American.

There were a lot of things that happened in the 20th century -- bad things and good things. Many of both no longer occur. Welcome to the threshold of the third decade of the 21st Century.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:46 am

#WalkAway

There are thousands -- maybe millions now -- just like this woman, who have been inspired to walk away from the Democrat Party. There are #WalkAway video testimonials on record everywhere.

Truth always wins. Democrat lies are catching up with them.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:50 am

20190419-030321.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:52 am

20190419-020341.jpg
Mueller did not find enough of anything to charge Trump with anything. This isn't horse shoes.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:54 am

D4fM9vqUUAArifd.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:56 am

20190419-020602.jpg

Weapons are only evil when evil acquires them. Autos, knives, axes, chain saws, hammers . . . pick your poison.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 10:59 am

20190419-025115.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 11:00 am

20190325_075157 02.jpg

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 20, 2019, 11:15 am

"There are thousands -- maybe millions now -- just like this woman, who have been inspired to walk away from the Democrat Party. There are #WalkAway video testimonials on record everywhere. "

Once again, just guess no data no links just Maybe's

Drivel

Another tick for the useless total

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 12:02 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 20, 2019, 11:15 am
"There are thousands -- maybe millions now -- just like this woman, who have been inspired to walk away from the Democrat Party. There are #WalkAway video testimonials on record everywhere. "

Drivel

Even when you're provided with sources and data, you can't comprehend it. Assaults and murders by migrants in Europe, federal prison population in the US ... those are just two in the last couple of days. I don't have the time or the inclination to list all of your Emily Litella "Never Mind" Moments. Readers can go back and see all of your foolishness for themselves.

Even when you're NOT provided with sources and data, you find the skill to research things on your own; but I've noticed that those skills don't kick in if there's a chance that you will find data that does not support your addiction and satisfy your emotional frenzy of 'gotcha'.

For Readers:
Try Google and YouTube with searches for #WalkAway ... the walkaway movement from democrats ... etc. WalkAway even has a Facebook page with video testimonials that will keep everyone busy until next Songkran and beyond.

Mr. Doodoo, you don't want to find it. I get it. Image

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 20, 2019, 1:05 pm

LS (Low Speed)
There is nothing sayin you have to answer at all Just post all your I think, I know , maybe it is, and so on. This is your 15 minutes of fame.

You still dont understand me and never will at the rate you spew everyday Continue with more and you will receive more (and more Tickies that way, which will make you elated)

And why do you think it is all directed at yourself, oh Pompous One. People make a comment and you attack them Read yourself and see that others are just commenting BUT I don't think it will happen

and you still havent answered
Doodoo wrote: ↑

Drivel

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » April 20, 2019, 1:35 pm

Doodoo wrote:
April 20, 2019, 1:05 pm

You still dont understand me and never will

Your actions have always mirrored that of a troll. I called it out months ago. What is happening now is based upon your addiction and emotional investment in 'gotcha'. You can't quit now -- no matter how many times you prove to readers that you get it wrong. It's a matter of honor for you now. So now you just throw any foolishness out there.

Now you look for allies in your crusade.
Doodoo wrote:
April 19, 2019, 5:24 pm

Zico
Just got in the house and read your posting
I am truly amazed and thanks for keeping the public on the current events
Awesome reporting

I get it. I understand completely. It's been entertaining. I view you to be quite a bit like a chihuahua ankle-biter now. Image

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 20, 2019, 2:20 pm

LS (Lip Service)

And still not answering "and you still haven't answered
Doodoo wrote: ↑
"There are thousands -- maybe millions now -- just like this woman, who have been inspired to walk away from the Democrat Party. There are #WalkAway video testimonials on record everywhere. " WHERE ARE THEY

Drivel

As for Zico
Just got in the house and read your posting
I am truly amazed and thanks for keeping the public on the current events
Awesome reporting

You have proved that you cant leave someones response to another contributor Your obsessed that everything is focused on you and only you
Oh and the name calling is childish LS (Low Speed)

Another Ringa Ticky

Return to “U.S. Politics”