greece wants WW2 cashback for 376billion

World news discussion forum
yartims
udonmap.com

greece wants WW2 cashback for 376billion

Post by yartims » April 20, 2019, 4:34 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/11 ... ela-merkel
Germany will pay: Greece demands 376 BILLION Euros in wartime reparations
GREECE is poised to pile more pressure on beleaguered German Chancellor Angela Merkel after MPs overwhelmingly backed a resolution ordering the country's Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras to demand wartime reparations totalling more than £325billion.

we want the same for UK damages .the krauts got off too lightly after WW2 =D>

the only good Tory is a lavatory

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: greece wants WW2 cashback for 376billion

Post by Giggle » April 20, 2019, 5:02 pm

I don't think Brittles want to open up that can of worms.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » April 21, 2019, 3:30 am

Greece better hit up the Italians too, after what the Romans and Mussolini did. U.K. can go after Japan, remember they really messed up the Empire with WWII.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 21, 2019, 1:58 pm

And why not, the Germans were forgiven by many Countries after the WW2 with even the UK forgiving the reparations even though we were effectively bankrupted by the war. German run EU State bank basically raped Greece in the recent financial crash. Germany now owns nearly anything of value in Greece and Greece even had to by German manufactured military equipment as part of the bail out deal Lets see how the EU's bully boys standup against this one.

Natas

Post by Natas » April 21, 2019, 4:04 pm

Is Greece not one of the main countries dragging the EU down. Early retirement there, general laziness, etc.
My Greek friends in Canada make fun of them over this..
Greece deserves nothing.
Funny this is on the brink of the EU falling apart.
They should stick to f÷=individual goats and eating their brains after.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 21, 2019, 10:06 pm

Back in 1776 my great, great,great, great, great, great , great, great, grandfather had his favorite cow stolen by an Irishman, I want to be paid for that cow,it is only fair.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 22, 2019, 4:36 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
April 21, 2019, 10:06 pm
Back in 1776 my great, great,great, great, great, great , great, great, grandfather had his favorite cow stolen by an Irishman, I want to be paid for that cow,it is only fair.
Huge difference in forgiving the Germans for paying towards the costs of a war they started and lost. Did the USA forgive the costs of materials and equipment bought by the UK before the USA entered either WW1 or WW2? I think we paid off the loans in the last 10 years or so. How much did the USA screw Germany for??

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » April 22, 2019, 9:17 pm

yep the Greeks are bone idle and politicians are rotten to the core siphoning off millions which was spent on houses yachts and swimming pools for their big houses

they seem to spend a lot of time drinking fredos outside bars all day ..more lazy than pariisians
the only good Tory is a lavatory

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 22, 2019, 10:31 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 22, 2019, 4:36 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
April 21, 2019, 10:06 pm
Huge difference in forgiving the Germans for paying towards the costs of a war they started and lost. Did the USA forgive the costs of materials and equipment bought by the UK before the USA entered either WW1 or WW2? I think we paid off the loans in the last 10 years or so. How much did the USA screw Germany for??
. My point was that eventually you have to let things go and move on. We can't constantly dwell on things that happened a long time ago, besides it is impossible to right all the wrongs of history and in trying to do so you only perpetuate the issues.

Return to “World News”