U.S. Politics

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Giggle » May 24, 2019, 10:31 am

I don't always get my US political news from anonymous online forums based in Thailand composed mostly of geriatric Brit curmudgeons, but when I do, I pay special attention to those who don't have the foggiest idea what they're talking about.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Zico
udonmap.com

Post by Zico » May 25, 2019, 2:15 pm

Relax folks the "stable genius" is calm.
So calm he had his entourage vouch for his extreme calm.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Thani Immigration new rules

Post by Giggle » May 25, 2019, 11:51 pm

It is with great intrigue that I witness residents of Thailand defending absurd requirements of its foreigners to report their whereabouts every 90 days, provide monetary proof on non-dependency, offer little to no chance of citizenship -- YET -- support policies in their home country that allow absurdly free movement of illegally entered criminals and promote college scholarships, driver's licences, food aid, medical care and jobs for such criminals.

How do you reconcile such abject hypocrisy? Just wondering how one ever gets to sleep at night.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 26, 2019, 10:36 am

Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

colt1911
udonmap.com

Post by colt1911 » May 26, 2019, 10:48 am

I'll second that Semperfiguy. Well said

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » May 26, 2019, 12:09 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
May 26, 2019, 10:36 am
Giggles, I'm not so sure that that many people in the US support such liberal policies. The mass media by in large is in bed with the liberal far left and are promoting their agenda day in and day out. CNN, MSNBC,CBS, NBC and others are no longer commissioned to report the news, but to promote the narrative of the left. If one tunes in to those stations then they are led to believe that the majority of the country is behind the left, and that is simply not the case. The MM has mastered the art of choosing isolated left wing news events and making it appear that the entire country supports the radical polices of the left, but the majority of the country is still conservative in their views. The big coastal cites like LA, San Fran, New York, etc. are certainly very liberal, but the rest of the country supports President Trump. That truth will be revealed when Trump wins by a landslide victory in 2020. It won't be long before Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and the like will be reined in and no longer able to block conservative speech on their platforms, and the deep state hoodlums will be indicted for treason and corralled in Guantanamo Bay by military tribunals. I just hope I live long enough to see people like Pelosi, Schumer, Obama and the Clintons behind bars!
Don't forget the Trumpster to the behind bars list.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » May 26, 2019, 4:21 pm

semperfiguy wrote:

Hear, Hear...that's why the US should do away with the undemocratic electoral college and let one man(woman) one vote stand....and then we will see what policies the majority support

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » May 26, 2019, 5:27 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
May 26, 2019, 4:21 pm
semperfiguy wrote:

Hear, Hear...that's why the US should do away with the undemocratic electoral college and let one man(woman) one vote stand....and then we will see what policies the majority support
It has been my observation that people who want to do away with the electoral college are usually folks who have not taken the time to understand it. Here's one of the best explanations out there today, and it's well worth 6 minutes of one's time in order to be fully informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm

Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 13, 2019, 8:41 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born.
I guess you are anti-choice if you believe a lifetime begins before you are born. :-k

Anyway, you obviously set the bar very low in terms "best Presidents". The bloated orange shyster (who believes the moon is part of Mars https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... tweet-nasa ) would not feature in my list. [-(

But let's wait and see - this can't be good news
After being briefed on a devastating 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump told aides to deny that his internal polling showed him trailing Mr. Biden in many of the states he needs to win, even though he is also trailing in public polls from key states like Texas, Michigan and Pennsylvania. And when top-line details of the polling leaked, including numbers showing the president lagging in a cluster of critical Rust Belt states, Mr. Trump instructed aides to say publicly that other data showed him doing well. https://www.vox.com/2019/6/11/18661072/ ... ing-denial

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » June 13, 2019, 8:52 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, BUT, in my humble opinion, Lone Star got tired of anti American morons criticizing his fact filled posts. He did research his posts and encountered only hate and criticism. Obviously he was outnumbered and simply gave up. I have no idea why these haters cannot admit that good things under Trump are happening in the US. Unfortunately he still has a lot of work to do but the progress is obvious. The liberals have dug a deep hole and they are too stupid to quit digging.

Comments to my post will soon be obvious and reveal the normal haters.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » June 13, 2019, 8:55 pm

Oh I know, there are a lot of haters--mostly because they are all brainwashed by the lying MSM and are either too stubborn or too ignorant to handle the cognitive dissonance they experience every day.
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » June 13, 2019, 8:59 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:41 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born.
I guess you are anti-choice if you believe a lifetime begins before you are born. :-k

Anyway, you obviously set the bar very low in terms "best Presidents". The bloated orange shyster (who believes the moon is part of Mars https://www.theguardian.com/science/201 ... tweet-nasa ) would not feature in my list. [-(

But let's wait and see - this can't be good news
After being briefed on a devastating 17-state poll conducted by his campaign pollster, Tony Fabrizio, Mr. Trump told aides to deny that his internal polling showed him trailing Mr. Biden in many of the states he needs to win, even though he is also trailing in public polls from key states like Texas, Michigan and Pennsylvania. And when top-line details of the polling leaked, including numbers showing the president lagging in a cluster of critical Rust Belt states, Mr. Trump instructed aides to say publicly that other data showed him doing well. https://www.vox.com/2019/6/11/18661072/ ... ing-denial
You really should read some real media sources outside of the lying leftist MSM like CNN, MSN, etc. (VOX and Guardian are both jokes) AND ignore nonsense like fake polls--if you ever did any research, you'd know that in that poll they oversample the DEMs by 11% to get that number and when you correct it Trump is virtually tied with Biden and blows away all the other DEMs by double digits in most cases. Nonetheless, as anyone knows the polls don't mean squat because in 2016 Hillary was going to win in a landslide. As for being pro-life I most certainly am as should all intelligent and compassionate human beings, but as far as the bar for presidency, no, I actually set it quite high, which is why I said the best in my lifetime--Reagan was #2 and Obama would be dead last behind both Bushes.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 13, 2019, 9:24 pm

So please tell us about these "real media sources". :D

Links would be helpful.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 13, 2019, 9:41 pm

glalt wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, BUT, in my humble opinion, Lone Star got tired of anti American morons criticizing his fact filled posts. He did research his posts and encountered only hate and criticism. Obviously he was outnumbered and simply gave up. I have no idea why these haters cannot admit that good things under Trump are happening in the US. Unfortunately he still has a lot of work to do but the progress is obvious. The liberals have dug a deep hole and they are too stupid to quit digging.

Comments to my post will soon be obvious and reveal the normal haters.
The Trump haters are a funny breed, living in denial and mostly very unhappy because deep down they know they are wrong and can not have their own way. A sign of the times I guess.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 13, 2019, 10:15 pm

I've got this special paper here in my pocket with all the details of the peace in our time agreement with Mr Hitler including a special secret bit that ONLY I can reveal ..... just as soon as Adolf tells me I can =;
11in1938.jpg
11in2019.jpg

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 14, 2019, 12:49 am

I can Guess who Teacher Dan is can you ??

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 14, 2019, 1:18 am

President Tariff now publicly calls for the dirt on Creepy Joe from Putin. :shock:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 14, 2019, 6:41 am

GT93 wrote:
June 14, 2019, 1:18 am
President Tariff now publicly calls for the dirt on Creepy Joe from Putin. :shock:
:lol: so now he's asking other gov/entities to interfere with the 2020 elections , you couldn't make this stuff up could you :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 14, 2019, 7:48 am

The lying organ grinder's monkey is walking the plank:
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the job at the end of June, US President Donald Trump says.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-14/ ... b/11208470

She should be able to make a smooth transition into politics, having learnt the Art of the Lie and Bullshiit from the master. :shock:

Return to “U.S. Politics”