U.S. Politics

TJ
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by TJ » June 23, 2019, 2:23 am

Some thoughts from another who is too ignorant of the matter to be taken seriously.

I read once that participating in a war with Iran is one of the few actions President Trump might take which would seriously jeopardize his chances for being elected to a second term. If true, there might be hundreds of thousands of politicians, bureaucrats, media people, and other evil doers (U.S. and foreign) that would wish and try to greatly influence and abet Iran in initiating such a conflict. Of course President Trump, unlike the puppet that preceded him, is too smart to fall for such an obvious ploy. Once safely settled in a second term, President Trump may be less tolerant of the war crimes of a foreign state which has been at war against the U.S. and Western Civilization for decades.

Assessing the problems posed and possible intents and actions of Iran's ruling jihadists IMO poses some difficulties, especially for the Western mind. For example, during the Iran-Iraq war who would have thought that Iranian generals would order a host of children to race across a battlefield to explode mines as a tactic to lessen casualties among advancing Iranian forces.

I have no doubt, and who has, that Iran has been planning to and will attempt to use their atomic or hydrogen bombs in a sneak attack upon the State of Israel. I take their tyrannical leaders at their word. Would a limited war with the U.S. somehow play into an Iranian scheme of when and how to best their chances of such a successful atomic attack?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 4:59 am

Well, it's time for my self-imposed posting sabbatical to end, and look at all the participation in this thread by all of the same cry babies who railed against these threads in the past. Boo hoo hoo. Big bad Lone Star with the scary avatar destroying Udon Map with Trump threads. You can save your tears and wailing tantrums. The cry babies have exposed themselves yet again.

Brigadiers? No more. Brigadiers are men. What we have here are Cry Babies of Siam.

I've been proven correct in my predictions -- twice now -- and the CBoS have sabotaged their own argument. It is starkly apparent the whiners were never really concerned about reading too much about Trump. It has always been about the CBoS only wanting their one-sided views about Trump. It explains fully their efforts to silence any differing view by calling for me to be banned. Boo hoo hoo. Please ban the evil Lone Star. He is destroying Udon Map.

My predictions are on record right here in this thread for anyone to trace back and read. As soon as the CBoS thought that Trump was failing at something, I said they'd be loving every minute in these threads. As long as there was Trump success, and as long as I was here providing facts to refute their bullsh*t, they hated it. Facts aren't fun to the CBoS.

I purposely took the time off for several reasons. First, Trump's accomplishments have spoken for themselves. Second, riding the Kingdom and enjoying Thai culture. Third, to prove that the cry babies would keep the Trump threads alive -- threads that THEY started and claimed to hate.

And here we are, right where I predicted we would be.

Despite what any of the hyenas think, I wasn't mad, angry, upset or anything else. No hurt feelings. No disappointment. Unlike some on here who never leave their abode, I have a life outside of the Internet and forums. It has been hilarious for 60+ days to watch the CBoS destroy their own claims about Trump threads.

As they've proven over the course of the last two months, if something they post about Trump ISN'T negative, they'll attempt to make it so. Oh, it's certainly their right to participate, and it is certainly their right to lie and try to flip the script; but their actions over these past 60+ days permanently grinds their whiney complaints about Trump threads into a fine powder. Done.

I know you've missed me because you mentioned me so often -- wondering where I was and coming up with your own analysis of where I might be. I still sincerely love all of my fans! You'll be getting some personal attention very soon.Image

I'm back. You can count on the Royal Order of the CBoS crying and lying and blaming because that's what they do.

Addendum 1: I am not here to debate or discuss anything with any member of CBoS. I will be providing balance to the lies, innuendo and propaganda. There's no point in debating with them.

Addendum 2: As in the past, anyone who wishes to bypass the vile CBoS in public threads and wish to have a discussion through PM, you are always welcome. We can do it again.

Good morning Patriots and those seeking Truth.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:01 am

glalt wrote:
June 22, 2019, 8:34 pm
You libtards should get together and come up with the same opinion. This damned if he does and damned if he doesn't shows that obviously you simply hate Trump and have no logical thoughts.
Yes, that's what they do.

On Thursday, Trump was a war monger and starting WW3.

On Friday, Trump decides not to kill people -- as few as 150 -- and now he doesn't have the balls.

The CBoS uses this with Trump and anything America all the time. It's what they do.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:24 am

The Cry Babies of Siam and the professional media have claimed for two years that tariffs would lead to higher prices for US consumers. I have said for that same time period that US self-sufficiency would negate that impact.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis has released year-over-year data that reflects a DECLINE in import prices by 1.5% from the time tariffs went into effect.

us imports.jpg

If you care so much, go read their damn report and educate yourself. Hint: you'll find it in US Bureau of Labor Statistics. Happy researching.

US fuel and energy costs, driven downward by America's increased exploration and production of its own oil and gas resources, has improved America's position considerably. The US is now the largest exporter of energy in the world.

Countries targeted by Trump's tariffs are attempting to subsidize their affected industries and also devaluing their currency. All of these actions are contributing to deflation and economic hardships in those countries.

So the next time the CBoS cheer for Trump failure, understand that his tariffs are working so well that countries are devaluing their currencies at the expense of the currency exchange markets.

Agree to free and fair trade, and the tariffs will be lifted and currencies will be less volatile and less risky.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:31 am

No Democrat candidate in the 2020 election has any program or policy that is good for ALL Americans without penalizing a group of Americans. There are few, if any, policies or programs that are supported by the majority of WORKING Americans.

None of the candudates defend ALL of the Constitution. They don't promote Free Enterprise. They encourage the Marxist collective rather than nurture Individual Liberty.

They will not win with that philosophy.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:34 am

Stantheman wrote:
June 15, 2019, 6:09 am
vlad wrote:
June 14, 2019, 12:49 am
I can Guess who Teacher Dan is can you ??
Return of the Star?
Miss me? Image

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:37 am

vlad wrote:
June 14, 2019, 12:49 am
I can Guess who Teacher Dan is can you ??
Still living rent-free in the CBoS skulls of mush.

That's not me. That would be stupid, but maybe something you would do.

Missed you, vladdie. Image

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:41 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:55 pm
Oh I know, there are a lot of haters--mostly because they are all brainwashed by the lying MSM and are either too stubborn or too ignorant to handle the cognitive dissonance they experience every day.
Welcome, Teacher Dan!

Nice try at impersonating me. You had to make it so obvious. Probably one of the CBoS pulling this stunt.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:46 am

kag 19.0618 02.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:47 am

rallies.jpg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 23, 2019, 5:51 am

Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 4:59 am
Well, it's time for my self-imposed posting sabbatical to end, and look at all the participation in this thread by all of the same cry babies who railed against these threads in the past. Boo hoo hoo. Big bad Lone Star with the scary avatar destroying Udon Map with Trump threads. You can save your tears and wailing tantrums. The cry babies have exposed themselves yet again...... etc, etc, etc
You flatter yourself............ no-one gives a ----- if you are posting here or not. :roll:
Last edited by jackspratt on June 23, 2019, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:52 am

More lying bullsh*t.
:lol: so now he's asking other gov/entities to interfere with the 2020 elections , you couldn't make this stuff up could you :lol:
Actually, you CAN make it up -- and the UM member did just that, which makes it a lie two times over.

Even a CBoS can watch the video or read a transcript -- well, maybe (I might be giving too much credit in that regard) -- and know that there was never any request for any foreign country to interfere in US elections.

Look it up. But I know you won't.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:56 am

glalt wrote:
June 13, 2019, 8:52 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
June 13, 2019, 6:44 pm
Trump will more than outlast Mayday, he'll outlast 2020 re-election. He's the best president the US has had in my lifetime since Kennedy, who actually died just before I was born. None of these leftist lies by the mainstream media like CNN, MSN, WAPO, or NYT mean a thing and the DEMs in the House are guaranteeing his re-election with their attempt to revive the dead witch-hunt when 2/3 of Americans are done with that crap!
I normally wouldn't respond to this thread, BUT, in my humble opinion, Lone Star got tired of anti American morons criticizing his fact filled posts. He did research his posts and encountered only hate and criticism. Obviously he was outnumbered and simply gave up. I have no idea why these haters cannot admit that good things under Trump are happening in the US. Unfortunately he still has a lot of work to do but the progress is obvious. The liberals have dug a deep hole and they are too stupid to quit digging.

Comments to my post will soon be obvious and reveal the normal haters.
I appreciate the sentiment, glalt; but these cry babies don't upset my peace of mind. They are morons, though, and that's why I don't get upset over any of it. I didn't give up. Trump was more than proving me correct all on his own.

Good to be back.

PS - Teacher Dan is someone trying to impersonate me and get this forum all ginned up. Not me. But he made a good stab at it. Too obviously stupid.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 5:59 am

glalt wrote:
June 17, 2019, 9:55 pm
How could you possibly believe any poll after what you saw during the presidential election. They had Hillary winning by a landslide. Hmmm.
Correct.

Do you realize that polls have been predicting Trump to lose in everything since 2015? Everything.

Only haters will believe the hate-Trump polls.

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 23, 2019, 7:00 am

Only ever ONE poll that counts. In USA it was the Presidential election.
The polling industry seems always to get it absolutely wrong. I put it down to the pollsters trying to 'lead' the result a different way in the hope that their views prevail.
Recent disastrous polls in UK include , Ed Milliband odds on for government in a 'hung parliament' and UK will vote by a large margin to remain in UK

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » June 23, 2019, 7:02 am

Sorry a 'freudian slip' I meant ''remain in the EU.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump and the Stock Markets

Post by Lone Star » June 23, 2019, 7:09 am

Word is coming out of economists and the news media that the total stock market is nearing its best performance in 50 years, and the DJIA is nearing its best performance in almost 80 years.

The markets, despite losing some gains, are still up over 45% (almost 50%) since Trump took office.

STEADY WINNING.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Trump and the Stock Markets

Post by newtovillagelife » June 23, 2019, 9:05 am

Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 7:09 am
Word is coming out of economists and the news media that the total stock market is nearing its best performance in 50 years, and the DJIA is nearing its best performance in almost 80 years.

The markets, despite losing some gains, are still up over 45% (almost 50%) since Trump took office.

STEADY WINNING.
Well, well, glad to see you back spouting your nonsense, pray tell what will happen to the markets if the idiot starts a war with Iran......I predict steady losing...

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 23, 2019, 9:10 am

Lone Star wrote:
June 23, 2019, 4:59 am
Well, it's time for my self-imposed posting sabbatical to end, and look at all the participation in this thread by all of the same cry babies who railed against these threads in the past. Boo hoo hoo. Big bad Lone Star with the scary avatar destroying Udon Map with Trump threads. You can save your tears and wailing tantrums. The cry babies have exposed themselves yet again.

Brigadiers? No more. Brigadiers are men. What we have here are Cry Babies of Siam.

I've been proven correct in my predictions -- twice now -- and the CBoS have sabotaged their own argument. It is starkly apparent the whiners were never really concerned about reading too much about Trump. It has always been about the CBoS only wanting their one-sided views about Trump. It explains fully their efforts to silence any differing view by calling for me to be banned. Boo hoo hoo. Please ban the evil Lone Star. He is destroying Udon Map.

My predictions are on record right here in this thread for anyone to trace back and read. As soon as the CBoS thought that Trump was failing at something, I said they'd be loving every minute in these threads. As long as there was Trump success, and as long as I was here providing facts to refute their bullsh*t, they hated it. Facts aren't fun to the CBoS.

I purposely took the time off for several reasons. First, Trump's accomplishments have spoken for themselves. Second, riding the Kingdom and enjoying Thai culture. Third, to prove that the cry babies would keep the Trump threads alive -- threads that THEY started and claimed to hate.

And here we are, right where I predicted we would be.

Despite what any of the hyenas think, I wasn't mad, angry, upset or anything else. No hurt feelings. No disappointment. Unlike some on here who never leave their abode, I have a life outside of the Internet and forums. It has been hilarious for 60+ days to watch the CBoS destroy their own claims about Trump threads.

As they've proven over the course of the last two months, if something they post about Trump ISN'T negative, they'll attempt to make it so. Oh, it's certainly their right to participate, and it is certainly their right to lie and try to flip the script; but their actions over these past 60+ days permanently grinds their whiney complaints about Trump threads into a fine powder. Done.

I know you've missed me because you mentioned me so often -- wondering where I was and coming up with your own analysis of where I might be. I still sincerely love all of my fans! You'll be getting some personal attention very soon.Image

I'm back. You can count on the Royal Order of the CBoS crying and lying and blaming because that's what they do.

Addendum 1: I am not here to debate or discuss anything with any member of CBoS. I will be providing balance to the lies, innuendo and propaganda. There's no point in debating with them.

Addendum 2: As in the past, anyone who wishes to bypass the vile CBoS in public threads and wish to have a discussion through PM, you are always welcome. We can do it again.

Good morning Patriots and those seeking Truth.
I thought you had taken the time out for a lobotomy, seems that didn't work. i think you need to go back for further treatment.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 23, 2019, 9:12 am

How about you keep all your comments, on any subject, to this thread....... cause they all sound the same :roll:

Return to “U.S. Politics”