Diazepam is now illegal like yaaba

General Udon Thani topics only!
Sam1925
udonmap.com

Diazepam is now illegal like yaaba

Post by Sam1925 » July 3, 2019, 6:50 pm

The wife showed me an article on the net that the police are going after folks that don't have scripts for Diazepam and have put it in the same category of Yaaba. What? Same category of Yaaba!!!!!!! Are they nuts. =D>
We can walk or could have walked into a pharmacy and buy Diazepam over the counter.
The wife states it's because to many kids have the Diazepam and overdosing on them.
Overdosing Yes, take 30 and a bottle of Whiskey. WTF.

lahgon29
udonmap.com

Re: Diazepam is now illegal like yaaba

Post by lahgon29 » July 3, 2019, 11:22 pm

Why has my post been not allowed, moderators?

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » July 4, 2019, 11:09 am

One of my wife's nieces held up a bottle of aspirin the other day and said, "uncle...you have illegal drugs!". These are highly regulated!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » July 6, 2019, 8:11 am

Yes, i use Aspirin because it works for me and Paracetamol doesn't. Have to bring a supply in with me every year.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » July 6, 2019, 8:30 pm

As best i can tell Dizepam (Valium) is a controlled drug here in Thailand. it's classed with Anxiolytics / Anticonvulsants / Hypnotics & Sedatives according to the Thai Mims. I also believe aspirin is controlled because it could cause uncontrolled bleeding in the stomach.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » July 8, 2019, 9:08 am

In pass dozen of years here I used different places to get Dizepam (Valium) & Percocet. Use to get from a shady pharmacy, where you rang the bell and he would open the steel door and let me in, than close it. Think he only opened during evenings, but that is a guess. Then he ran out of Dizepam and said could not get anymore.

Next place was a doctor which wife found, she would go and bring back the script both Dizepam & Percocet. Then he stop given Percocet, gave a substitute, which after looking up its side effects, threw in the trash.

Last time got from hospital after going with a stiff neck, but said not much pain unless tried to move neck to side, got only Dizepam 5mg. Came home took 2 and a beer, went to sleep, woke up a few hours later and neck was fine and no problem moving.
Being I only use when needed, a supply lasts a long time. This is the most expensive way to get.

For Aspirin use to get "Bayer" at pharmacy next to Tops, then they ran out, never re-stocked, now shop gone. Now I go to a big pharmacy and get 100฿ worth of a coated pill says on bag “Aspen 300mg”. Think its about 2฿ a pill

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”