U.S. Politics

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Lone Star News *Trigger Warning*

Post by newtovillagelife » July 10, 2019, 11:07 am

Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Lone Star, it seems you no longer hide your blatant RACISM....or maybe you just aren't educated enough to know how to spell the Senators names.

Why not defend your racist name calling?????

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by newtovillagelife » July 10, 2019, 11:09 am

Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Lone Star, it seems you no longer hide your blatant RACISM....or maybe you just aren't educated enough to know how to spell the Senators names.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by newtovillagelife » July 10, 2019, 11:10 am

Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 10, 2019, 11:31 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 10, 2019, 11:09 am
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Your ignorance and attempts to inject racism (a belief in one's racial superiority) once again rears its ugly head.

If you knew any background on either of the candidates mentioned, you would know that Warren (Pocohontas) claimed to be a great grand daughter of a Native American. Her DNA test proved that she is no more Native American than anyone else. Not even 1/10th. Her test came back as 1/1024th. In many cases, Pocahontas is much less Native American than others. She also used that as her racial designation on some documents, which some think gave her an advantage in hiring, etc. The name I have given to her has nothing to do with any belief in racial superiority.

If you knew anything about Harris (Kamasutra), she slept her way to the top in politics by being the main squeeze of Mayor Willie Brown -- admitted. It has to do with her sexual proclivities, not anything to do with race.

It's no different than one of your fellow Cry Babies calling Trump a name related to the color of orange or any other assortment of names that you have for him.

You need to learn the difference between racism, prejudice and discrimination. They are all different and do not have to be related in any way. Education goes a long way.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Trump addresses EU trade deficit

Post by Lone Star » July 10, 2019, 11:33 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 10, 2019, 11:10 am
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Your ignorance and attempts to inject racism (a belief in one's racial superiority) once again rears its ugly head.

If you knew any background on either of the candidates mentioned, you would know that Warren (Pocohontas) claimed to be a great grand daughter of a Native American. Her DNA test proved that she is no more Native American than anyone else. Not even 1/10th. Her test came back as 1/1024th. In many cases, Pocahontas is much less Native American than others. She also used that as her racial designation on some documents, which some think gave her an advantage in hiring, etc. The name I have given to her has nothing to do with any belief in racial superiority.

If you knew anything about Harris (Kamasutra), she slept her way to the top in politics by being the main squeeze of Mayor Willie Brown -- admitted. It has to do with her sexual proclivities, not anything to do with race.

It's no different than one of your fellow Cry Babies calling Trump a name related to the color of orange or any other assortment of names that you have for him.

You need to learn the difference between racism, prejudice and discrimination. They are all different and do not have to be related in any way. Education goes a long way.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 10, 2019, 11:34 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 10, 2019, 11:07 am
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » July 10, 2019, 11:34 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 10, 2019, 10:01 am
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 10, 2019, 12:14 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

Why are you spamming?

Virtually identical post on 4 - sorry, 5 different threads. =;

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 10, 2019, 12:27 pm

More proof that Democrats are the undisputed Champions of Unintended Consequences.

Former Democrat Assemblyman from NY, Dov Hikind, has filed a lawsuit against Oc-Co Loco in federal court for blocking him and other users on Twitter based on their personal viewpoints.

This follows a federal appeals court ruling earlier in the day barring President Trump from blocking others on Twitter.

Dems never seem to think that their reckless foolishness will affect them.

Another waste of money and time headed for the Supreme Court.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 10, 2019, 4:14 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
Pocahontas 20%
Senator Kamasutra 18%

I have you blocked. but, I did open this post. How can someone defend racism when there obviously is no racism? You seem to have problems spelling president Trump's name. Why is that? You should join antifa. You could be a charter member.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 10, 2019, 4:57 pm

OH LS (Lump Sum)u are venturing into dangerous territory once again as you have just posted based on Vicious Vicious Rumors regard Ms Harris To imply that a woman is a, how shall we say it a Free Woman (I certainly wont use the other words you are implying) is insulting, degrading, for her and especially yourself, vicious, and just downright Rude.
It is shameful your attitude and hopefully one day Karma will set in
Disgusting and once again not reporting the whole story absolute BS,LS

'If you knew anything about Harris (Kamasutra), she slept her way to the top in politics by being the main squeeze of Mayor Willie Brown -- admitted' LUMP SUM POSTING

"Brown himself leapt into the fray in late January 2019 with a brief commentary in the San Francisco Chronicle just after Harris announced that she would be running for president, appearing to take credit for helping start her career:

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A.

That’s politics for ya."

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 10, 2019, 5:22 pm

Lone Star wrote:
July 7, 2019, 5:02 pm
Boris Johnson has vowed to make Britain the “greatest place on Earth” if he gains the keys to Number 10 as he said he will unite the country by delivering Brexit.

He's going quite a few steps further than Trump, and I applaud the move. I hope Boris is successful.

Make Britain Great Again!
Just to complete the picture, here is something else BoJo said:

Should interesting once the Blond Buffoon becomes PM. :D

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 10, 2019, 7:29 pm

I see that Darroch has resigned his post in Washington, based on Johnson's jelly-back refusal to support him.

It now seems that 2 of the most important democracies in the world will soon be lead by amoral, self-serving, lying, blond fuuckwits. :(

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » July 10, 2019, 8:17 pm

He should have been fired, now he will probably be given another cushy number somewhere else. Anyway another grovelling Europhile bites the dust. Its amazing how some peoples disparaging comments still hail from the school playground.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2019, 1:41 am

I think Johnson will be way out of his depth as Prime Minister and the British elites know that. The UK - US relationship is now a complete mess. Not that it's May's or Johnson's fault. If Trump is re-elected, and I think that's very unlikely, the distance between the two governments risks becoming enduring.

I see reports that Trump now seems to be greening himself up a bit. Apparently he needs to do this to improve his chances of being re-elected. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » July 11, 2019, 3:21 am

Hope this link will work as it shows another win for the people and a great lose for the Trumpster.
https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/c ... titutional

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 6:27 am

joudon wrote:
July 10, 2019, 8:17 pm
He should have been fired, now he will probably be given another cushy number somewhere else. Anyway another grovelling Europhile bites the dust. Its amazing how some peoples disparaging comments still hail from the school playground.
I knew that as soon as PM May gave him a vote of confidence that it was over. They allowed him to resign and go quietly.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 6:50 am

proper look.jpg

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 11, 2019, 7:01 am

Another MAGA Republican wins the primary in a special election in North Carolina. Trump has had the opposite effect on candidates that he endorses that Bayarack had. When Trump endorses them, they usually WIN. Bayrack's guys and gals usually lost.

Dr. Greg Murphy ground his opposition into a fine powder -- 59% to 40%.

It will be a cake walk to fill the 3rd Congressional District seat against the Democrat.

STEADY WINNING.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 11, 2019, 8:09 am

Darroch seems to have been highly regarded by many Americans and the British. I read it as Johnson putting the final boot in rather than May. I expect Johnson's ambassador in Washington won't be very forthcoming. Perhaps he or she might just send Fox News clips back as his/her reports to the British government.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “U.S. Politics”