timmy
udonmap.com

Re: The "I WISH" Thread

Post by timmy » July 12, 2019, 1:09 pm

MusicalBars wrote:
July 12, 2019, 12:31 pm
timmy wrote:
July 12, 2019, 10:59 am
colour blindness is,nt all its cracked up to be , it costs me an extra 100 baht every 5 years when I have
to renew my driving license's ,cant make out any of the light colours ...
I thought your problem was being blind drunk not color blind 555 hope your keeping well
talk about giving " a dog a bad name " just because I like a scoop now and again ... :^o
so whats your 2 wishes Andy , triple sized portions , and free wine in every bar ...

Essex
udonmap.com

Post by Essex » July 12, 2019, 4:57 pm

I thought we already had free whine in every bar!

USDBaht whine, SterlingBaht whine, etc
I am independently poor

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » July 12, 2019, 5:05 pm

timmy wrote:
July 12, 2019, 1:09 pm
MusicalBars wrote:
July 12, 2019, 12:31 pm
timmy wrote:
July 12, 2019, 10:59 am
colour blindness is,nt all its cracked up to be , it costs me an extra 100 baht every 5 years when I have
to renew my driving license's ,cant make out any of the light colours ...
I thought your problem was being blind drunk not color blind 555 hope your keeping well
talk about giving " a dog a bad name " just because I like a scoop now and again ... :^o
so whats your 2 wishes Andy , triple sized portions , and free wine in every bar ...
defo the free wine would be there but the portions I get in BH are pretty big anyway so would have to wish for a 25 year old female nympho who dosent charge think theres more chance of 80 THB to the pound and Liverpool winning the EPL 555

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 12, 2019, 6:58 pm

Dunno MB .. coming soon according to a mate with an established gogo in patts ..

Following the current purge on prostitution the bib will clamping down on nude dancers etc .. another nail in the tourism coffin.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 13, 2019, 12:53 am

AYUPS Chaps

I dont wish to be picky but PLEASE .. can we refrain from wishes regarding footy teams to the footy threads ..

sorry i aint a mod or owt ..just meant this to be a bit of fun ..

DM

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 13, 2019, 1:14 am

i wish we could have ONE FUN THREAD ..that doesnt desend into either political , cultural and or sporting bollocks

Those wishing to post a contribution on the above just post on the plethora of really self opinionated ------ nasty threads already available dont bring this thread down to all that tripe .. its most annoying,.

Just saying

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 13, 2019, 1:52 am

I wish the standard of living for Thais improves substantially over say the next 20 years.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 13, 2019, 2:58 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 13, 2019, 1:14 am
i wish we could have ONE FUN THREAD ..that doesn't descend into either political , cultural and or sporting bollocks.
Those wishing to post a contribution on the above just post on the plethora of really self opinionated ------ nasty threads already available don't bring this thread down to all that tripe .. its most annoying. just saying
[-o< [-o< [-o< =D> =D> =D> Gratifying, John, that you appear to be receiving the practical support of the Moderators, who have already, to their credit, made some off topic deletions including, most notably, an unpleasant and divisive racist based effort from the usual culprit. :-k [-(

Oh yes, I nearly forgot:
1. I wish Justin would return to Udonthani, and open a Bar. Perhaps also open a consultancy for intending/existing Bar Owners. :D \:D/ \:D/
2. I wish the original 'Farang Alley' , once the fun and social centre for an enjoyable & harmless night out, could be reincarnated :(

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » July 13, 2019, 5:12 pm

I wish we could go back to being called "foreigner" instead of Falong, or Farang.
And I used to wish the low life, bottom of the barrel, ones, would stop coming here and giving good guys a bad name.
Now, I don't really care...if I can sell-out soon...I'm outta here. You can have this place. i will only miss the nice spicy foods. Thats all.
I hope the door hits me really hard on the way out...hehe..to remind me to "unmark" this as a "happy place to live".

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 13, 2019, 6:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 13, 2019, 12:53 am
AYUPS Chaps

I dont wish to be picky but PLEASE .. can we refrain from wishes regarding footy teams to the footy threads ..

sorry i aint a mod or owt ..just meant this to be a bit of fun ..

DM
I could only think of one wish, I wish Job would stop slagging our football ops sorry wrong thread

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 13, 2019, 7:28 pm

I will complie to the intended rules
1) A Final cure for cancer. In the past while I have lost a number of friends and Family to this dreadful disease. It shows no mercy rich poor female male old or young. To the Leaders of our Free World, look at spend the equal amount of money on the research and hopefully destruction of this over buying weapons for military use to destroy soles in another manner
2) Understanding and giving unto different cultures, soles, needs, wants We are all different in some way shape, size, colour, language, religion Look for the common thread so that we may live togehter peacefully but arguementative to the point we can learn

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » July 13, 2019, 7:57 pm

For Brexit we need strong politicians in the UK,to deal with the EU,not these mamby pamby self centered jessies we have at the moment so I wish we could sign up Vladimir Putin on a 3 year contract as PM with that chap from the Philippines as his deputy.
Also I wish /hope that England win the cricket World Cup tomorrow.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » July 13, 2019, 9:17 pm

perhaps we could crowdfund a russian hypersonic missile onto the house of commons when its a full house to eject these ars wipes for good ,none of them are trustworthy
the only good Tory is a lavatory

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 14, 2019, 8:08 am

Zidane wrote:
July 13, 2019, 7:57 pm
For Brexit we need strong politicians in the UK,to deal with the EU,not these mamby pamby self centered jessies we have at the moment so I wish we could sign up Vladimir Putin on a 3 year contract as PM with that chap from the Philippines as his deputy.
Also I wish /hope that England win the cricket World Cup tomorrow.

I wish more people would adhere to the old maxim, "Be careful what you wish for."

Come on the Black Caps!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » July 14, 2019, 8:52 am

Doodoo wrote:
July 13, 2019, 7:28 pm
I will complie to the intended rules
1) A Final cure for cancer. In the past while I have lost a number of friends and Family to this dreadful disease. It shows no mercy rich poor female male old or young. To the Leaders of our Free World, look at spend the equal amount of money on the research and hopefully destruction of this over buying weapons for military use to destroy soles in another manner
2) Understanding and giving unto different cultures, soles, needs, wants We are all different in some way shape, size, colour, language, religion Look for the common thread so that we may live togehter peacefully but arguementative to the point we can learn
God morning !I second the two points you made 110%.Thank you Doodoo for your excellent post/wish.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”