Post by Lone Star » July 13, 2019, 2:43 pm

Zico wrote:
July 13, 2019, 2:32 pm
Lone Star wrote:
July 13, 2019, 1:06 pm
Zico wrote:
July 13, 2019, 1:05 pm
Which federal law was broken?
Go read up. It's all over the Internet. Multiple sources. Go educate yourself.
You don't know. :)
You're an idiot. I never said any law was broken. Now you're reading things that aren't even there. That's probably why you can't complete the research.

After all of your bullsh*t bobbing and weaving and refusing to answer any of my questions of you in the past, I don't owe you a damn thing -- not even courtesy.

AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump make the Grade.

Post by Giggle » July 13, 2019, 2:55 pm

Married on the 4th of July. Keep on trollin'!

Watch the snowflake's heads explode.

:lol:
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 13, 2019, 3:39 pm

LS (Low Speed) is quoted as printing "Cities who ignore federal law and refuse to comply with federal law"
Definition of COMPLY
" to act according to an order, set of rules, or request:
He's been ordered to have the dog destroyed because it's dangerous, but he refuses to comply.
There are serious penalties for failure to comply with the regulations.

LS (Lump Sum) "I never said any law was broken"
Sounds awful close to Breaking the Law to me
Its is along the Lines such as Bill Clinton "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Zico you will never get to the status of Vlad ( :D :-" =D> ) as he doesn't understand logic and proper manners
Keep on submitting your queries and comments Bravo and welcome to The Dark Side

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Did Clinton email faux pas cost 20 agents lives?

Post by Doodoo » July 13, 2019, 4:41 pm

This is LS (Long Sleeve) interrupting your peaceful afternoon with more useless news

" Mueller Trick Bag Testimony postponed until July 24."

I can hardly wait
And now back to our regular scheduled program

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Re: Democrats, Republicans and Elections

Post by Lone Star » July 14, 2019, 8:56 am

Uncle Joe's latest speech ... stuttering, stumbling, mispronounced words, low-energy, wrong words ... and that doesn't even include the incessant apologies and flip-flopping.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 14, 2019, 8:59 pm

Finally a President , a Man ,a Leader,a Muppet, a Dolt, a Dollard, a Puddin Head, a Moron, a Chump,
to say to anyone who is a citizen of the USA
President Donald Trump tweeted about the "'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen" Sunday morning, asking them to "go back" to their "corrupt" and "broken and crime infested" countries before "telling the people of the United States [...] how our government is to be run."

Yes I am a Leader a person who wants to bring the people of the USA together to Make America Great Again!!!

Well he certainly isnt going about it the proper way

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » July 14, 2019, 10:05 pm

It just does not get any better for the Trump regime e mails have now been discovered from stating that trump pulled the plug on the Iranian nuke deal to " Spite " the Obama camp what an absolute child and how low will he stoop. You must be proud of your leader now what a total loser.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 14, 2019, 10:06 pm

Giggle wrote:
July 13, 2019, 2:55 pm
Married on the 4th of July. Keep on trollin'!

Watch the snowflake's heads explode.

:lol:
Ken and Barbie make a beautiful couple. \:D/

Can't wait to see the kids, although I suspect they will need a lot of support. ;)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 14, 2019, 10:20 pm

The madness of the man-child is revealed for all to see:
Donald Trump spiked Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama, according to more UK leaks

United States President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of a landmark nuclear deal with Iran was done so to spite his predecessor, Barack Obama, according to further leaked memos from Britain's outgoing American ambassador, Sir Kim Darroch.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-14/ ... a/11308330
I imagine this revelation is the reason the Bloated Orange Maniac has gone on his early morning twitter tirade against the 4 Dem women, as an attempt at deflection.

The sad part is - it will probably work.

God help America. :?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2019, 3:37 am

Trump unloads on Democrats as only he can.

Tweets:
So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
He didn't name anyone specifically or name any country specifically, but the guilty are speaking.

Of course, the media is spinning this as racist and xenophobic.

Trump told them if they know so much to go and fix all the problems where they originated. Nothing racist or xenophobic about that. Kinda like someone telling vladdie to fix what's wrong with the UK before he bashes America. Nothing racist or xenophobic about that.

Trump has a super power. His tweets cause the guilty to speak and causes them to own their demons. I've come to love watching this guy work.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 15, 2019, 7:18 am

vlad wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:05 pm
It just does not get any better for the Trump regime e mails have now been discovered from stating that trump pulled the plug on the Iranian nuke deal to " Spite " the Obama camp what an absolute child and how low will he stoop. You must be proud of your leader now what a total loser.
Well, now, just a minute. To be fair, those emails apparently were written by, and are solely the opinion of, the then British Ambassador. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're fact.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 15, 2019, 7:28 am

"A U.K. newspaper has published more leaked memos revealing a British ambassador’s blunt assessments of the Trump administration, including one in which the envoy to Washington claimed U.S. President Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal to spite predecessor Barack Obama."

Udon Map "Well, now, just a minute. To be fair, those emails apparently were written by, and are solely the opinion of, the then British Ambassador. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're fact."

Then what would be fact in this case????
I would hope that an Ambassador would have his poop together before writing such a memo.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 15, 2019, 8:40 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:20 pm
The madness of the man-child is revealed for all to see:
Donald Trump spiked Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama, according to more UK leaks

United States President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of a landmark nuclear deal with Iran was done so to spite his predecessor, Barack Obama, according to further leaked memos from Britain's outgoing American ambassador, Sir Kim Darroch.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-14/ ... a/11308330
I imagine this revelation is the reason the Bloated Orange Maniac has gone on his early morning twitter tirade against the 4 Dem women, as an attempt at deflection.

The sad part is - it will probably work.

God help America. :?
You absolutely hate it when you hear the truth. Besides that you obviously don't know how to spell Trump, if that's who you are referring to. I think it is refreshing to have a business oriented president who speaks a language I can understand. Most politicians can speak for hours and say nothing. Why are some politicians totally negative and openly hate the Jews?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 15, 2019, 9:09 am

Udon Map wrote:
July 15, 2019, 7:18 am
vlad wrote:
July 14, 2019, 10:05 pm
Well, now, just a minute. To be fair, those emails apparently were written by, and are solely the opinion of, the then British Ambassador. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're fact.
Doodoo wrote:
July 15, 2019, 7:28 am
Then what would be fact in this case???? I would hope that an Ambassador would have his poop together before writing such a memo.
The British ambassador was speculating as to why Trump withdrew from the Iran agreement. The fact is that while we all may have ideas and suspicions on this point, no one really knows for certain other than Trump, himself.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 15, 2019, 9:52 am

"The British ambassador was speculating as to why Trump withdrew from the Iran agreement. The fact is that while we all may have ideas and suspicions on this point, no one really knows for certain other than Trump, himself."

I have read the article concerning the memos and never came across the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence the word "Speculation" You are speculating yourself
The Ambassador would be a fool to allow such idea(s) to land in a memo that would eventually be routed to his superiors.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2019, 12:01 pm

Udon Map wrote:
July 15, 2019, 9:09 am
The British ambassador was speculating as to why Trump withdrew from the Iran agreement. The fact is that while we all may have ideas and suspicions on this point, no one really knows for certain other than Trump, himself.
Correct.

Many things lost on most who talk about the Iran Agreement:

1. It was never approved by the US Congress -- as are most treaties/agreements between countries. It was merely an agreement between the Obama Administration and Iran. Obama acted unilaterally, which is why the next president could withdraw from the "deal" without congressional approval.

2. Iran never signed the agreement and even the Obama Administration admitted that the deal was not legally binding.

3. Iran never agreed to US inspections by outside agencies. Any inspections on military installations were also prohibited. Iran would inspect itself and file a report. If international bodies suspected violations, they would have to wait to inspect for 24 days.

4. There were secret side deals to the agreement that the US Congress learned of after the fact. The deal was never completely transparent.

5. All the deal did was delay Iran's march to nuclear weapons. Nuclear experts believed that by the time the 10 year deal was up, Iran could have nuclear weapons capabilities within 12 months.

It was called the "Iran Deal" for a reason. Iran got the deal of lifetime.

Who the hell would agree to something like that with the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism? (rhetorical question)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 15, 2019, 12:26 pm

glalt wrote:
July 15, 2019, 8:40 am

Why are some politicians totally negative and openly hate the Jews?
Why are you asking me, and what does your question have to do with my post?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 15, 2019, 12:30 pm

Reality and American Law starting to creep into the thinking of some Democrats. They see the party going over the edge through their own doing. Democrats are the undisputed Champions of Unintended Consequences.

New Jersey Democrat George Norcross is perplexed and voiced his disapproval in an interview. Norcross flat out called it what it is -- extreme positions of supporting illegal aliens, including those who commit crimes against Americans, and an open border.

Norcross:
“I have at times told people in Washington, whether it was Majority Leader Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi: ‘Why is the Democratic Party supporting criminals that are here illegally.
. . .

"If you’re a criminal, you do not belong here. And the American public doesn’t want it. Why do we as a party support that? I don’t understand it. And that’s why the Democratic Party has not been attractive to certain elements of the working class of our country. [Emphasis added]
It's not hyperbole. It's what Democrats running for president -- across the board -- promote and support. Decriminalizing illegal entry, amnesty to the 11-30 million illegals currently in the country, drivers licenses to illegals ( which will allow them to vote in some states that prohibit checking for citizenship), free health care for illegal aliens (after taxing Americans for not buying ObamaCare), etc. They openly attacked Biden for his stance on enforcing immigration law, and Biden has now flipped in several instances.

The Democrats are not attracting Independent voters, and they're certainly not appealing to Trump voters to switch sides with these radical ideas. So how to they plan to win a national election? There are no plans to improve jobs and the economy, only plans to seize wealth and give it to someone else.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 15, 2019, 1:15 pm

Gotta admit, when Trump tweeted:
“so interesting to see ‘progressive’ Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all),.........
he was getting pretty close to the mark in respect to Tliab, Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez - who were all born in the US of course. :-"

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 15, 2019, 1:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 15, 2019, 1:15 pm
Gotta admit, when Trump tweeted:
“so interesting to see ‘progressive’ Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all),.........
he was getting pretty close to the mark in respect to Tliab, Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez - who were all born in the US of course. :-"
His supporters don’t consider non whites Americans, so his point was well taken by his base.

Return to “U.S. Politics”