Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

World news discussion forum
saint
udonmap.com

Re: Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by saint » July 20, 2019, 7:11 am

Giggle wrote:
July 20, 2019, 1:22 am
Iran has seized a British-flagged oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz amid growing tensions in the region.

The Stena Impero has a crew of 23 onboard.
Comes around goes around, Brittles. Shouldn't have been rattling your sabres. How's that Iran deal coming along? Fools.
This has come about because the Brittles as you like to call them , did the USA s dirty work impounding an Iranian tanker in Gibralter ., allegedly bound for Syria . =;

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 20, 2019, 7:19 am

Lone Star wrote:
July 20, 2019, 1:46 am

Daily Mail is reporting that Iran has seized a British tanker, Stena Impero, in the Strait of Harmuz with 23 crew members aboard.
A British flagged tanker . Certainly not a British ship , and no British mariners aboard the vessel .
Stenna is a Swedish company , and im sure i saw it flying a Swedish flag , alongside Stennas house flag , but no red ensign. .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 7:36 am

saint wrote:
July 20, 2019, 7:19 am
Lone Star wrote:

Daily Mail is reporting that Iran has seized a British tanker, Stena Impero, in the Strait of Harmuz with 23 crew members aboard.
A British flagged tanker . Certainly not a British ship , and no British mariners aboard the vessel .
Stenna is a Swedish company , and im sure i saw it flying a Swedish flag , alongside Stennas house flag , but no red ensign. .
Only stating what was reported. Doesn't much matter what flag was flying or the nationality of the crew. Iran is impeding the shipping lanes.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 7:37 am

saint wrote:
July 20, 2019, 7:11 am
did the USA s dirty work impounding an Iranian tanker in Gibralter ., allegedly bound for Syria . =;
I'm guessing those in the UK government were not allowed to say 'no' if they didn't want to participate in sanctions.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 20, 2019, 7:45 am

Lone Star wrote:
July 20, 2019, 7:36 am
saint wrote:
July 20, 2019, 7:19 am
Lone Star wrote:

Only stating what was reported. Doesn't much matter what flag was flying or the nationality of the crew. Iran is impeding the shipping lanes.
I agree . Iran is a massive wort on the face of the earth , and needs to surgically removed . But how ?
Sanctions will not achieve it , but they will and do help stir up a nonsense storm .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 7:56 am

saint wrote:
July 20, 2019, 7:45 am
I agree . Iran is a massive wort on the face of the earth , and needs to surgically removed . But how ?
Sanctions will not achieve it , but they will and do help stir up a nonsense storm .
The sanctions are working. That's why Iran is doing what they're doing. Their currency is inflated to collapse levels. They're hurting.

This morning, according to Reuter's, there's two Iranian ships stranded in Brazil. No Fuel For You!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 7:58 am

Giggle wrote:
July 19, 2019, 7:49 pm
papafarang wrote:
July 19, 2019, 7:47 pm

your right
governments think we are stupid
their right
Indeed.
Oh my. Image

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 20, 2019, 8:04 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 18, 2019, 7:56 pm
So what's really happening in Iran.......... :-k

...........Enter the stage the Orange Farkwit. He doesn't like the fact that his predecessor has achieved a deal - after all, only the insecure narcissist Trump can be the "Master of the Deal". And Israel, the prime ME intriguer, is in his ear.

So in predictable fashion, and ignoring the other 5 parties to the agreement, the Bloated Orange Bloviator tears up the agreement, and throws the whole region into a state of even more volatility.

And here we are today. :(
DONALD TRUMP - THE WORLD CHAMPION OF UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES :(

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 20, 2019, 10:28 am

Iran has been the problem child of the world since it became an islamic rebublic .
I cant remember a time when it was not causing mayhem somewhere in the world . It must be in their D N A or something .
Trump is not helping , but then the Obamha deal was a joke , so i dont blame him for ripping that up .

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 20, 2019, 10:54 am

Its not in the DNA of Iranians This is not something that is defined by boarders
As an example "The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda. 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was from Egypt."
The problem is not an Iranian one, a Yemen one, nor a Syrian one. It comes down to them(US) NOT finding a common thread to combat for all countries.
We have organizations alerady in place but they move like mollasses or dont move at all

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 20, 2019, 11:24 am

Doodoo wrote:
July 20, 2019, 10:54 am
It comes down to NOT finding a common thread to combat for all countries.
The allegiance of radicalized Muslim terrorists is far stronger to their religion than to some nebulous notion of national sovereignty or whatever passport they happen to carry. That any group of ISIS or AQ is comprised of members of a certain nation is insignificant. Often, terrorists become radicalized outside of their home country. Their nationality is only important to uninformed westerners trying to make faulty connections. I thought most people understood this by 2000.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 20, 2019, 11:30 am

saint wrote:
July 20, 2019, 10:28 am

............. but then the Obamha deal was a joke , so i dont blame him for ripping that up .
France + Germany + UK + US + China + Russia + EU + UN Security Council didn't think it was a joke. I know who's judgement I would prefer.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 11:45 am

I recall a number of countries who thought Chamberlain's idea for Hitler's invasions of neighboring countries was a good idea. Just because there are some parties who think something is great, doesn't mean it is great.

The facts of the Iran Nuclear Deal prove it was all bullsh*t. The countries still hanging on aren't doing so because they believe and trust Iran. They're hanging on to make money in trade with Iran. Up to them. They can do whatever they wish, but knowing their motivation is important to know.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » July 20, 2019, 11:54 am

Israel will be the final arbiter. They don't play games.
In the past six decades, they've knocked the pants off more Arabs than a goat-hearding camel humper.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 20, 2019, 1:07 pm

Gents
This might get boring but please bare with me. I had the pleasure of spending 10 years with an absolutely wonderful girl who through no fault of hers was born in an Islamic Country (Egypt) We used to holiday in Cairo at least twice a year and even bought a flat (apartment for the Shermans) and land up by the old El Alamain ( North Africa before you Shermans decided to bless us with your presence) battle fields First thing she would do on arriving in Cairo was take her young sisters head scarf off and give her a new slightly tight tee shirt, start shouting at her mother for becoming an all covering in black lady. Mum and Dad (who really just wanted a quiet life) both said it was the new radical Islamic enforcers who were making these rules and they could not walk the streets as they used to without being abused. The real people have not changed but the radicals have. Just Google Iran before the Revolution and Cairo in the 1980s. The people are crying out for someone to rid them of the Stone Age followers but starving them and bombing them into submission just will just not work. Laughing Boy (Giggle) please note.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 20, 2019, 1:08 pm

Ata Boy Jack BRAVO
You have the Pair as mentioned in this ones Title

Keep up the good work

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 20, 2019, 1:08 pm

Ata Boy Jack BRAVO

Keep up the good work

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 20, 2019, 1:14 pm

Lone Star wrote:
July 20, 2019, 11:45 am
I recall a number of countries who thought Chamberlain's idea for Hitler's invasions of neighboring countries was a good idea. Just because there are some parties who think something is great, doesn't mean it is great.
Bung Trump back as POTUS say around 83 years ago and it's not difficult to work out who would be friendly with the lunatic German.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 1:23 pm

Doodoo wrote:
July 20, 2019, 1:08 pm
Ata Boy Jack BRAVO

Keep up the good work
Emotions getting the best of you again. Twice? You must be bucking for head cheerleader of CBoS. You'll need a pleated skirt and pompoms.

It's been amusing to see BECAUSE TRUMP offered for everything wrong with Iran while ignoring the facts of the deal. Even Chuck Schumer, the Dem minority leader in the senate said it was no good, and Bayrack was his boy. The deal didn't go to the senate because Bayrack knew it wouldn't pass. The agreement between Obama and Iran was worthless and not legally binding. Obama admitted it.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » July 20, 2019, 2:04 pm

UK government orders all of their cargo ships to stay out of the Strait of Hormuz and threatened serious consequences against Iran if the aggression continues.

Return to “World News”