newtovillagelife wrote:
July 29, 2019, 6:57 am
jai yen yen wrote:
July 28, 2019, 10:56 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
July 28, 2019, 10:21 am
jai yen yen wrote:
July 28, 2019, 9:01 am
No legal standing means that it can not be stopped as there is no legal reason to do so. It is not because of who is trying to sue. Trump wins again and will continue to do so. When he is done as President of the U.S. I am going to ask him to come and fix Canada.
Well if Trump does come to Canada, ALL visible minorities will be considered less than Canadian, and made to feel unwelcome, but I guess if you don’t associate with any yourself, then it’s all good eh!
Trump has never said anything like that, legal immigrants are welcome and needed. Minorities are not targeted either. If you want to make a statement you should look at the facts, not the propoganda. Too many people are like barking dogs in a kennel. One starts barking then they all do, even if they do not know what they are barking about.
You know full well what his statements imply, and so does he. If you don't think his words are racially divisive, then you are living in a different reality. Legal White immigrants, like from Norway, are preferred.

PS If you know any (legal) visible minorities, why not ask them if they would feel less welcome and secure in Canada, if Trump took over.
Like many others you are saying what you want to believe, not the facts.
As far as legal visible minorities go my Thai wife would qualify and she thinks Trump is great.
Sorry guy, that doesn't count, and you know it. Being married to a white guy gives them that false heir of superiority, and security. Don't you know anyone else????
I have a friend from Iran, left there 40 years ago, gave up the Muslim religion and loves the west and Trump.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: donald gets the go ahead for THE WALL

Post by newtovillagelife » July 31, 2019, 5:45 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 30, 2019, 10:24 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
July 30, 2019, 8:29 am
jai yen yen wrote:
July 30, 2019, 5:11 am
jai yen yen wrote:
July 29, 2019, 10:04 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
No legal standing means that it can not be stopped as there is no legal reason to do so. It is not because of who is trying to sue. Trump wins again and will continue to do so. When he is done as President of the U.S. I am going to ask him to come and fix Canada.
Well if Trump does come to Canada, ALL visible minorities will be considered less than Canadian, and made to feel unwelcome, but I guess if you don’t associate with any yourself, then it’s all good eh!
Trump has never said anything like that, legal immigrants are welcome and needed. Minorities are not targeted either. If you want to make a statement you should look at the facts, not the propoganda. Too many people are like barking dogs in a kennel. One starts barking then they all do, even if they do not know what they are barking about.
You know full well what his statements imply, and so does he. If you don't think his words are racially divisive, then you are living in a different reality. Legal White immigrants, like from Norway, are preferred.

PS If you know any (legal) visible minorities, why not ask them if they would feel less welcome and secure in Canada, if Trump took over.
As far as legal visible minorities go my Thai wife would qualify and she thinks Trump is great.
Sorry guy, that doesn't count, and you know it. Being married to a white guy gives them that false heir of superiority, and security. Don't you know anyone else????
I have a friend from Iran, left there 40 years ago, gave up the Muslim religion and loves the west and Trump.
Well I have several friends, and many aquaintances who are visible minorities and Canadian citizens and they are very concerned about the rise of far right White Nationalism in Canada since Trump. They also feel less comfortable in Canada now.
So you are welcome to your opinion, and I am welcome to mine. But the facts state that hate crimes are on the rise in Canada period.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » July 31, 2019, 7:48 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 31, 2019, 5:45 am
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

Well I have several friends, and many aquaintances who are visible minorities and Canadian citizens and they are very concerned about the rise of far right White Nationalism in Canada since Trump. They also feel less comfortable in Canada now.
So you are welcome to your opinion, and I am welcome to mine. But the facts state that hate crimes are on the rise in Canada period.
There is no far right nationalism in Canada or the U.S. for that matter, I read the news daily and the only hate crimes I have seen have been false reports by Muslims which incidentally they get away with with no charges being laid against them for fabricating these false attacks. Just like Juicy in the states, the left is the problem and they continue to lie and cause trouble. fake refugees coming to Canada and trying here may be nervous but they should be because the U.S. has denied their refugee status claims and our retarded P.M. is welcoming them into Canada at the citizens of Canada's expense to try their game here.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » July 31, 2019, 8:10 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 31, 2019, 7:48 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

There is no far right nationalism in Canada or the U.S. for that matter, I read the news daily and the only hate crimes I have seen have been false reports by Muslims which incidentally they get away with with no charges being laid against them for fabricating these false attacks. Just like Juicy in the states, the left is the problem and they continue to lie and cause trouble. fake refugees coming to Canada and trying here may be nervous but they should be because the U.S. has denied their refugee status claims and our retarded P.M. is welcoming them into Canada at the citizens of Canada's expense to try their game here.
I forgot something, could you give me some examples of hate crimes and white nationalism in Canada?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 31, 2019, 8:27 am

PLUG in White Nationalism for Wikipedia and this comes up
Canada
The Parliament of Canada passed the Chinese Immigration Act of 1923 to bar all Chinese from coming to Canada with the exception of diplomats, students, and those granted special permission by the Minister of Immigration. Chinese immigration to Canada had already been heavily regulated by the Chinese Immigration Act of 1885 which required Chinese immigrants to pay a fifty dollar fee to enter the country (the fee was increased to one hundred dollars in 1900 and to five hundred dollars in 1903).[76] Groups such as the Asiatic Exclusion League, which had formed in Vancouver, British Columbia on 12 August 1907 under the auspices of the Trades and Labour Council, pressured Parliament to halt Asian immigration. The Exclusion League's stated aim was "to keep Oriental immigrants out of British Columbia."[77]

The Canadian government also attempted to restrict immigration from British India by passing an order-in-council on January 8, 1908, that prohibited immigration of persons who "in the opinion of the Minister of the Interior" did not "come from the country of their birth or citizenship by a continuous journey and or through tickets purchased before leaving their country of their birth or nationality." In practice, this applied only to ships that began their voyages in India, because the great distance usually necessitated a stopover in either Japan or Hawaii. These regulations came at a time when Canada was accepting massive numbers of immigrants (over 400,000 in 1913 alone – a figure that remains unsurpassed to this day), almost all of whom came from Europe. This piece of legislation has been called the "continuous journey regulation".

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 31, 2019, 8:28 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 31, 2019, 8:10 am
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

I forgot something, could you give me some examples of hate crimes and white nationalism in Canada?
Do you live in a bubble. Look it up yourself..try googling it, everyone and their dog is on the internet now.

You know I think Trudeau is an idiot also, I believe in borders. I think Canada has enough refugees, period. I also don't believe in unlimited chain migration either.

However I don't want a race baiting, lying, immoral, con man to lead Canada out of the mess.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 31, 2019, 9:21 am

Doodoo wrote:
July 31, 2019, 8:27 am
Canada
The Parliament of Canada passed the Chinese Immigration Act of 1923 to bar all Chinese from coming to Canada with the exception of diplomats, students, and those granted special permission by the Minister of Immigration. Chinese immigration to Canada had already been heavily regulated by the Chinese Immigration Act of 1885 which required Chinese immigrants to pay a fifty dollar fee to enter the country (the fee was increased to one hundred dollars in 1900 and to five hundred dollars in 1903).[76] Groups such as the Asiatic Exclusion League, which had formed in Vancouver, British Columbia on 12 August 1907 under the auspices of the Trades and Labour Council, pressured Parliament to halt Asian immigration. The Exclusion League's stated aim was "to keep Oriental immigrants out of British Columbia."[77]

The Canadian government also attempted to restrict immigration from British India by passing an order-in-council on January 8, 1908, that prohibited immigration of persons who "in the opinion of the Minister of the Interior" did not "come from the country of their birth or citizenship by a continuous journey and or through tickets purchased before leaving their country of their birth or nationality." In practice, this applied only to ships that began their voyages in India, because the great distance usually necessitated a stopover in either Japan or Hawaii. These regulations came at a time when Canada was accepting massive numbers of immigrants (over 400,000 in 1913 alone – a figure that remains unsurpassed to this day), almost all of whom came from Europe. This piece of legislation has been called the "continuous journey regulation".
Huh!!!...plug in White Nationalism Canada..because this is what we are talking about..I get something quite different

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » July 31, 2019, 10:20 am

rogers-immigrant-children-610x437.jpeg

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 31, 2019, 11:59 am

The cost of the border wall now seems cheap as compared to what the border crisis is now costing the taxpayers. This cost will continue to escalate until the useless congress passes logical laws to to keep the illegals out and send back the number of illegals who are now here. The libtards are now saying that illegals are entitled to collect Social Security as well as free medical and housing benefits. How crazy is that?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » August 1, 2019, 7:29 am

Doodoo wrote:
July 31, 2019, 8:27 am
Canada

Not history, we are talking about today not a hundred years ago.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » August 1, 2019, 7:31 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 31, 2019, 8:28 am
jai yen yen wrote:
July 31, 2019, 8:10 am
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:

Do you live in a bubble. Look it up yourself..try googling it, everyone and their dog is on the internet now.

You know I think Trudeau is an idiot also, I believe in borders. I think Canada has enough refugees, period. I also don't believe in unlimited chain migration either.

However I don't want a race baiting, lying, immoral, con man to lead Canada out of the mess.
I never said I was running for P.M. :D

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 1, 2019, 8:12 am

Not history, we are talking about today not a hundred years ago.
You not we asked for examples of white Nationalism, you got examples

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 1, 2019, 8:15 am

August 15, 2017 2:26 pm Updated: August 18, 2017 12:57 pm
White nationalist groups on the rise in Canada, planning more rallies
By Katie Dangerfield
National Online Journalist, Breaking News Global News

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 1, 2019, 8:28 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 1, 2019, 8:15 am
August 15, 2017 2:26 pm Updated: August 18, 2017 12:57 pm
White nationalist groups on the rise in Canada, planning more rallies
By Katie Dangerfield
National Online Journalist, Breaking News Global News
Glad you took my advice!!!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 1, 2019, 8:51 am

Jai Yen Yen There I did some work for you researching White Nayionalism in Canuck Land
NATIONALIST PARTY OF CANADA
www.natparty.com
For teh Maintenance of European Heritage and Culture in Canada
Wikipedia
Canada
Aryan Guard, was founded in late 2006 but did not gain any media attention until 2007 when members began a flier campaign targeting immigrants. Some of these flyers had been surreptitiously placed in the free Calgary arts and culture newspaper, "Fast Forward" by Aryan Guard members. The Friends of the Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies suspect that the individual responsible for the fliers may be Bill Noble, a neo-Nazi well known to law enforcement for his online racist activism and who has been in the past charged under Section 319 of the Canadian Criminal Code for wilful promotion of hatred. The Aryan Guard's website is also registered in Noble's name.[58][59]
Canadian Heritage Alliance, is a Canadian white supremacist group founded in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario.[60][61] Detective Terry Murphy of London's Hate Crime Unit alleged that the group had links with the Heritage Front and the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge-based Tri-City Skins.[62]
Heritage Front, was a Canadian neo-Nazi[63] white supremacist organization founded in 1989 and disbanded around 2005.[64]
Ku Klux Klan, active in parts of Canada in the 1920s and early 1930s.[65]
National Socialist Party of Canada, is a neo-Nazi party founded in 2006 by Terry Tremaine. The party uses a flag featuring a red swastika on a field of blue.[66]
Tri-City Skins, was an Ontario-based white power group active from 1997 to 2002 in the Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge area. James Scott Richardson was the group's most visible member, and in October 2001, police believed that Tri-City Skins had 25 members in southwestern Ontario.[67][68]
Western Canada for Us, was a short-lived Alberta-based white nationalist group founded by Glenn Bahr and Peter Kouba in early 2004.[69]
Western Guard Party, (founded in 1972 as the Western Guard) was a white supremacist group based in Toronto, Canada. It evolved out of the far-right anti-Communist Edmund Burke Society that had been founded in 1967 by Don Andrews, Paul Fromm, Leigh Smith and Al Overfield.
The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, is an alleged branch of the KKK operating in Chilliwack, BC. In July 2017, a group claiming to be from the organization flyers lawns across the city.[70

As for Hate Crimes whoooo
Report says hate crimes in Canada went up almost 50% in 2017
By Christina Maxouris, CNN

Updated 2312 GMT (0712 HKT) November 30, 2018

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » August 1, 2019, 9:08 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 1, 2019, 8:51 am
Jai Yen Yen There I did some work for you researching White Nayionalism in Canuck Land
NATIONALIST PARTY OF CANADA
www.natparty.com
For teh Maintenance of European Heritage and Culture in Canada
Wikipedia
Canada
Aryan Guard, was founded in late 2006 but did not gain any media attention until 2007 when members began a flier campaign targeting immigrants. Some of these flyers had been surreptitiously placed in the free Calgary arts and culture newspaper, "Fast Forward" by Aryan Guard members. The Friends of the Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies suspect that the individual responsible for the fliers may be Bill Noble, a neo-Nazi well known to law enforcement for his online racist activism and who has been in the past charged under Section 319 of the Canadian Criminal Code for wilful promotion of hatred. The Aryan Guard's website is also registered in Noble's name.[58][59]
Canadian Heritage Alliance, is a Canadian white supremacist group founded in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario.[60][61] Detective Terry Murphy of London's Hate Crime Unit alleged that the group had links with the Heritage Front and the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge-based Tri-City Skins.[62]
Heritage Front, was a Canadian neo-Nazi[63] white supremacist organization founded in 1989 and disbanded around 2005.[64]
Ku Klux Klan, active in parts of Canada in the 1920s and early 1930s.[65]
National Socialist Party of Canada, is a neo-Nazi party founded in 2006 by Terry Tremaine. The party uses a flag featuring a red swastika on a field of blue.[66]
Tri-City Skins, was an Ontario-based white power group active from 1997 to 2002 in the Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge area. James Scott Richardson was the group's most visible member, and in October 2001, police believed that Tri-City Skins had 25 members in southwestern Ontario.[67][68]
Western Canada for Us, was a short-lived Alberta-based white nationalist group founded by Glenn Bahr and Peter Kouba in early 2004.[69]
Western Guard Party, (founded in 1972 as the Western Guard) was a white supremacist group based in Toronto, Canada. It evolved out of the far-right anti-Communist Edmund Burke Society that had been founded in 1967 by Don Andrews, Paul Fromm, Leigh Smith and Al Overfield.
The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, is an alleged branch of the KKK operating in Chilliwack, BC. In July 2017, a group claiming to be from the organization flyers lawns across the city.[70

As for Hate Crimes whoooo
Report says hate crimes in Canada went up almost 50% in 2017
By Christina Maxouris, CNN

Updated 2312 GMT (0712 HKT) November 30, 2018
And by the way these groups don't like mixed marriages, they prefer keeping the races separate.

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Post by thaiguzzi » August 1, 2019, 3:25 pm

5_political_cartoon_u.s._child_detention_ice_abuse_trump_camps_-_steve_sack_cagle.jpg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 1, 2019, 3:48 pm

jai yen yen wrote:

There is no far right nationalism in Canada or the U.S. for that matter, .................
I will let you Canucks ague the Canadian bit, but as for the US:

Here is a list identified in wikipedia - as with all things wiki, some may be whiter than others; some may be more nationalist than others; some may be more far right wing than others; while some may not even still exist.

But the picture is pretty clear - at least to those with their eyes open. :shock:
United States

- 11th Hour Remnant Messenger was a group founded by two wealthy retired entrepreneurs who believed that whites were the true biblical Israelites.
- American Renaissance, is a "race realist and white advocacy website", formerly a monthly magazine, published by the New Century Foundation.
- American Freedom Party, formerly known as the American Third Position Party, is an American political party which promotes white supremacy.[30][31][32][33] It was founded in 2010, and it defines its principal mission as representing the political interests of white Americans.[34]
- American Nazi Party, is an antisemitic, neo-Nazi organization based largely upon the ideals and policies of Adolf Hitler's NSDAP in Germany during the era of the Third Reich. It also supports Holocaust denial.
- Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is, according to the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center, one of the largest and most violent white supremacist prison gangs in the United States, responsible for murders and other violent crimes.[35][36]
- Aryan Nations, is a white supremacist neo-Nazi organization founded in the 1970s by Richard Girnt Butler as an arm of the Christian Identity group known as the Church of Jesus Christ-Christian. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has called Aryan Nations a "terrorist threat",[37] and the RAND Corporation has called it the "first truly nationwide terrorist network" in the US.[38]
- Asatru Folk Assembly, part of the racist ("folkish") branch of the Heathenry movement.[39]
- Council of Conservative Citizens, is an American political organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white separatism.[40]
- Creativity Alliance, (formerly known as the World Church of the Creator) is a white supremacist political organization that advocates the racialist religion, Creativity. Mainly religious rather than political, the radical Creativity Alliance or Church of Creativity, founded by Ben Klassen in 1973, worships the white race itself rather than any deity, and advocates a radical form of white supremacism known as RAHOWA.
- EURO, is a white separatist organization in the United States. Led by former Louisiana state representative, presidential primary candidate and Grand Wizard of the KKK David Duke, it was founded in 2000.[41][42]
- Hammerskins, also known as Hammerskin Nation, are a white supremacist group formed in 1988 in Dallas, Texas. Their primary focus is the production and promotion of white power rock music, and many white power bands have been affiliated with the group.
- Identity Evropa is an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist organization established in March 2016.
- Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as The Klan, is the name of three distinct past and present [43] organizations in the United States, which have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy and nationalism. The Klan is classified as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center.[44] It is estimated to have between 5,000 and 8,000 members, split among dozens of different organizations that use the Klan name as of 2012.[45]
- National Alliance, is a white supremacist political organization. It was founded by William Luther Pierce, and is based in the Pierce family's compound in Hillsboro, West Virginia.
- National Association for the Advancement of White People, is a white supremacist organization in the United States incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles which presents itself as a civil rights organization such as the NAACP.
- National Policy Institute, is a think tank based in Augusta, Georgia in the United States. It describes itself as the right's answer to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- National Socialist Movement (United States), a party founded in 1974. Since 2005 the party has become very active, staging many marches and demonstrations.
- National Vanguard, was an American National Socialist organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia, founded by Kevin Alfred Strom and former members of the National Alliance.
- Nationalist Movement, is a Mississippi-based, white supremacist organization that advocates what it calls a "pro-majority" position. It has been called white supremacist by the Associated Press and Anti-Defamation League, among others.[46][47]
- Occidental Quarterly, is a printed far-right quarterly journal with a web segment, TOQ Online, including interviews, essays and reviews on the website.[48]
- The Order, or Brüder Schweigen ("Silent Brotherhood") was a white supremacist Revolutionary organization founded by Robert Jay Mathews, active 1983-1984, probably best known for the 1984 murder of talk show host Alan Berg. Berg's killing was to be the first in a planned series of assassinations, followed by attacks on the United States government, all meant to bring about a race war which would result in fulfillment of White Separatist ideals (see Northwest Territorial Imperative).
- Pacifica Forum, is a controversial discussion group in Eugene, Oregon, United States. It has been listed as a white nationalist[49] hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
- Phineas Priesthood, is a Christian Identity movement that opposes interracial intercourse, the mixing of races, homosexuality, and abortion. It is also marked by its anti-Semitism, anti-multiculturalism, and opposition to taxation.
- Volksfront, describes itself as an international fraternal organization for persons of European descent.[50] It has been called "neo-Nazi" and a "racist-skinhead group" in press reports.[51][52][53] The Anti-Defamation League has called the group "one of the most active skinhead groups in the United States."[54] The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has added Volksfront to its list of hate groups.[55]
- White America, Inc., a group founded in Arkansas to prevent racial desegregation of the state's schools.[56]
- White Aryan Resistance, is a neo-Nazi white supremacist organization founded and led by former Ku Klux Klan leader Tom Metzger.[57]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_w ... ted_States

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 2, 2019, 2:00 pm

He cannot be serious. Many used to say that in New Zealand despite numerous indications the far right was active.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “World News”