House Fotos

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Sabai
udonmap.com

House Fotos

Post by Sabai » May 23, 2007, 6:17 pm

As I asked Before anybody want to make a few thousand baht?

I just want someone to take a few fotos of my "new" house" which I have not seen yet. Its 15 mins out the Khonkaen motorway behind the Non soon Post Office and facing the lake.

You will be paid on arrival at site.
just post the fotos here.
Quick reply if possible.
Thanks.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 23, 2007, 8:32 pm

sounds like an easy way to make a few thousand baht for an hours work for someone,.. any luck yet Sabai ?

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » May 23, 2007, 10:25 pm

think someone answered it the last time, and said to PM him. But maybe that was someone else, wanting the same thing. Maybe there is no house. :shock:

erikr_
udonmap.com

Post by erikr_ » May 24, 2007, 9:05 am

Why would you want the pictures posted here?? easier to mail you a cd with the pictures. You would have to pay me before I leave to get me permission from the misses to work when I am in Thailand. Haha only worked 5 days out of 3 weeks the last time and she was not happy

valentine

Post by valentine » May 24, 2007, 9:16 am

Reading between the lines this does sound rather like a private investigation, rather than a photographic assignment.Hope I,m wrong.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » May 24, 2007, 10:20 am

give me good directions, sounds like it's out by me anyway, here or pm. i'm getting the impression you mean non sung, as i see by the map it's on KK hyway, there is a police station on map, don't notice a post office, but appears to be a lake behind police station. any more details would be appreciated, hate to pass on the wrong info and have you base any decisions on that. a family name and address would do nicely, w/directions. saw the previous post, but apparently didn't read it too carefully. there seem to be a couple lakes in the area.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Re: House Fotos

Post by BKKSTAN » May 24, 2007, 10:47 am

Sabai wrote:As I asked Before anybody want to make a few thousand baht?

I just want someone to take a few fotos of my "new" house" which I have not seen yet. Its 15 mins out the Khonkaen motorway behind the Non soon Post Office and facing the lake.

Quick reply if possible.
Thanks.
There are a couple of things here I would like to comment on!First ,your offer of a few thousand baht .Assuming that means 3,000 baht.I might be wrong,but I doubt there are many expats here willing to drive to KK(900Baht gas)and back on the hope that they ''might'' profit 2000 baht.Now if you were not a stranger and we felt certain there was not going to be any problems,I am sure someone passing through KK would volunteer to help you out,paid or not!
As LA has mentioned ,the directions are hazy and there is some slight doubt about this being just a photo shoot!I know I would not like to get involved in a personal dispute!
So,if you are not getting the response you anticpated,others on the forum might have these same thoughts.
So I guess what I'm trying to say,is that this is not a simple request to many expats living here ,even if we would like to give a helping hand!
Good Luck with your situation!

mackayae
udonmap.com

Re: House Fotos

Post by mackayae » May 24, 2007, 12:52 pm

Sabai wrote:As I asked Before anybody want to make a few thousand baht?

Quick reply if possible.
Thanks.
Don't go to KK. It's in Non Sung, Tambon Nong Phai, Amphur Muang, Changwat Udon Thani. Only about 8 kms from LA's house.

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » May 24, 2007, 1:09 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) i smell free beer 8) 8) 8)

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 24, 2007, 4:17 pm

laphanphon wrote:8) 8) 8) 8) 8) i smell free beer 8) 8) 8)
:lol: Go take the darn photos LA,We all can use a free beer :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 24, 2007, 4:29 pm

Sabai sounds like a geniune person to me all he wants is some photos, maybe his Mrs has not got a digital camera or a PC to load them on, whats so wrong with getting some up to date photos of his build, its not far from town, and lets face it most on here like to see whats going on when someone is doing a house build there is even a section on the forum, 3000 or even 2000 baht is a deal for doing a little drive out taking some pics and posting them here, as said you will get your dosh when you get there,PM Sabai if you are interested get correct directions from him easy as pie,to go or not to go !! that is the question. ;)

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » May 24, 2007, 6:13 pm

Fotos :shock: :shock: :lol:

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » May 24, 2007, 6:31 pm

beer monkey wrote:Sabai sounds like a geniune person to me all he wants is some photos, maybe his Mrs has not got a digital camera or a PC to load them on, whats so wrong with getting some up to date photos of his build, its not far from town, and lets face it most on here like to see whats going on when someone is doing a house build there is even a section on the forum, 3000 or even 2000 baht is a deal for doing a little drive out taking some pics and posting them here, as said you will get your dosh when you get there,PM Sabai if you are interested get correct directions from him easy as pie,to go or not to go !! that is the question. ;)
You are so right BM. Some folks will walk a mile to find a ghost or conspirecy.

I think LA has it right to, do it for beer and forget the rest.

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » May 24, 2007, 7:11 pm

beer monkey wrote:PM Sabai if you are interested get correct directions from him easy as pie,to go or not to go !! that is the question. ;)
PM'd him 2 days ago - no reply
If it was as urgent as he says - why no reply

a 15 minute drive to take some photos is not hard
and could be finished within an hour.

lets wait and see.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 24, 2007, 8:13 pm

This was the last time he was on line...
May 23, 2007, 10:52 pm

c'mon Sabai you got 2 keen photographers waiting now...
bm wrote:maybe his Mrs has not got a digital camera or a PC to load them on,
i think his wife is in Ireland with him, so maybe there is no one else that can take and send photos.

Sabai
udonmap.com

Post by Sabai » May 25, 2007, 4:18 am

Ok Ok
I before handing final payment over. have to work here you know(JOKE)

Well I think paul is taken the fotos and I pm d a few others who replied Thanks a lot for you interest,

Its not a private investigation its just hat the last payment is getting sent on friday and will not be with the builder until next wednesday when my wifes mother will hand over the money. I just want to make sure everything is in order before final payment. I dont need a structural engineer just sombodys view on the "Project" as its my last few bucks. You all know when a builder leaves and finished its not easy to get him back. its cost me nearly 4 mil now with exchange rate etc, and i havent got a Wigwam over here . A 3 bed semi here is about 700.000 euro only second in price to tokyo. Anyway its 15 mins from Big C turn on motorway to Khonkaen. its behind the post office and facing a large lake called nong pong nok pau the area is
nonsoong pa wai 4 according to my wife here in dublin. beside wat ba where the monks hang out. Thanks for all your replies and interest. I will be there on the 11th of july for six weeks and you are all welcome to the opening of the house with the monks. I plan a large 6 pice band from the Charoen complex and fireworks. All you need to bring is a knfe and fork and a bottle opener. You people on this forum a great people and you have changed my mind on a lot of things I thought negative. My wife will let me sell the 3 rai in 3 or four months this I need for a deposit on a house here. So we can move out of the rented Wig Wam here.

Thanks again and I will inform you of the all day party. Lets hope we dont bring the HOUSE DOWN :lol: :lol:

Sabai
udonmap.com

Post by Sabai » May 25, 2007, 4:23 am

Sorry about the misspelings etc my baby spilled lucosade on the keyboard.
Its sticky as hell
Chok Dee

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » May 25, 2007, 5:24 am

yes babys do get a bit sticky. :D
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Sabai
udonmap.com

Post by Sabai » May 25, 2007, 8:33 am

Thanks Beer Monkey but no replies to my last Thread

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » May 25, 2007, 4:46 pm

Sabai.
Been to your house and got the photos and looked around.
Please see my PM to you asap.

Paul

Return to “House & Land”