Get the balance back

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Get the balance back

Post by Bandung_Dero » October 1, 2019, 9:38 am

Late last week I had a post removed from the "Pair of Balls thread", it may have been sarcastic but no way near derogatorily.

What is this garbage (driven by a one eyed, racist, full of ----, American and his cronies) doing in the World News forum. He has his own forum why don't you, the administration and moderators, shove it in there along with all his other BS and bring some balance back to this site?

It has definitely gone backward since Bob Helm left.

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Get the balance back

Post by tamada » October 1, 2019, 11:41 am

Maybe someone reported your post? One man's sarcasm can easily be another man's fragile ego in this testosterone-deficient, Isaan-exile, internet backwater. Remember, most native 'murcans can't do sarcasm, fewer appreciate satire while a sad few, emboldened by the anonymity of it all and in common with most nationalities, are about as smart as bait.

I think you've been around the block long enough to completely avoid certain threads and their somewhat overzealous creators, contributors or the hi-jackers. It's less of a case of not being able to run with the big dawgs (how they probably see it) but more of a case of leaving them to wallow with their acolytes in their imperfectly febrile pit of affirmation bias, replete with copy/pastes from right-wing gobshytes, puerile memes and the ubiquitous Fox News echo-chamber.

WRT your deleted post... diddums.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » October 1, 2019, 12:10 pm

"ubiquitous "

Now there is a word you dont hear that often

Thanks Tamada

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » October 1, 2019, 9:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
October 1, 2019, 12:10 pm
"ubiquitous "

Now there is a word you dont hear that often

Thanks Tamada
I'm sure I've seen it all over the place.

Return to “Open Forum”