For crying out loud...

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: For crying out loud...

Post by Faraday » October 6, 2018, 8:19 am

jai yen yen wrote:
October 6, 2018, 5:13 am
Well I guess now is a good a time as any to make my confession. For a very long time I have kept a secret. I am actually a lesbian in a mans body, I don't know how i can go on, my life has been pure hell. I really try but I can't stop being attracted to women. Please try to understand.
I solly you too mutt!

:D

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 16, 2018, 11:05 pm

Just when one was about to post a lengthy diatribe on the quality and depth of the Thai gene pool, something happens elsewhere on the planet that makes one ponder who has their priorities wrong.

"City worker stepped out into traffic after row with girlfriend who spent two hours on phone, court hears"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... one-court/

How about drunk dipsh!t who didn't get his legover forgets about the natural law of physics..?

I guess THAT showed HER eh?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 18, 2018, 11:09 am

stattointhailand wrote: I think I know the one DM ....... sh .... HE tried to pull me into a bar in D&N the other night :-& HE failed ....... they didn't have happy hour =;
could've been nearly any of the 20 bars in the daynite arcade. only a couple sheman free bars

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 18, 2018, 6:16 pm

Look on the bright side mech_401 ...... that means theres only a couple of bars that can legally charge you "Lady Drink" prices :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 19, 2018, 2:15 pm

More #MeToo madness...

Frozen star Kristen Bell speaks out over 'weird' prince's inappropriate kiss in Snow White

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... says-snow/

"As Hollywood deals with the fall-out of the MeToo movement Snow White has become the latest target, amid claims the Disney version of the fairy tale encourages men to kiss women without consent.

Actress Kristen Bell, who voices Princess Anna in another Disney blockbuster "Frozen" said the way the prince kisses Snow White while she is asleep is "weird," and she had warned her young daughters about the male character's behaviour.

Bell, 38, said she reads every night to daughters Lincoln, five, and Delta, three, but had to have a serious conversation with them about Snow White. ..."

It's a fairy tale F F S... or can't we say fairy anymore either?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 19, 2018, 5:39 pm

Have to be PC tam ........ If its a "poofta tale" whats he doing kissing a GIRL anyway?

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » October 19, 2018, 6:41 pm

"Snow White & the 7 persons of diminished stature"

But even that, will soon most probably, have to include 'gender neutral' or other pc bollerques.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » October 20, 2018, 5:10 pm

tamada wrote:
October 19, 2018, 2:15 pm
More #MeToo madness...

Frozen star Kristen Bell speaks out over 'weird' prince's inappropriate kiss in Snow White

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... says-snow/

"As Hollywood deals with the fall-out of the MeToo movement Snow White has become the latest target, amid claims the Disney version of the fairy tale encourages men to kiss women without consent.

Actress Kristen Bell, who voices Princess Anna in another Disney blockbuster "Frozen" said the way the prince kisses Snow White while she is asleep is "weird," and she had warned her young daughters about the male character's behaviour.

Bell, 38, said she reads every night to daughters Lincoln, five, and Delta, three, but had to have a serious conversation with them about Snow White. ..."
Why would anyone, with the possible exception of her family, care what she thinks or how she raises her strangely named children?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 21, 2018, 4:48 pm

"Why would anyone, with the possible exception of her family, care what she thinks or how she raises her strangely named children?"

Not our problem =;

That is EXACTLY the attitude that was taken 40/50 years ago when the first of the PC "cant do this"/"cant say that" loonies appeared on the scene .......... just look at the world now they have been allowed to breed their doctrine instead of it being stamped out at source [-X

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 16, 2018, 1:10 pm

Engineer suing BA for £10k after 'obese passenger left him pinned to side of cabin' on 12-hour flight.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/1 ... ned-cabin/

All I can say is they don't make engineers like they used to.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » November 16, 2018, 6:39 pm

Well i can sympathise with that engineer. I had a similar experience last year, though fortunately i was in the aisle seat so could lean out into the gangway, and didn't suffer any injuries. When the meal was served i had to eat with my left hand only most of the time, because his left arm was in the way of my right. His shoulders were about 2 inches wider than his seat.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 23, 2019, 1:16 pm

'This is a betrayal'
Ministers warned 'life is being sucked out of UK sciences' after Dyson reveals HQ move to Singapore

No it's not. A cabal of Remoaners claim that a UK manufacturer of overhyped and overpriced domestic appliances (where most of the parts are made in China and the things nominally assembled in the UK) is the end of UK science. The reality is Mr Dyson has enough money to retire in overhyped and overpriced Singapore... and a lot nearer his supply lines.

End of.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/20 ... singapore/

Kudos to the DT's copywriter for that clever headline tho'.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 25, 2019, 10:12 am

If any (more) proof was needed that the world is going to hell in a politically correct, gender-neutral sort of hand basket...

Students at the University of Oxford have voted to ‘replace clapping’ with a silent wave because it ‘could trigger anxiety’.

"They are instead being told to use ‘jazz hands’, where they wave their hands in the air. ...It comes after the University of Manchester passed a similar motion in September last year."

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/24/clapping ... -10975221/

So I did a bit of research on these 'jazz hands' and apparently it mimics the hand actions of the late, great jazz singer Al Jolson (think Mammy). Of course any linkage between this act of blackface and cultural assimilation has been missed by the very generation that invented blackface and cultural assimilation and tout it as socially unacceptable.

When I was at Uni, our Union voted for far more relevant and socially acceptable things such as buying Ma Bell's pub and turning it into a rock venue.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 25, 2019, 11:21 am

how many people of african descent live in
scotland? less than 1% way less. such diversity
scotty from star trek says it's so wrong :-s

stereolab
udonmap.com

Post by stereolab » October 25, 2019, 11:59 am

tamada wrote:
October 25, 2019, 10:12 am
If any (more) proof was needed that the world is going to hell in a politically correct, gender-neutral sort of hand basket...

Students at the University of Oxford have voted to ‘replace clapping’ with a silent wave because it ‘could trigger anxiety’.

"They are instead being told to use ‘jazz hands’, where they wave their hands in the air. ...It comes after the University of Manchester passed a similar motion in September last year."

So I did a bit of research on these 'jazz hands' and apparently it mimics the hand actions of the late, great jazz singer Al Jolson (think Mammy). Of course any linkage between this act of blackface and cultural assimilation has been missed by the very generation that invented blackface and cultural assimilation and tout it as socially unacceptable.

When I was at Uni, our Union voted for far more relevant and socially acceptable things such as buying Ma Bell's pub and turning it into a rock venue.
Jazz hands give me anxiety. However, the news of the day is that Tamada attended a University.

laksnrub
udonmap.com

Post by laksnrub » October 25, 2019, 12:18 pm

stereolab wrote:
October 25, 2019, 11:59 am
tamada wrote:
October 25, 2019, 10:12 am

Jazz hands give me anxiety. However, the news of the day is that Tamada attended a University.
So did I, Picked my sister up 3 days a week for 4 years from Uni.
Quality is best done first

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » October 25, 2019, 12:36 pm

What the f**k is the world coming to now??????

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » October 25, 2019, 1:52 pm

vidmaster wrote:
October 25, 2019, 12:36 pm
What the f**k is the world coming to now??????
Yes, the sort of thing you'd expect on April 1st. April Fools Day for those not in the know. But perhaps the good news is that the affliction of clapping oneself/or with the audience e.g. if you gave a correct answer, will now cease?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 25, 2019, 2:52 pm

Maybe I was wrong to think years ago that this bloke was crazy, but appears he was well ahead of the lefty curve.
Attachments
untitled.png
untitled.png (48.99 KiB) Viewed 2788 times

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 26, 2019, 10:22 am

scottish students get free university tuition
at nations 19 universities as do other EU member
states excl england , wales , ireland . who knew :shock:
groundskeeper willie , another famous scot
images.jpg