The Land of Snowflakes

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
mech_401
udonmap.com

Re: The Land of Snowflakes

Post by mech_401 » October 29, 2019, 12:00 pm

you should take a gander at the comedy of errors
transpiring in parliment . its like a stage play =;

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2019, 12:37 pm

"its like a stage play"

Which is hardly surprising when you have a clown playing the lead role on both sides of the Atlantic :lol:

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 29, 2019, 4:26 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
October 29, 2019, 12:37 pm
"its like a stage play"

Which is hardly surprising when you have a clown playing the lead role on both sides of the Atlantic :lol:
Obviously referring to Clinton and Corbyn both whose names start with the first letter of the 5 letter word I would describe them as, in a less formal Forum.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 29, 2019, 4:43 pm

The same way Clintons hubby did? Poor Monica forever vilified for "not" having sex with the President. Poor Hillary left Americans to be slaughtered in Libya because it did not come up on her private email system. Donald might not be the most polite or diplomatic POTUS ever but he is making sure that the USA is not getting the piss taken out of them by all and sundry. Would not surprise me if he tells the UN to get out as well. Just a hotbed of anti USA politico's living the high life in the Big Apple.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2019, 6:52 pm

" Donald might not be the most polite or diplomatic POTUS ever but he is making sure that the USA is not getting the piss taken out of them by all and sundry."

Oh I think you dont give the Don the credit he deserves .......... He is making sure that the USA IS getting the piss taken out of them by all and sundry :lol: :lol: :lol:
11Trumper.jpg

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 29, 2019, 9:39 pm

hold on stattointhai ive got trump on line , just wanted to ask him if he finds it unsettling so many
brits obsessed with his life? "no fcuks given" he says

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 30, 2019, 10:54 am

mech_401 wrote:
October 29, 2019, 9:39 pm
hold on stattointhai ive got trump on line , just wanted to ask him if he finds it unsettling so many
brits obsessed with his life? "no fcuks given" he says
Could we have a non-redacted transcript from this call please?

Who was listening?
Did he ask you to gather evidence that Joe Biden was trying to play 'hide-the-sausage' with a Soi Sampan ladyboy?
Can you confirm the audio and transcript of this call is being held on a server in Ukraine?
Did he promise to build a wall to keep illegals from crossing the Mekong (bamboo being the favoured material)?
Was this criticism blamed on Crooked Hilary as another witch hunt?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 30, 2019, 11:09 am

" like sands through the hourglass , so are the
days of our lives "

you'll have to wait for the next episode of the
soap opera , just like the rest of us mate :-s

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 30, 2019, 11:14 am

BTW Mech, I am not a Brit, did live in USA for many years though
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 30, 2019, 11:41 am

A US court ruled last week that there is no defined legal process for initiating an impeachment action, he ruled that the actions of the various committees was legal (besides there are 13 Republicans on these committees anyhow), so it is not that secret, so not a soap opera, but a legal process in every respect. It moves to the next stage of a public and very formal process this week, something that has only occurred 4 times (guessing) in the past 200+ years.

Question for you. If it is proven beyond any doubt, that he misused his office, and did in fact withhold military aid to Ukraine for personal political reasons, should he be impeached?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 30, 2019, 12:07 pm

AlexO wrote:
October 29, 2019, 4:43 pm
... Donald might not be the most polite or diplomatic POTUS ever but he is making sure that the USA is not getting the piss taken out of them by all and sundry. ...
Like when he said they're building a wall in Colorado? Or they should just nuke the old space debris to make more room up there? Or when he claims China respects his, very very large brain?

Yes, he sure aint no snowflake but he has, almost single-handedly, managed to get the White House listed as a venue on the global stand-up comedy circuit.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 30, 2019, 12:17 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 30, 2019, 11:14 am
Makes it worser. As far as mech's concerned, y'all shoulda been more thankful for God's blessin' of livin and wurkin an' payin' yer taxes in the good ol' US of A.

Meanwhile back in the southern bit of my birther country, a flippy-floppy lady Lib Dem MP has pulled the pin before the next election and is calling the victim card.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-20749335

"The former Tory MP and Change UK leader said she was "heartbroken" by the decision, but had become "exhausted" from being shouted at in the street and sworn at on social media."

Note that after quitting the Tories, her stint as leader of Change UK lasted just as long as it took them to get their asses handed to them in the European Elections.

Almost sounds like one of giggle's 'brittles' eh?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 30, 2019, 2:19 pm

Would not say obsessed but we would be fairly remiss if we did not take an interest in any POTUS given that they are acknowledged as the leaders of the free world. The last time I looked the UK was also part of the free world. That's why we know about the Clintons and their misdeeds. stattointhailand I am quite surprised you did not even read the first leader in your photo "ignores the fact that fans have a long history of booing PRESIDENTS at sports events. Looks like Donald is getting the same treatment as his predecessors and its not just a Trump thing.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 30, 2019, 5:14 pm

There is one hard fact about libtards and snowflakes . they will never see anything or change any opinion that a non snowflake has . Will never happen so no real point in debating with them .
I have change my mind on many things in politics . I liked clinton and hated trump but i am now the opposite as it is clear and evident which one is the crook and which one is the better leader for the usa . I changed my mind as the evidence and hard facts are clear and evident to all but a snowflake

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 31, 2019, 6:48 am

( Quoted from previous post ) Would not say obsessed but we would be fairly remiss if we did not take an interest in any POTUS given that they are acknowledged as the leaders of the free world.

I assume maybe incorrectly that the so called title leader of the free world, was given as being in charge of the largest military in the world . Sadly since JFK and one or two others not one POTUS has made me think they really know what they are doing . So their indescretions and activities have little to worry me apart from their affect on the financial world and the current POTUS is doing a fantastic job in screwing that up , maybe for the better but there are problems while it is happening .

The political furore over what President Trump has or has not done , really makes me smile, this country so-called Free world champion elected a ( I believe ) a previous business bankrupt as a PRESIDENT and now wonder why. Says it all really . No doubt he blamed everyone else for going bankrupt, like he is blaming everyone else for his personal problems, he should be a good Thai they are famous for sloping shoulders as well.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 31, 2019, 6:55 am

KP can you imagine him actually wanting to "SAVE ORANGE FACE" :-&

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 31, 2019, 10:07 am

dragonz wrote:
October 30, 2019, 5:14 pm
I have change my mind on many things in politics . I liked clinton and hated trump but i am now the opposite as it is clear and evident which one is the crook and which one is the better leader for the usa.
We can have an intelligent, reasonable conversation about which one is a better leader for the U.S. and disagree on that, but make no mistake. They're both arrogant crooks.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: The Land of Snowflakes... another one bites the dust

Post by tamada » October 31, 2019, 10:28 am

tamada wrote:
October 30, 2019, 12:17 pm
Whistler wrote:
October 30, 2019, 11:14 am
Makes it worser. As far as mech's concerned, y'all shoulda been more thankful for God's blessin' of livin and wurkin an' payin' yer taxes in the good ol' US of A.

Meanwhile back in the southern bit of my birther country, a flippy-floppy lady Lib Dem MP has pulled the pin before the next election and is calling the victim card.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-20749335

"The former Tory MP and Change UK leader said she was "heartbroken" by the decision, but had become "exhausted" from being shouted at in the street and sworn at on social media."

Note that after quitting the Tories, her stint as leader of Change UK lasted just as long as it took them to get their asses handed to them in the European Elections.

Almost sounds like one of giggle's 'brittles' eh?
Nicky Morgan announces plan to quit as MP with swipe at Parliament

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... arliament/

"Nicky Morgan, the Culture Secretary, has announced she will not stand in the general election, citing the “abuse” that comes with being an MP and the impact of the job on her family...."

A devout Remainer, she curiously voted for all three of May's failed Brexit Bills AND for Johnson's... just like that other fox formerly in the hen house, Philip Hammond

Poor, conflicted souls.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 31, 2019, 10:35 am

She probably left school not being able to decide what she wanted to become ..... so naturally she became an MP like the other 600 odd who couldn't manage a PROPER job =;

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » October 31, 2019, 3:29 pm

I think being a MP would be a ***** of a job. Perhaps in a Parliament the size of Westminster, it's easier to be a shirker not doing much.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “Open Forum”