Brexit: the post-Brexit circle-jerk kicks off.

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Brexit: the 11th-hour brinkmanship kicks off.

Post by vlad » October 25, 2019, 5:34 pm

Boris will have a lot on his mind we will not be leaving on the 31st as he promised and he said he would rather die in a ditch. Well he better buy a Shovel.

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » October 25, 2019, 6:48 pm

the sweatys know where theyre well off .. on their own theyre toast ..living in bothys with peat fires again and fighting in glasgow on a saturday nght all drunk as rats \:D/ \:D/ :D

just like the tories are toast if they dont leave on 31
the only good Tory is a lavatory

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 26, 2019, 1:06 pm

Same old story again from the EU protecting their supposed copyright products, but some copyrights will not be under EU control soon when Brexit is confirmed?
Are all EU member countries copyrights not under their ownership and direct control of the country, business name or person?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia ... ocid=ientp

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » October 26, 2019, 3:04 pm

vlad wrote:
October 25, 2019, 5:34 pm
Boris will have a lot on his mind we will not be leaving on the 31st as he promised and he said he would rather die in a ditch. Well he better buy a Shovel

C03E1C72-B575-49C6-9631-81148D84D9EC.jpeg

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » October 26, 2019, 6:07 pm

He's given a huge boost to the prospects for Irish unification and made Scottish independence more likely.

Because some wee halfwit dwarf in a minority administration only helped by a bunch of looney tree huggers says she speaks for all of Scotland?? Fact is that more Scots voted for Brexit in the referendum than voted for the SNP at the last General Election. She is just a wee Anti English republican as happy to support the IRA murderers as Corbyn. Us Sweaties will go on subsidised Engurlund as long as they keep all the Muslims down there.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » October 26, 2019, 7:10 pm

31st is not that far away. our thoughts always with
our brit mates and their strife. lets hope now is the winter of your discontent. happier times ahead

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 1, 2019, 2:48 pm

Half way through Nov 1st and no news items yet about BOJO being found dead in a ditch like he promised if we had not Brexited by 31/10 :-k

Sure there are a few guys from my old manor that would be prepared to help him out if hes lost his bottle :lol: :lol:

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 2, 2019, 10:38 am

Perhaps he was lying. What a bounder. :lol:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 2, 2019, 11:42 am

GT93 wrote:
November 2, 2019, 10:38 am
Perhaps he was lying. What a bounder. :lol:
BOJO Lie :shock:

Surely not =;

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » November 3, 2019, 8:12 pm

BORIS IS HEADED FOR DISASTER AS HIS DEAL IS SO BAD VOTERS WONT VOTE FOR IT

NIGEL FARAGE HAS SPILLED THE BEANS ON HIS ROTTEN DEAL SO HE IS SCREWED AND I EXPECT LABOUR WILL SLIP INTO NO10
ANOTHER DISASTER

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 77201.html
the only good Tory is a lavatory

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » November 4, 2019, 8:15 am

Sh*t, I might have been wrong all along :^o

If Nigel Farage AND Donald Trump are saying its a cr*p deal it MUST be a good deal :-$

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 4, 2019, 12:42 pm

Unfortunately Boris Johnson can't float that boat ...

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 12, 2019, 9:56 am

Sooo... the brave 'Sir' Nigel has suddenly noticed that his Brexit Party is hemorrhaging membership. How on earth could this upstart party of the people, that has single-handedly managed to bugger up search engines where 'brexit' is a key word, have gone so rapidly off the boil?

With his offer to make a pre-election alliance with the Tories spurned, he followed up with a threat to fight every seat in the election. Then the reality of that cunning plan splitting the 'Leave' vote, allowing Corbyn into #10 for a second referendum kicked in. So much so that his party managers advised their suddenly reduced field of candidates to 'do nothing and wait for further instructions'. Maybe his earlier announcement that he wouldn't be standing for election himself has a lot to do with the vaporizing membership? After all, one of the shrillest complaints from people of either persuasion is a distinct lack of leadership being show by Labour or the Conservatives. Already, some of the more ardent Brexit Party hopefuls are saying bugger Farage and will stand as Independents.

Meanwhile, the outgoing EC President Jean-Claude Juncker who just undergone surgery for an aortic aneurysm in his abdomen (get well sonn JC), will be replaced by Ursula von der Leyen from 1st December so there's another shift-change at the top that can only confound Corbyn's vain hope that Johnson's deal can be renegotiated. I am pretty sure she's not going to suddenly reverse course and disappoint all those who (very narrowly) elected her.

With some pundits claiming that the Christmas election won't expedite Brexit. If add-on referendums and people's votes are required for each and every stage of any actual trade deal negotiations, maybe this thread should be renamed:

Brexit: the 11th-year brinkmanship drags on, and on, and on...

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 12, 2019, 12:47 pm

It seems a smart move by Farage.

I doubt the EU's patience would run for 11 years. I predict they'll throw the UK out next year unless there's a chance the UK might decide not to leave. It's not just Brits who are tiring of the gridlock in Westminster.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2020, 8:53 pm

the EU true colours are coming out with 11 hr threats to Boris over blocking air space and road transport IF he wont budge on fisheries .. they are also still trying to keep the UK tied to the bloc s laws rules n regs .. FFS Boris walk away no more delays extentions or transition periods .. TIME TO CALL IT A DAY and

GET BREXIT DONE ..NO DEAL is better than a sh8t deal and its already been 4 years since the people voted LEAVE

Rule Britania , God save the Queen , stiff upper lip , Whinston Churchill , Maggie Thatcher .. and Roast Beef n Yorkshire puds.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » December 11, 2020, 11:44 pm

How quickly the French Spanish Dutch etc forget the wars that saved them, another attempt at take over by the huns this time we won't have your back history repeats itself often like Nadia and her gone nads I expect DM still looks at the jar with love 555
Don't worry DM if not taking the urine here would have been on the grass routes Footie forum lol Scunny how can u call their game football. U know me had to kick u when you least expect as u do with our national game 😜

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » December 12, 2020, 2:03 am

You forgot the Bisto Gravy DM. All i will say is we run England not Europe, our waters are for English trawlers not the French or spanish fishing fleets. We can grow all we need exept Tropical fruit, Europe needs England and our cash handouts we dont need them. They can only now threaten us but we wont be rolling over like the other European Country's, thats why there throwing the toys out.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 12, 2020, 7:16 am

I see you found a local source for the Kazak moonshine DR ..

Its a lovely sunny morning here 17 overnight .. 29 day time ..GLORIOUS ..how are things there similar to your native Scotland so you will survive im sure.. Scunny would still give the national jock side a dam good thrashing mate and you know that .

back to Brexit .. Boris time as PM must go down as the most challenging ever combining not only Brexit and its continous EU swivels and the remianers plots Tory revolts and Labours usual BS .. plus the unchartared waters of the covid pandemic, now so close to getting Brexit done with a No deal or WTO terms ..i just hope Boris doesnt sell out the British people in the 11th hour as the EU are forcing him too .. i feel sorry for him hes done the best job he can on both issues and the thought thtat anyone else like Corbyn , Starmer or Theresa May could of done a better job is sheer folly ..things would have been way worse as them 3 dont have a backbone between them.

i believe a deal could have been doable but thanks to the French /Macron that was scuppered with his deal vito on fishing played right into the brexiteers hands .. add the late rachet clause the EU slipped in and bongo Bongo Bojo ..Please walk away .

DM .. reporting from a beautiful sunny morning some where near the new Udon airport expressway tollway.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 12, 2020, 8:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 12, 2020, 7:16 am
... i just hope Boris doesnt sell out the British people in the 11th hour as the EU are forcing him too .. i feel sorry for him hes done the best job he can on both issues and the thought thtat anyone else like Corbyn , Starmer or Theresa May could of done a better job is sheer folly ..things would have been way worse as them 3 dont have a backbone between them.

i believe a deal could have been doable but thanks to the French /Macron that was scuppered with his deal vito on fishing played right into the brexiteers hands .. add the late rachet clause the EU slipped in and bongo Bongo Bojo ..Please walk away . ...
Yes Bojo the Clown please walk away, the whole circus is laughing at you.
mays_brexit.jpg
Once upon a time...

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 12, 2020, 1:12 pm

Leave Boris alone hes had a rough shift as PM .. was never gonna win or please everyone and cant think of anyone currently in UK politics who could have handled Brexit and a pandemic and come out with straight As.

DM

Return to “U.K.”