London Bridge Terror Attack. (29.11.2019)

World news discussion forum
vlad
udonmap.com

Re: London Bridge Terror Attack. (29.11.2019)

Post by vlad » December 2, 2019, 3:02 am

At the end of the day if your sentenced if your a jihadist, you should serve the full term end of.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 2, 2019, 6:24 am

Finally whichever way you look at it, making this incident Political is callous and unecessary . The sentencing polices in the UK are now considered by many a joke, zero deterrence and worried about what everyone else thinks.
Bugger it, it is the UK you do wrong , get locked up for LIFE . Being nice to the Rag heads just because, is no longer an option. Muslims I know want the same as I do.
We might bemoan Sharia law but its sentencing is right, chop off their heads, problem solved cannot ever happen again by THAT person .

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » December 2, 2019, 6:37 am

Hmmm, Lock up for life. Know you are applying this to everyone regardless of color, religion, origin or Football team they support.Better tell the Grannies not to walk out of the store eating an apple they didn't pay for or the 10 year old who took a candy bar and hid it in their pocket.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 2, 2019, 7:26 am

Stantheman wrote:
December 2, 2019, 6:37 am
Hmmm, Lock up for life. Know you are applying this to everyone regardless of color, religion, origin or Football team they support.Better tell the Grannies not to walk out of the store eating an apple they didn't pay for or the 10 year old who took a candy bar and hid it in their pocket.
Unlike some, the UK doesn't hand out life sentences to someone stealing an apple or a candy bar, our laws are based on a centuries old legal system ....... not baseball (3 strikes and you're out) :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 2, 2019, 9:18 am

Oh dear!

"Curry muncher" ....... "Rag heads" ............ all the conservative, xenophobic stereotypes flooding out.

It is possible to make a point without resorting to racist clichés.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2019, 10:22 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 1, 2019, 8:58 pm
Tam i think you will find that the EU control the laws on sentencing and the prisoners early release via the parole board and ther after the probation service ..either way this one dead Khan rid of .. just the other Khan to get shut ov now.

My main point being ..regardless of which party did what n when etc ..i think its acheap stunt to use this in a political points scoring election way and it it was anyone else saying what Mayor Khan said i would post just the same .. the fact i dislike the current mayor of London has nothing to do with this curry muncher or not it was out ov order.IMO

Strangely wouldnt it be fun to get Mr Corbinated Chicken and Diane Abbotpotamus in to number 10 just to see what an absolute shambles it would be .. all the Jews leaving with their businesses and dosh and the top x % of the super rich and their tax payments gone .. last person please turn off the lights .

DM ..
The 'EU control' you speak of and the 'European Court' that was mentioned in your linked YouTube is actually the European Court of Human Rights. Despite their clamor for a one-size-fits-all justice system, the European courts do not arbitrarily write the laws of EU member state nations.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2012/se ... s-unlawful

As far as I am aware, the related ECHR edict is only one of several that the UK courts had largely chosen to ignore. The IPP sentencing was not exclusive to those charged with terrorist of fences and included rapists and perpetrators of other serious crimes of violence.

https://books.google.co.th/books?id=P7B ... PP&f=false
this.jpg
In the meantime, it would appear that Mayor Khan has been mostly ignored on any alleged politicization of this attack and blaming the Tories but Boris, bless HIS cotton socks, is taking a large dry one up the ass for pointing his stubby finger at Labour.

"Despite one of the victims’ families pleading for their son’s death not to be used as an excuse for kneejerk political reaction, Johnson claimed that “a lefty government” was responsible for Usman Khan being freed."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... dge-attack

Now THAT I agree is totally shameful but considering from whence it is originates, not totally unsurprising.
Last edited by tamada on December 2, 2019, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2019, 10:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
December 2, 2019, 9:18 am
Oh dear!

"Curry muncher" ....... "Rag heads" ............ all the conservative, xenophobic stereotypes flooding out.

Makes for a longer YouTube that some of that ilk may conflate with bearing more facts, truth and meaning?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 2, 2019, 12:32 pm

jackspratt wrote:
Oh dear!

Yes of course it is, but if you knew what they called us, we might be even angrier. It never fails to amaze me that Politicians and the so called left brigade, seem to think that many of these people will change their outlook on life, in many cases they and their families grew up in a situation where hatred of all things Western was the norm , they privately hope to bring down the Western Governments one way or another they also pay lip service to the agencies to get as much as possible , but privately it is a CON. . For hundreds of years they have been fighting each other, now we because of our welcoming stance have allowed their inbuilt hatred and religion to invade our collective western countries and we are going to pay the price in blood no matter what.

Knife crime has gone up but we never see the nationality of the offenders do we, why not, we might upset them. We amend our laws to ensure they are not upset . We even allow them more latitude in many thing because we do not want to be seen as racist . The UK has and still is bending over backwards to accomodate them, for why I ask myself . They abuse and treat us like so much cattle try to impose their laws and lifestyle upon us and we the UK do nothing, in case we upset them.
You state I am racist excuse me, I have known far more ,racism from these so-called ethnic minorites and they call us racist.
The Uk like many countries in Europe are under attack from within. so stop whinning about being nice to them, when they stop attempting to kill us, maim us, damage out country then I will stop being what I am. The UK has laws, if they do not like them, ship them back . Many came here to avoid the bloodshed brought about by their own people, that seems to have ended so send them all back , many problems solved.

End of Rant !

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 2, 2019, 12:39 pm

jackspratt wrote:
Oh dear!

HERE WE GO AGAIN.. i am most certainly not racist my missus Dao is a beautiful Chinese Thai lady , i have many Thai and Cambodian friends , i had and still have many Pakki mates in Scunny whom i have known for years and called each other curry muncher as they nicked it off me , i visited their homes and vice versa , when im in Bkk and Sisaket i go out for a drink with black mates who call each other the N word and me white boy amongst other things ..

It was part of growing up in a very diverse multi cultural Scunthorpe that allows me to see good n bad in all regardless of colour or religion so lets not talk this daft PC cliche rubbish over a few commonly used nick names from wenst i came that are most certainly not seen as any of the 3 big words you used above.

back on topic .. this attack should not be used as a political weapon by ANY PARTY but Corbs n Bojo SEEM TO THINK ITS JUST FINE ..IT ISNT... IMO... for once carpet licker (opps racist again) Jo Swinson has done the right thing and kept her swotty girl gob shut..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2019, 4:39 pm

I think that maybe jackspratt was commenting on the predictably stilted, unimaginative ineloquence of the voiceover on the YouTube you linked? Despite the obvious difficulties, I reckon we can all just about understand DM-speak, online and face to face. You sir are a veritable walking, talking dictionary compared to the oik in that hateful puff piece.

BTW, I too can claim to having a darkie and a Paki as my school mates growing up... but if their dad's didn't have the only taxi service or own the local supermarket, we probably wouldn't have played with them quite as much.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 2, 2019, 5:05 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 2, 2019, 12:32 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Oh dear!pretty much well said mate ,. not politically correct but true .
The basic fact which everyone seems to think is wrong is that the majority of these people hate us , not the minority which is always spouted . I remember as a 19 yr old living in a house in barnet with some pakistanis . they were nice people and i was friendly with their daughter and son but was amazed at their hatred of british people . Fresh from wales in london , never heard it before . took it with a pinch of salt even though when i was in the room with the whole family they talked like they hated us .
That was 1974

Yes of course it is, but if you knew what they called us, we might be even angrier. It never fails to amaze me that Politicians and the so called left brigade, seem to think that many of these people will change their outlook on life, in many cases they and their families grew up in a situation where hatred of all things Western was the norm , they privately hope to bring down the Western Governments one way or another they also pay lip service to the agencies to get as much as possible , but privately it is a CON. . For hundreds of years they have been fighting each other, now we because of our welcoming stance have allowed their inbuilt hatred and religion to invade our collective western countries and we are going to pay the price in blood no matter what.

Knife crime has gone up but we never see the nationality of the offenders do we, why not, we might upset them. We amend our laws to ensure they are not upset . We even allow them more latitude in many thing because we do not want to be seen as racist . The UK has and still is bending over backwards to accomodate them, for why I ask myself . They abuse and treat us like so much cattle try to impose their laws and lifestyle upon us and we the UK do nothing, in case we upset them.
You state I am racist excuse me, I have known far more ,racism from these so-called ethnic minorites and they call us racist.
The Uk like many countries in Europe are under attack from within. so stop whinning about being nice to them, when they stop attempting to kill us, maim us, damage out country then I will stop being what I am. The UK has laws, if they do not like them, ship them back . Many came here to avoid the bloodshed brought about by their own people, that seems to have ended so send them all back , many problems solved.

End of Rant !

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 2, 2019, 5:58 pm

I can honestly say that the biggest problem in the UK was the introduction of the Race Relations Act way back, before then everyone got on just fine more or less . The Non-whites used it to their advantage the Anglo Saxons did not use it as they wrongly assumed it was for the Non whites to use.
Ever since then Subsequent UK Politicians have been bending over backwards to appease their sense of guilt Often to the dismay of the indigenous British people.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 2, 2019, 6:16 pm

KP once again you had best read up on British history
The Race Relations "The Act outlawed discrimination on the "grounds of colour, race, or ethnic or national origins" in public places in Great Britain (although not in Northern Ireland, which had its own parliament at the time)."
It was seen as being needed due to 2 events
"The UK saw an influx of economic migrants after World War II, many from the Commonwealth countries. The Museum of London states that "casual colour prejudice' was part of daily life" for many. The left-wing Member of Parliament, Fenner Brockway had introduced a bill to put a stop to racial discrimination eight times from 1956 to 1964. In 1958, London saw the Notting Hill riots, and in 1963 the Bristol Bus Boycott occurred"

KP you said "The Non-whites used it to their advantage the Anglo Saxons did not use it as they wrongly assumed it was for the Non whites to use."
Here is what follows "Black immigrants were also tried for this offence including Black Power leader Michael Abdul Malik (Michael X) and four members of the Universal Coloured People's Association for "stirring up racial hatred against white people"
So colour individuals were in fact prosecuted

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Re: Another Terrorist Attack in London Today....

Post by Sateeb » December 2, 2019, 7:28 pm

747man wrote:Yeah,But I Posted it First,Just that SOME People Don't look at what has been posted First before they Post... :shock: :shock:
Ah so you did, apologies. I did check World News though not the Udon Thani section as London is not in Udon Thani.

Silly me eh.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 2, 2019, 8:26 pm

Sateeb wrote:
December 2, 2019, 7:28 pm
747man wrote:Yeah,But I Posted it First,Just that SOME People Don't look at what has been posted First before they Post... :shock: :shock:
Ah so you did, apologies. I did check World News though not the Udon Thani section as London is not in Udon Thani.

Silly me eh.
I Did'nt post it in The Udon Thread, I Posted it in GENERAL TOPICS !!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2019, 10:15 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 2, 2019, 12:32 pm
jackspratt wrote:
Oh dear!

Knife crime has gone up but we never see the nationality of the offenders do we, why not, we might upset them. We amend our laws to ensure they are not upset . We even allow them more latitude in many thing because we do not want to be seen as racist . The UK has and still is bending over backwards to accommodate them, for why I ask myself . They abuse and treat us like so much cattle try to impose their laws and lifestyle upon us and we the UK do nothing, in case we upset them.

End of Rant !
For the greater part, the perpetrators of UK knife crime are British-born teenagers of black or east Asian ethnicity raised in the ghettos enabled by a mostly Christian and mostly white ruling class and being used by criminal gangs that control the 'county lines' for drugs that exist to serve... wait for it, the mostly Christian and mostly white ruling class. They don't come from any great wave of Jihadist illegal immigrants that fell out of the the back of a lorry on the M20.

Accordingly, we can't in all honesty 'ship them back' anywhere since for the greater part, this home-grown scourge was born and bred in the UK and in all likelihood they have a greater right to a quality life in the UK than any of the old, pontifical gypsies who have long forsaken their homeland and chosen to pitch their tents in this particularly blighted backwater.
Last edited by tamada on December 2, 2019, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 2, 2019, 10:23 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 2, 2019, 5:58 pm
I can honestly say that the biggest problem in the UK was the introduction of the Race Relations Act way back, before then everyone got on just fine more or less . The Non-whites used it to their advantage the Anglo Saxons did not use it as they wrongly assumed it was for the Non whites to use.
Ever since then Subsequent UK Politicians have been bending over backwards to appease their sense of guilt Often to the dismay of the indigenous British people.
First question, which one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Relations_Act_1968
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Relations_Act_1976

"The Race Relations Act 1976 was established by the Parliament of the United Kingdom to prevent discrimination on the grounds of race. ... The Act incorporates the earlier Race Relations Act 1965 or Race Relations Act 1968 and was later amended by the Race Relations Amendment Act 2000, notably including a statutory duty on public bodies to promote race equality, and to demonstrate that procedures to prevent race discrimination are effective.

The Act was repealed by the Equality Act 2010, which supersedes and consolidates previous discrimination law in the UK."

And a second question, what sense of guilt?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 3, 2019, 7:43 am

Because the UK was a major Colonial power and offered resident status to those from those countries who wished to come to the UK, in inbred sense of guilt because we did indeed colonise 25% of the world and viewed by many as not nice people generally. So we are trying to appease the Non-white population . I am aware of what the Act was supposed to do, for Govt agencies that was good, but for an individual , it was used to get back at the local population in many cases.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » December 3, 2019, 11:44 am

Great entertainment here. Watching the Brittle racist xenophobes pitted against the globalist kumbaya sperm-burpers. Have at it, girls!
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 3, 2019, 1:29 pm

747man wrote:
December 2, 2019, 8:26 pm
Sateeb wrote:
December 2, 2019, 7:28 pm

Silly me eh.
I Did'nt post it in The Udon Thread, I Posted it in GENERAL TOPICS !!
No you didn't. Until the Mods sorted it out, it was squarely in "General Udon Thani Forum - General Udon Thani topics only!" forum. UM doesn't have a 'General Topics' forum or sub-forum. TV does.

Not to worry, you're not the only one that posts non-Udon stuff in there despite what it says.

Return to “World News”