Post by mak » December 4, 2019, 12:49 pm

On the way home at 0330.
Attachments
Ferrari.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Ferrari

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 4, 2019, 12:51 pm

Im guessing the insurers will class that as a write off ... i may be wrong .

must ov been going a tadge too fast as at 3am ish roads will have been quiet where ever it took place .

Was the driver bladddered ?
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2019, 3:09 pm

A fool and his money are soon parted ,shame death was also not involved keep the maniac off the streets.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 4, 2019, 3:22 pm

KP
You have no idea what happened, what didnt happen, what was going to happen. No idea as to where it happened, no idea as to who it happened to
Well just no Idea at all.
Condeming him right off the bat

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 4, 2019, 4:16 pm

Being ex-UK plod, KP seemingly has extra insight into these matters.

To which Nigglyb can no doubt attest.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 4, 2019, 4:44 pm

If you bothered to read Thai news this might just interest you of course if you would rather attempt to ridicule someone feel free.
SAMUT PRAKAN: A 36-year-old beverage manufacturer and car racer and his actress passenger were injured when his Ferrari hit a concrete barrier on a road in Muang district early on Wednesday morning.
Police were informed of the crash on Srinakarin Road near Dynasty Tile Top store in tambon Samrong Nua about 3.30am. The vehicle hit a barrier at a monorail construction site.
Driver Sarawut Sereetoranakul was trapped in his seat, inside the totally wrecked Ferrari, with a broken right leg. Rescue workers used the Jaws of Life to extract him. He is also the managing director of JS Asia Beverage Co, situated nearby, and also races cars for the PSC Motorsport

in the passenger seat was actress Sananthachat Thanapatpisal, aka Fon Hormones, 25. She suffered only slight chest pain. They were taken to nearby Sikarin Hospital, and later referred elsewhere.
Mr Sarawut said the vehicle felt like it slid on a patch of oil, causing him to lose control, and it hit a concrete barrier in the middle of the road.

It seems probably speed was the problem here, but as I said driving here takes concentration 100% , just maybe he hada momentary lapse. ASs I said a fool and his money etc. So I do know what I am talking about JS wind your neck in .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 4, 2019, 5:20 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 4, 2019, 4:44 pm
If you bothered to read Thai news this might just interest you of course if you would rather attempt to ridicule someone feel free.
Mr Sarawut said the vehicle felt like it slid on a patch of oil, causing him to lose control, and it hit a concrete barrier in the middle of the road.
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... akan-crash
This is the only part of that report that makes any reference to a possible cause of the accident.

But from that, with your special insight, you are able to determine that:
- the driver was/is a fool
- he was/is a maniac
- a shame he was not killed
I would suggest that, as Doodoo observed, (and if or until further evidence comes out), you have NFI. Compounded by the fact that you wished death upon the driver.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 4, 2019, 6:50 pm

THE FACTS

3 am
oily patch
high powered car
car racer part time
beverage importer
sexy actress
jaws of life
chest pains
hospital involved

lots to go on .. sadly .. no gun or huge mansion in the story ..or we have the makings of a great Thai soap scene ..

Personally DM has an oily patch every time i see some these actresses chests .. another story !!

YOU GOTTA LOVE IT HERE ..

Pleased KP back posting here on UM .. his insight experience n knowledge into all things political and criminal is worth the membership fee alone .

DM

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 5, 2019, 7:27 am

Look over the years, we have all seen accidents and the excuse go from wet roads to not see, the other vehicle, hence any explanation is bound to be made to save face 90% of the time .
But consider the facts an OILY patch biug enough to make a vehicle spin out of control would have done it to others . But there are none!
An oily patch would have been commented on by the Police and others as they attended the scene ( possibly even spun themselves )...But there was none .
They may be a small insignificant oily patch, but it talks a large one to spin a car out of control that is being driven sensibily, so therefore other factors come into play, speed being one of them,, possibly even showing off, whatever an accident happened.
We all also see here in the early hours, vehicles being driven at silly speeds because they can and no-one seems to enforce anything after dark ( apart from Breath tests ) . Too often in the morning you pass a car or bike on the side of the road and you wonder how the hell they got there.
PLUS drivers/riders will say anything so as to not LOSE FACE and in this case a wealthy man will have brown envelopes ready and waiting to ensure he does not lose face. Notice how nothing has been said about this in the press since .

Before attacking what I said, try living in the real world and seeing truth, Thais lie everyday about their skills and driving is way up there , plus the lack of adherence to traffic laws means that saving face is more important than often getting there alive or uninjured.
Last edited by Khun Paul on December 5, 2019, 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » December 5, 2019, 7:28 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 4, 2019, 6:50 pm
Pleased KP back posting here on UM .. his insight experience n knowledge into all things political and criminal is worth the membership fee alone .

DM

LMFAO...thanks.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 5, 2019, 7:45 am

"But consider the facts an OILY patch biug enough to make a vehicle spin out of control would have done it to others . But there are none!
An oily patch would have been commented on by the Police and others as they attended the scene ( possibly even spun themselves )...But there was none .
They may be a small insignificant oily patch, but it talks a large one to spin a car out of control that is being driven sensibily, so therefore other factors come into play, speed being one of them,, possibly even showing off, whatever an accident happened.
We all also see here in the early hours, vehicles being driven at silly speeds because they can and no-one seems to enforce anything after dark ( apart from Breath tests ) . Too often in the morning you pass a car or bike on the side of the road and you wonder how the hell they got there.
PLUS drivers/riders will say anything so as to not LOSE FACE and in this case a wealthy man will have brown envelopes ready and waiting to ensure he does not lose face. Notice how nothing has been said about this in the press since ."

So far you have called this person a Fool, a Liar, a person who while driving breaks the laws

YOU WERENT THERE!!!!

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » December 5, 2019, 8:57 am

The driver told police IT FELT LIKE IT HIT AN OIL SLICK.
Police are still investigating.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... h#cxrecs_s

ricks
udonmap.com

Post by ricks » December 5, 2019, 11:06 am

very easy to spin the back of a ferrari , done this myself 360 spin ,until you learn to control it,then can be great fun,do not need oil or water on road.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 5, 2019, 3:22 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 5, 2019, 7:45 am
"But consider the facts an OILY patch biug enough to make a vehicle spin out of control would have done it to others . But there are none!
PLUS drivers/riders will say anything so as to not LOSE FACE and in this case a wealthy man will have brown envelopes ready and waiting to ensure he does not lose face. Notice how nothing has been said about this in the press since ."

So far you have called this person a Fool, a Liar, a person who while driving breaks the laws

YOU WERENT THERE!!!!
Correct neither was anyone else on here, but I am using my collective experience of 30 years of dealing with traffic accidents, what is your excuse eh ??

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 5, 2019, 4:04 pm

"what is your excuse"

I dont need an excuse, beacause . I wasnt there
And even if I was I would not refer to a person I dont know, havent met, havent even talked to as a Fool, Liar, and shows disrespect for the Laws of the Road.
I dont need 30 or 40 years of anything experince just a respectful upbringing of which I did have.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 5, 2019, 7:51 pm

More info and a skightly different story .here including pics of the boy racer and more interesting the sexy actress with chest pains ..

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-r ... oil-slick/

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 6, 2019, 7:31 am

Whatever, people fail to acknowledge reality even if it is in front of them.
Evidence is clear, early morning, speed, smashed car , NO other vehicles involved, no other vehicles suffered the same fate ( large or small), here driver wealthy, story has more holes in it than enough . Face loss inconceivable .

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » December 6, 2019, 11:40 am

ricks wrote:
December 5, 2019, 11:06 am
very easy to spin the back of a ferrari , done this myself 360 spin ,until you learn to control it,then can be great fun,do not need oil or water on road.
Sure is, just ask Vettel or Leclerc. :-"
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 6, 2019, 12:09 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
December 6, 2019, 11:40 am
ricks wrote:
December 5, 2019, 11:06 am
Sure is, just ask Vettel or Leclerc. :-"
Niki Lauda didn't think it was great fun though :-$

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 6, 2019, 4:10 pm

Exactly !!

Return to “Thailand News”