The U.K.'s Christmas Election

saint
udonmap.com

Re: The U.K.'s Christmas Election

Post by saint » December 8, 2019, 1:03 pm

Dont think its a case of loving Boris , Jack . Its more a case of a lesser evil than the other alleged leaders .

Corbyn looks like a homeless person , who got lucky and found a suit .
Swinton changes tack more times than Corbyn changes that suit .
Sturgeon wants to be a frocked up William Wallace and get Scotland her freedom , dispite what the scottish people think .
Boris is just bumbling Boris . Full of nonsense , but a more paletable nonsense .

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 8, 2019, 1:16 pm

BOJO now proves he's as mad as the Trumpster =;

He now thinks that getting Brexit "done" will lead to a "big baby boom" :roll:

Those born shortly after this election will probably be old enough to vote BEFORE Brexit is completely "FINISHED" =;

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 8, 2019, 5:05 pm

Where are the cultural assimilation police when you really need them?

Carrie Symonds looks elegant in a sari as she appears on the campaign trail with boyfriend Boris Johnson for the first time for visit to hindu temple

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ys-go.html

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 8, 2019, 7:14 pm

BOJO now saying that his Govt documents are "fake news" [-X

BOJO now saying that there will be no border checks on Eire/NI border :^o which is NOT what it says in the Brexit deal that HE negotiated [-X [-X

BOJO now has trouble remembering what lies he told yesterday when asked about them today :-$

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 10:22 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 8, 2019, 7:14 pm
BOJO now saying that his Govt documents are "fake news" [-X

BOJO now saying that there will be no border checks on Eire/NI border :^o which is NOT what it says in the Brexit deal that HE negotiated [-X [-X

BOJO now has trouble remembering what lies he told yesterday when asked about them today :-$
If he keeps this up, maybe Stephen Barclay, in the mould of David Davis and Dominic Raab under Theresa May, will quit as Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2019, 1:44 pm

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2019, 7:06 pm

anyone see the Sky news interview by Sophy Ridge will Nigel Farage ( :-& )

even he is saying BOJO does not have a clue what is in his "deal", and that the current "BOJO deal" is leaving the EU in name but remaining in all the EU laws that will stop us having any meaningful trade deal with US/China or anyone else whilst paying the EU for our special EU deal that we have to agree to [-X

He (and just about everyone else) also says BOJO's immigration policy (same as Oz) will increase the numbers, which is 180deg from what everyone who voted "Brexit" in the referendum were told they were voting for (another BOJO lie =; )

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 9, 2019, 11:16 pm

NZ has an immigration system similar to Australia's. It wouldn't surprise me if the UK will be "welcoming" a lot more immigrants if it adopts this kind of system.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 10, 2019, 1:52 am

Johnson made a dick of himself in dealing with the boy resting or sleeping on the hospital floor. That should have been easy to deal with. Jacinda, in Johnson's shoes, would easily have whacked that one back over mid off for a six. Johnson was yorked. :lol:

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 10, 2019, 11:39 am

stattointhailand wrote:
December 9, 2019, 7:06 pm
anyone see the Sky news interview by Sophy Ridge will Nigel Farage ( :-& )

even he is saying BOJO does not have a clue what is in his "deal", and that the current "BOJO deal" is leaving the EU in name but remaining in all the EU laws that will stop us having any meaningful trade deal with US/China or anyone else whilst paying the EU for our special EU deal that we have to agree to [-X

He (and just about everyone else) also says BOJO's immigration policy (same as Oz) will increase the numbers, which is 180deg from what everyone who voted "Brexit" in the referendum were told they were voting for (another BOJO lie =; )
Yes, it is far, far worse than Theresa May's deal. Somnam nah.

BTW, I was reading that our Nigel has already registered the name for his next political party since calling his existing pantomime act 'The Brexit Party' was quite ill-conceived. It would be like Corbyn, after getting the heave-ho from Labour after losing this one, forming the 'Ban The Bomb Party'. However, I don't think anyone really fancies the Tories current reinvention as the 'Oven-ready, just add water Party' either.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 10, 2019, 11:46 am

GT93 wrote:
December 10, 2019, 1:52 am
Johnson made a dick of himself in dealing with the boy resting or sleeping on the hospital floor. That should have been easy to deal with. Jacinda, in Johnson's shoes, would easily have whacked that one back over mid off for a six. Johnson was yorked. :lol:
But that's Johnson's weakness. Once he's on a roll, he doesn't deal well with distraction or interruptions to his diatribe. It is why he has declined being interviewed one-on-one by the more politically savvy and nimble interviewer. His public airings have been stage-managed to prevent the likes of a reporter sticking their smartphone in his face and insisting on a simple response. What was the Tories ultimate response to this? To send Health Secretary Hancock on a 'mercy dash' to the hospital in question. Even their knee-jerks are bloody rubbish.

Hung parliament.
No Brexit.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 10, 2019, 12:57 pm

Im.tending to.agree with you on the hung parliament n no.Brexit Tam .. which imo.would be a total.disaster for the UK ..its economy n the uncertanty for the forseeable future would cause all.sorts of problems ..

Back Boris n LETS GET BREXIT DONE

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » December 10, 2019, 1:27 pm

Well I'm in a quandary, should I transfer some cash now and enjoy it's current level based on predictions of a strong conservative win, around the 40bht mark or should I wait a couple more days and enjoy a little bit more if they do, but knowing it will plunge dramatically if its a hung parliament again, even lower if comrade Corbyn gets together with that ginger haired lass from across Hadrians wall with her demand for another referendum being her price for backing him, or even possibly a deal with another Liberal woman that wants us out altogether, although current opinion polls seem to rule that one out.The thought of another referendum in or out frightens me, not because I think the result will be any different but because of the chaos we are currently in will carry on for another number of years still without resolution, whilst in the meantime our pensions keep diminishing forcing the cost of living up for us living here .
Regardless of political persuasion we all need a strong, preferably Conservative government to win just to preserve our modest income, sod the NHS, schools and nationalisation, we don't get to use them anyway, why should we worry.
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 10, 2019, 2:09 pm

"sod the NHS, schools and nationalisation, we don't get to use them anyway, why should we worry."

I'm sure Boris would be so proud of you for summing up the Tory attitude in one sentence ...

Sod U Jack I'm alright :-&

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 10, 2019, 2:47 pm

Looking at all.the possible outcomes i think its fair to say Bjo n the conservatives getting a majority is at the mpment favourite and IMO offers the best option to move on and at least force hange n end tbe stalemate currently embedded in Brit politics .
The thought of a hung parlaiment and or Corbs n his red gang . Swinson n her not so liberal democrats n the horrible minger Sturgeon from.over the border holding any sort of power must put the shivers down most decent voters spines ...this wontvreally effect me but it dies n will my daughter and her family hence my concern .

Agree with earlier comment anything other than a tory win n majority n the arsexwill drop.out ov the pound and hurt a lit of expats all over the world ..so..im.at a loss as to why so many could even contemplate anyone but Boris in number 10 ..

Its a sad day when labour party leaders are telling the likes of Diane Abbot ..Kier Stamer n stuck.up slag Thornbury NOT TO.GO ON TV N say too much .. imagine any of tbese fookwits sitting at the same table as Putin or Trump.. total.embarassment ..

VOTE BOJO...N.LET S GET BREXIT DONE ....

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » December 10, 2019, 3:37 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 10, 2019, 2:09 pm
"sod the NHS, schools and nationalisation, we don't get to use them anyway, why should we worry."

I'm sure Boris would be so proud of you for summing up the Tory attitude in one sentence ...

Yes I'm afraid so , at my age after so many years of worrying about all and sundry I have realised no one is going to worry about me except myself and experience has taught me its no good worrying about what you can not change, especially when it doesn't effect you. It's a fruitless exercise, better things to spend my remaining days doing especially here in Thailand, surprised you haven't worked that simple equation out . :-"
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 10, 2019, 8:31 pm

=D> =D>

yartims
udonmap.com

Post by yartims » December 10, 2019, 9:20 pm

GT93 wrote:
December 10, 2019, 1:52 am
the boy on the floor in the hospital was fake news concocted by some nut

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/ ... spital-boy
the only good Tory is a lavatory

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 10, 2019, 9:31 pm

Old Grumpy wrote:
December 10, 2019, 3:37 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 10, 2019, 2:09 pm

Yes I'm afraid so , at my age after so many years of worrying about all and sundry I have realised no one is going to worry about me except myself and experience has taught me its no good worrying about what you can not change, especially when it doesn't effect you. It's a fruitless exercise, better things to spend my remaining days doing especially here in Thailand, surprised you haven't worked that simple equation out . :-"
Good point grumps why should we care about the future, its the grandkids and their sprogs that will have to suffer not us. We will only have to turn a few times in our graves when they curse our selfishness 8-[

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » December 10, 2019, 11:09 pm

Young people also have moral significance and their interests should be considered.

Return to “U.K.”