English Premier League 2019/20

General sports news and discussions.
Locked
User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 8, 2019, 2:03 pm

Some of the shots from the peanut gallery.

"What do you call Duncan Ferguson in a suit? The defendant Your Honour."



User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 8, 2019, 2:14 pm


User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 8, 2019, 4:38 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 1:48 pm
All this hype about Liverpool who can go eleven pints (now fourteen points) clear of Man City and no mention that after tonight, Liverpool may be only be eight points ahead of Leicester.

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers signs new FIVE-AND-A-HALF-YEAR deal as he makes clear his commitment amid Arsenal interest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -2025.html

I wonder if his £14 m release clause went up to £30 m?
And They've Still to Play Leicester at an individual Power,NO EASY Game that !!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 8, 2019, 4:39 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:03 pm
Some of the shots from the peanut gallery.

"What do you call Duncan Ferguson in a suit? The defendant Your Honour."
And HE Has been in The Dock a Couple of times, As well as Barlinnie Hey Tam ??

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 8, 2019, 4:41 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:02 pm
tamada wrote:
December 7, 2019, 9:13 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 7, 2019, 7:41 pm
Everton 1 - 0 up after 5 mins ......... Moshiri gives big Dunc 5 year contract
3 - 1 up with 5 minutes remaining...

Duncan Disorderly accepts.
Looking very managerial eh? Below taken just before he swung the ball boy around a few times.
am gonna kill yuse.jpg
Sheer Enthusiasm That Mr Tam.....

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 8, 2019, 4:42 pm

tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:14 pm
And Why NOT The Man LOVES the Club......So NOWT Wrong with showing his Delight !!

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1562
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Earnest » December 8, 2019, 7:36 pm

You're very quiet, Alando,I thought you'd be celebrating. :-k

I myself will be tuning into the carping from my Everton pals at work tomorrow. Lord knows, I gave them enough stick after the mid-week game (I won a tenner).
กรรม

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 478
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Sateeb » December 8, 2019, 8:30 pm

Duncan Ferguson hasn't been that excited since shower time in Barlinnie.
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 8, 2019, 8:33 pm

Sateeb wrote:
December 8, 2019, 8:30 pm
Duncan Ferguson hasn't been that excited since shower time in Barlinnie.
Bet Yer Wouldn't say that to his face though,Would Yer ???

User avatar
Earnest
udonmap.com
Posts: 1562
Joined: January 14, 2014, 3:56 am
Location: In bed with 747

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Earnest » December 8, 2019, 10:17 pm

Ah yes, his altercations.

Just reading up about him on Wiki. I didn't know he'd also been taking on burglers.
In 2001 two burglars broke into Ferguson's home in Rufford, between Liverpool and Preston, at night. Ferguson confronted them and was able to detain one of them who subsequently spent three days in hospital.[36] The second man managed to flee but was eventually caught. Both men were sentenced to fifteen months' imprisonment for their actions.

Two years later Ferguson caught another burglar in his home in Formby; the burglar attacked Ferguson, who retaliated; the burglar, who was hospitalised, alleged that Ferguson had assaulted him, but this was dismissed by police.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_Ferguson
กรรม

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 10:39 am

Jurgen Klopp told Genk midfielder Sander Berge that he is a “very interesting player” in a one-on-one chat after Liverpool won 2-1 against the Belgian side in the Champions League last Tuesday night. Meanwhile at Villa Park...
process.jpg

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 9, 2019, 11:02 am

747man wrote:
December 8, 2019, 4:42 pm
tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:14 pm
And Why NOT The Man LOVES the Club......So NOWT Wrong with showing his Delight !!
unless your jurgen klopp,all the everton fans giving klopp loads all season for his celebrations and hugging players,drunken duncan does it swings a few ball boys around and its called passion?????make your mind up blues,you can,t have it both ways? :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 2:35 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
December 9, 2019, 11:02 am
747man wrote:
December 8, 2019, 4:42 pm
tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:14 pm
And Why NOT The Man LOVES the Club......So NOWT Wrong with showing his Delight !!
unless your jurgen klopp,all the everton fans giving klopp loads all season for his celebrations and hugging players,drunken duncan does it swings a few ball boys around and its called passion?????make your mind up blues,you can,t have it both ways? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Since it appears they have momentarily dragged their perpetually under-performing asses out of the relegation zone, I reckon they can.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 9, 2019, 2:44 pm

maybe the blue boys took offence to this klopp celebration :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw0lPqojvqE

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 9, 2019, 5:40 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
December 9, 2019, 11:02 am
747man wrote:
December 8, 2019, 4:42 pm
tamada wrote:
December 8, 2019, 2:14 pm
And Why NOT The Man LOVES the Club......So NOWT Wrong with showing his Delight !!
unless your jurgen klopp,all the everton fans giving klopp loads all season for his celebrations and hugging players,drunken duncan does it swings a few ball boys around and its called passion?????make your mind up blues,you can,t have it both ways? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Oh ! Dear Sour Red Aren't WE Allowed to CELEBRATE Just the Once......Not in your'e Eyes it seems !! Get A Life Man.....

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12751
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2019, 7:40 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 6, 2019, 1:03 pm
Just had a message from Spain .......... anyone know how to say "Good Ebening" in Scouse?
Your Udonmap under the covers reporter with his ear to the pillow gets you the news 3 days before sky sports release it :-"

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... anager-job

Just a coincidence or more that Rafa will be in the TV studio for West Ham v arsenal game :-k

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 9:14 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 9, 2019, 7:40 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 6, 2019, 1:03 pm
Just had a message from Spain .......... anyone know how to say "Good Ebening" in Scouse?
Your Udonmap under the covers reporter with his ear to the pillow gets you the news 3 days before sky sports release it :-"

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... anager-job

Just a coincidence or more that Rafa will be in the TV studio for West Ham v arsenal game :-k
From that linked article:

"Emery is keen to continue improving his English as he sees England, as well as Spain and Italy, as viable options for his next job."

Since he is "keen to continue improving his English" and there's no mention of football in his "next job", maybe his ultimate goal is a job as the waiter/bussboy at Fawlty Towers?

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12751
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 9, 2019, 9:18 pm

To be honest tam, I think someone should 'ave a word with him, as theres no way he will improve his English in Liverpool :-& =;

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 9, 2019, 10:48 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 9, 2019, 9:18 pm
To be honest tam, I think someone should 'ave a word with him, as theres no way he will improve his English in Liverpool :-& =;
But WE Speak The Queens English,NOT like You Geordies......

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6248
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 10, 2019, 11:52 am

747man wrote:
December 9, 2019, 10:48 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 9, 2019, 9:18 pm
To be honest tam, I think someone should 'ave a word with him, as theres no way he will improve his English in Liverpool :-& =;
But WE Speak The Queens English,NOT like You Geordies......
Point taken. If Rafa can handle the Geordie lingo, the jarring scouse patois will be a piece of piss.

Locked

Return to “World Sports”