dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by dragonz » December 9, 2019, 10:52 am

tamada wrote:
December 9, 2019, 8:38 am
dragonz wrote:
December 8, 2019, 8:58 am
...Since the end of World War II, the Pentagon, the defense industry and others have championed these programs as a crucial way to cultivate allies, boost military partnerships and maintain reliable channels for U.S. arms sales.
...as well as facilitate the greatest single loss of American lives on American soil through acts of terrorism.

Winning!
i never said i thought the saudis are nice . I think they are an obscene culture and usa should get out , put sanctions on them , do not let any of them into usa but having a us presence in Saudi keeps the iranians in check , that is the only reason usa is friends with them . Without that iran would have overrun most of the middle east a long time ago . the enemy of my enemy is my friend and as for kenr6583 . never read more dribble than his posts . SA problems were nothing to do with trump but have been around for a long time . an individual and himn look very happy together
Attachments
obamae.JPG

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 9, 2019, 2:25 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 9, 2019, 10:52 am
tamada wrote:
dragonz wrote:
...Since the end of World War II, the Pentagon, the defense industry and others have championed these programs as a crucial way to cultivate allies, boost military partnerships and maintain reliable channels for U.S. arms sales.
...as well as facilitate the greatest single loss of American lives on American soil through acts of terrorism.

Winning!
i never said i thought the saudis are nice . I think they are an obscene culture and usa should get out , put sanctions on them , do not let any of them into usa but having a us presence in Saudi keeps the iranians in check , that is the only reason usa is friends with them . Without that iran would have overrun most of the middle east a long time ago . the enemy of my enemy is my friend and as for kenr6583 . never read more dribble than his posts . SA problems were nothing to do with trump but have been around for a long time . an individual and himn look very happy together
Maybe you can't see that I was agreeing with you and only making 9/11 a point of focus. That horror happened under the very early days of Dubya's watch didn't it? And the blowback kept the American military industrial complex (and VP Dick Cheney) in beer and skittles for the subsequent 8 years with wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other foreign fields. Absolutely bugger all to do with DJT although he's doing everything that's wrong and odious by sucking the Saudi dick.

But you are the one who has chosen to make it another, pathetic "But Obama..." moment.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 9, 2019, 3:18 pm

tamada wrote:
December 9, 2019, 2:25 pm
dragonz wrote:
tamada wrote:
dragonz wrote:

Winning!
Maybe you can't see that I was agreeing with you and only making 9/11 a point of focus. That horror happened under the very early days of Dubya's watch didn't it? And the blowback kept the American military industrial complex (and VP Dick Cheney) in beer and skittles for the subsequent 8 years with wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and other foreign fields. Absolutely bugger all to do with DJT although he's doing everything that's wrong and odious by sucking the Saudi dick.

But you are the one who has chosen to make it another, pathetic "But Obama..." moment.
this was only partly for you but mainly for kenr , i missed your sarcasm i just get fed up of trying to have a discussion about something without someone throwing in it is trumps fault. I was just saying that all these saudi problems have nothing to do with trump and he just inherited a mess left by others including my pathetic obama . Successive presidents have all made a mess of the middle east and now some people with the real disease of trump derangement syndrome ( a few years will be as real as ptsd ) want to blame him for all the past mistakes of weak presidents .He has been president for 3 yrs , has hardly put a foot wrong , was elected by over 60 million people and all his decisions are not made by him alone but by his government.
This is about us politics which includes democrats not a thread about trump . middle east problems were there long before trump was born but they still blame him

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 9, 2019, 3:38 pm

dragonz wrote:
tamada wrote:
dragonz wrote:

Winning!
Dribble? You don't seem to understand my point on this post. My point is that Trump NEVER should have overrode Congress to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia. And if Trump had condemned the KSA after this last incident like he would have any other foreigner, I never would have posted anything on this issue. But between the Khashoggi murder and these last three murders and Trump defending the Saudi Prince and his father, and actually being the spokesperson on their behalf, yeah, dribble.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 9, 2019, 3:53 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 9, 2019, 8:08 am
You need to educate yourself on middle east affairs to understand why we sell arms to the saudi`s instead of writing hate trump posts
Between 2011 and 2015, Saudi Arabia was the destination for nearly 10% of all U.S. arms exports. In 2016, the Obama administration proposed a series of arms deals worth $115 billion, including warships, helicopters, and maintenance.

The US (trump)president has vetoed resolutions in Congress to block the sale of $8.1bn (£6.5bn) worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
do you also hate obama now as his $115 billion is a lot more than trumps $8.1 billion and that was only in 2016
Actually, if you knew what you were talking about, Trump's deal with Saudi Arabia is actually worth $315 billion dollars over a 10-year period. But, but, but, Obama. Obama is not president any longer genius, but that's all you far-right Trump loving individuals have to fall back on. And no, I have never been and never will be a fan of Obama, but he looks pretty damn good now. And this comes from a conservative.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » December 17, 2019, 7:45 am

To prompt a timely return to the U.S. political scene, I offer this teaching aid as a guide to the ultra-leftist's impeachment platform.
dems-articles-impeach.jpg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 17, 2019, 7:53 am

You are off the mark there, TJ.

Those are just (among) the things that make him an arrsehole and ignorant narcissist.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 17, 2019, 8:04 am

I see we're back to cartoons again.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 18, 2019, 3:55 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 9, 2019, 3:53 pm
dragonz wrote:
You need to educate yourself on middle east affairs to understand why we sell arms to the saudi`s instead of writing hate trump posts
Between 2011 and 2015, Saudi Arabia was the destination for nearly 10% of all U.S. arms exports. In 2016, the Obama administration proposed a series of arms deals worth $115 billion, including warships, helicopters, and maintenance.

The US (trump)president has vetoed resolutions in Congress to block the sale of $8.1bn (£6.5bn) worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
do you also hate obama now as his $115 billion is a lot more than trumps $8.1 billion and that was only in 2016
Actually, if you knew what you were talking about, Trump's deal with Saudi Arabia is actually worth $315 billion dollars over a 10-year period. But, but, but, Obama. Obama is not president any longer genius, but that's all you far-right Trump loving individuals have to fall back on. And no, I have never been and never will be a fan of Obama, but he looks pretty damn good now. And this comes from a conservative.
So whoever sells the most is the baddest .thats tom and jerryish I am not saying it is good fo trump to sell them arms but do not be a hypocrite and condemn trump for selling while up to now obama sold more . I am not far right , i voted labour all my life until i saw the real face and vitriol of my party and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you . You do not understand the way the trump haters act turn good people away from your party and into the hands of the right . I also disliked trump and still do but hate the way he is attacked by the people who dont like he won . He is just a man and his term will pass . When he wins the next election by a landslide what will you do then . I think the shrinks will make a lot of money from trum derangement syndrome . i hope they find a cur and i am serious . I am sorry for people who can hate so much over such a little blimp in time

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 19, 2019, 9:06 am

So according to the latest NEWS, POTUS has been impeached, but judging by the non-impartial speach by the Senate Majority Leader he will NEVER IMPEACH the President no matter what. This will show to the world just how idiotic and complete lack of Justice is in the USA, and by also NOT wishing to call witnesses, is denying the American Public the right to see and hear the trail.
So therefore because the Senate majority leader is a Republican, he is refusing to allow the legal system put in place by the Founding fathers to work correctly.
Whatever you may think circumnavigating the law is wrong , but after listening to the Impeachment process in Congress, The measured tones of the Democrats and the outbursts by the Republicans , I doubt is Mr Av American has any faith in the Govt , much like the British had faith in their Govt, which an election put right.
So the debacle will continue and the rhetoric from POTUS will continue showing he lacks normal standards of being a Politician.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 19, 2019, 9:36 am

dragonz wrote:
December 18, 2019, 3:55 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
dragonz wrote:

So whoever sells the most is the baddest .thats tom and jerryish I am not saying it is good fo trump to sell them arms but do not be a hypocrite and condemn trump for selling while up to now obama sold more . I am not far right , i voted labour all my life until i saw the real face and vitriol of my party and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you . You do not understand the way the trump haters act turn good people away from your party and into the hands of the right . I also disliked trump and still do but hate the way he is attacked by the people who dont like he won . He is just a man and his term will pass . When he wins the next election by a landslide what will you do then . I think the shrinks will make a lot of money from trum derangement syndrome . i hope they find a cur and i am serious . I am sorry for people who can hate so much over such a little blimp in time
LOL. Are you kidding me? You are the one who brought up the difference amounts of arm sales to Saudi Arabia, so you are the hypocrite. You see I know he's going to win, but as an American citizen and the fact that he works for the American citizens, all American citizens, not just the ones who kisses his ass, I have the right to speak my displeasure for his actions. And why are you so concerned about people's opinion about the POTUS? Kind of a sick infatuation thing you have going on here. And it sounds like you are the one with hate issues, are you making your shrink rich? If you truly read any of my posts, you would see I am not a liberal, but you are so blinded because somebody is speaking ill of somebody apparently you worship, all you can do is throw daggers. Here's a dagger for you, you are a clown and a minion for a wannabe dictator who picks and chooses which part of the Constitution he wants to abide by. He is a tyrant with an end game, and it doesn't include the everyday working person. So go drink some of his Kool-Aid and get back to me and let me know how it works out for you.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 19, 2019, 9:45 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 19, 2019, 9:06 am
So according to the latest NEWS, POTUS has been impeached, but judging by the non-impartial speach by the Senate Majority Leader he will NEVER IMPEACH the President no matter what. This will show to the world just how idiotic and complete lack of Justice is in the USA, and by also NOT wishing to call witnesses, is denying the American Public the right to see and hear the trail.
So therefore because the Senate majority leader is a Republican, he is refusing to allow the legal system put in place by the Founding fathers to work correctly.
Whatever you may think circumnavigating the law is wrong , but after listening to the Impeachment process in Congress, The measured tones of the Democrats and the outbursts by the Republicans , I doubt is Mr Av American has any faith in the Govt , much like the British had faith in their Govt, which an election put right.
So the debacle will continue and the rhetoric from POTUS will continue showing he lacks normal standards of being a Politician.
Just got home from work and caught the end of this. We all know what the end result is going to be, and it's kind of a joke on both sides. But there is one thing that makes absolutely no sense, how can it not be obstruction when the POTUS tells people not to honor subpoenas and refuses to hand over requested documents? How can the GOP say this is not obstruction? This just totally blows my mind. If an everyday American citizen decided to ignore a subpoena they would be sitting in jail. And what is the POTUS doing at this time? Having a pep rally in Michigan. This administration is a joke.

tigerryan
udonmap.com

Post by tigerryan » December 19, 2019, 10:28 am

I don’t believe the house Dems would have voted for impeachment if they controlled the necessary votes in the Senate to actually remove President Trump. It would lead to a rebellion and I’m not talking about like what’s going on in France with a bunch of homosexuals wearing yellow vests climbing street lights.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 19, 2019, 10:38 am

If you really want to understand what is happening with US politics right now, and you truly want to see the "big picture", then you have to dedicate a mere 3.5 hours out of your life to watch this video and have your eyes wide-opened once and for all. This has nothing to do with religion, so don't shrug it off. It was so mind-blowing that I watched it in one sitting, and now all the bits and pieces of the puzzle have come together to show me that which I have suspected all along. Grab yourself some popcorn and coke and enjoy the movie. It's not like you have anything better to do now that you are retired. Believe me...you won't regret having spent the time to be "awakened"! It's not pro right or left, or pro Democrat or Republican... it's about who the puppet masters really are who control American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4N ... 1576727058
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 19, 2019, 10:45 am

tigerryan wrote:
December 19, 2019, 10:28 am
I don’t believe the house Dems would have voted for impeachment if they controlled the necessary votes in the Senate to actually remove President Trump. It would lead to a rebellion and I’m not talking about like what’s going on in France with a bunch of homosexuals wearing yellow vests climbing street lights.
Unfortunately there's a rebellion going on every day here. This is the most "us against them" divide that I have ever witnessed, and the POTUS and his kids promote this fighting everyday. Hell, Jr. wanted his father's followers to start fights at dinner during Thanksgiving, offering prizes for the best "trigger" moment. I can't wait to see what he wants his followers to do for Christmas.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 19, 2019, 11:10 am

dragonz wrote:
December 18, 2019, 3:55 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
dragonz wrote:

Oh, the irony.

There's you saying ... "and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you."

You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2019, 1:00 pm

Couldn't make it up could you :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJi0v29XaQ

did anyone see Sen buttermilk (or milkshake or something like that) who compared Trump to Jesus :shock:

Everyone knows Jesus didn't write Mary Magdalene a cheque to keep her quiet like Trump does his prostitutes :-$

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 19, 2019, 1:15 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 19, 2019, 1:00 pm
Couldn't make it up could you :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJi0v29XaQ

did anyone see Sen buttermilk (or milkshake or something like that) who compared Trump to Jesus :shock:

Everyone knows Jesus didn't write Mary Magdalene a cheque to keep her quiet like Trump does his prostitutes :-$
Barry Loudermilk, I guess he was trying to one-up Rick Perry, who claimed Trump was ordained by God to be president. Question, wouldn't a true evangelistic Christian consider this blasphemy?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2019, 1:22 pm

ONLY if they thought of Trump as a "false (fake) god" :-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 19, 2019, 1:44 pm

OR, if they are fake Christian evangelists.

Return to “U.S. Politics”