U.S. Politics

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2019, 1:55 pm

tamada wrote:
December 19, 2019, 1:44 pm
OR, if they are fake Christian evangelists.
oh tam :shock:

What could POSSIBLY be "fake" about Christianity 8-[

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 19, 2019, 2:50 pm

What could be Fake about Christianity??? Not really the place to discuss "US Politics" but maybe, yes, it is

Its not Christianity but the loon-attics that represent it and supposedly go around and preach it Actually they are just wolves in sheep clothing

https://www.facebook.com/Inside.Edition ... 526541659/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 19, 2019, 3:10 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 19, 2019, 2:50 pm
What could be Fake about Christianity??? Not really the place to discuss "US Politics" but maybe, yes, it is

Its not Christianity but the loon-attics that represent it and supposedly go around and preach it Actually they are just wolves in sheep clothing

Barmy Loudermilk & POTUS Trump tweets would seem to indicate that the two are somehow entwined =;

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » December 19, 2019, 4:20 pm

This is really quite valuable for understanding what has happened and is happening in the political, judicial, financial, etc. sectors of the world. Thank you for introducing this informative documentary.
semperfiguy wrote:
December 19, 2019, 10:38 am
If you really want to understand what is happening with US politics right now, and you truly want to see the "big picture", then you have to dedicate a mere 3.5 hours out of your life to watch this video and have your eyes wide-opened once and for all. This has nothing to do with religion, so don't shrug it off. It was so mind-blowing that I watched it in one sitting, and now all the bits and pieces of the puzzle have come together to show me that which I have suspected all along. Grab yourself some popcorn and coke and enjoy the movie. It's not like you have anything better to do now that you are retired. Believe me...you won't regret having spent the time to be "awakened"! It's not pro right or left, or pro Democrat or Republican... it's about who the puppet masters really are who control American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObvK4N ... 1576727058

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 20, 2019, 9:18 pm

Meh! 10 minutes was enough.

I stuck with it through the initial conspiracy theory, and then the falsely attributed quote, but the first mention of the "Illuminati" was the sure sign it was time to switch off.

Saved 3 hours of my life. [-o<

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 20, 2019, 9:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 20, 2019, 9:18 pm
Meh! 10 minutes was enough.

I stuck with it through the initial conspiracy theory, and then the falsely attributed quote, but the first mention of the "Illuminati" was the sure sign it was time to switch off.

Saved 3 hours of my life. [-o<
I actually look at it a different way, I wasted 15 minutes of my life.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 20, 2019, 9:49 pm

Doodoo wrote:
December 19, 2019, 2:50 pm

Unfortunately religion is brought up now in politics more than actual political issues.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » December 20, 2019, 9:59 pm

This article is one of the best I've seen when it comes to truly understanding Trump:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-s ... or-1468441

Some quotes from the piece:

John M. Talmadge, MD, a physician and clinical professor of psychiatry at U.T. Southwestern Medical Center, wrote that Trump's "mental impairment means he cannot think strategically or in abstract terms."

and

"Trump does not have a vision or a plan, because he can think only in concrete, elementary, childlike, one dimensional terms."

and

"His focus on his personal benefit at any cost is why he's a successful sociopath."

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » December 21, 2019, 12:40 am

anefarious1 wrote:
December 20, 2019, 9:59 pm
This article is one of the best I've seen when it comes to truly understanding Trump:

John M. Talmadge, MD, a physician and clinical professor of psychiatry at U.T. Southwestern Medical Center, wrote that Trump's "mental impairment means he cannot think strategically or in abstract terms."

and

"Trump does not have a vision or a plan, because he can think only in concrete, elementary, childlike, one dimensional terms."

and

"His focus on his personal benefit at any cost is why he's a successful sociopath."
. Well, the man is a billionaire, has a beautiful wife and family, and is the president of the most powerful country in the world. Does not sound like a loser to me.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 21, 2019, 3:14 am

US Steel eliminating 1,545 jobs in Michigan.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » December 21, 2019, 4:06 am

Well, the man is a billionaire, has a beautiful wife and family, and is the president of the most powerful country in the world. Does not sound like a loser to me."

I am going to be ill with such comments

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 21, 2019, 8:16 am

jai yen yen wrote:
December 21, 2019, 12:40 am
anefarious1 wrote:
. Well, the man is a billionaire, has a beautiful wife and family, and is the president of the most powerful country in the world. Does not sound like a loser to me.
Yeah, I would respond, but too easy.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » December 21, 2019, 1:03 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

and

and

Epstein was a billionaire, had the choice of wives he wanted had the POTUS and Brit Royal Family (amongst many) wound round his little finger he was still a total loser

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 21, 2019, 2:53 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 21, 2019, 1:03 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

and

and

Epstein was a billionaire, had the choice of wives he wanted had the POTUS and Brit Royal Family (amongst many) wound round his little finger he was still a total loser
Are you saying he had prince charles , the queen , princess anne , harry and william around his little finger . I take great offence to these unfounded accusations of my royal family

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 21, 2019, 3:26 pm

tamada wrote:
December 19, 2019, 11:10 am
dragonz wrote:
December 18, 2019, 3:55 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 9, 2019, 3:53 pm
dragonz wrote:
December 9, 2019, 8:08 am
You need to educate yourself on middle east affairs to understand why we sell arms to the saudi`s instead of writing hate trump posts
Between 2011 and 2015, Saudi Arabia was the destination for nearly 10% of all U.S. arms exports. In 2016, the Obama administration proposed a series of arms deals worth $115 billion, including warships, helicopters, and maintenance.

The US (trump)president has vetoed resolutions in Congress to block the sale of $8.1bn (£6.5bn) worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
do you also hate obama now as his $115 billion is a lot more than trumps $8.1 billion and that was only in 2016
Actually, if you knew what you were talking about, Trump's deal with Saudi Arabia is actually worth $315 billion dollars over a 10-year period. But, but, but, Obama. Obama is not president any longer genius, but that's all you far-right Trump loving individuals have to fall back on. And no, I have never been and never will be a fan of Obama, but he looks pretty damn good now. And this comes from a conservative.
So whoever sells the most is the baddest .thats tom and jerryish I am not saying it is good fo trump to sell them arms but do not be a hypocrite and condemn trump for selling while up to now obama sold more . I am not far right , i voted labour all my life until i saw the real face and vitriol of my party and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you . You do not understand the way the trump haters act turn good people away from your party and into the hands of the right . I also disliked trump and still do but hate the way he is attacked by the people who dont like he won . He is just a man and his term will pass . When he wins the next election by a landslide what will you do then . I think the shrinks will make a lot of money from trum derangement syndrome . i hope they find a cur and i am serious . I am sorry for people who can hate so much over such a little blimp in time
Oh, the irony.

There's you saying ... "and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you."

You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?
do you people never understand? all i am saying is all the hate and vitriol spouted by the left at trump is driving even the left voters into trump voters same as myself . Its not that i like trump i think what the left and media is doing is disgraceful .
If people like kenr the media and libtard snowflakes would have shut up trump would probably be not popular and would not be re-elected .Now because of the disgraceful russia collusion and silly impeachment and personal attacks on him , his wife and children they have made sure he is re-elected .People do not like seeing anyone attacked like he is That is obvious to the whole world and sheer stupidity of the democrats to take this road .
""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" Why i do not hate anyone for doing their job . I think obama was a terrible president and tony blair the worst prime minister the uk has ever had . Boris johnson is a buffon but an intelligent one . I dislike or like their politics but have never hated an elected politician in my life as they were elected by the people and it is their choice

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 22, 2019, 8:49 am

Sorry, you lost me at "...libtard snowflakes..."

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 22, 2019, 8:54 am

dragonz wrote:
December 21, 2019, 3:26 pm
tamada wrote:
December 19, 2019, 11:10 am
dragonz wrote:
December 18, 2019, 3:55 pm
Kenr6583 wrote:
December 9, 2019, 3:53 pm
dragonz wrote:
December 9, 2019, 8:08 am
You need to educate yourself on middle east affairs to understand why we sell arms to the saudi`s instead of writing hate trump posts
Between 2011 and 2015, Saudi Arabia was the destination for nearly 10% of all U.S. arms exports. In 2016, the Obama administration proposed a series of arms deals worth $115 billion, including warships, helicopters, and maintenance.

The US (trump)president has vetoed resolutions in Congress to block the sale of $8.1bn (£6.5bn) worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
do you also hate obama now as his $115 billion is a lot more than trumps $8.1 billion and that was only in 2016
Actually, if you knew what you were talking about, Trump's deal with Saudi Arabia is actually worth $315 billion dollars over a 10-year period. But, but, but, Obama. Obama is not president any longer genius, but that's all you far-right Trump loving individuals have to fall back on. And no, I have never been and never will be a fan of Obama, but he looks pretty damn good now. And this comes from a conservative.
So whoever sells the most is the baddest .thats tom and jerryish I am not saying it is good fo trump to sell them arms but do not be a hypocrite and condemn trump for selling while up to now obama sold more . I am not far right , i voted labour all my life until i saw the real face and vitriol of my party and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you . You do not understand the way the trump haters act turn good people away from your party and into the hands of the right . I also disliked trump and still do but hate the way he is attacked by the people who dont like he won . He is just a man and his term will pass . When he wins the next election by a landslide what will you do then . I think the shrinks will make a lot of money from trum derangement syndrome . i hope they find a cur and i am serious . I am sorry for people who can hate so much over such a little blimp in time
Oh, the irony.

There's you saying ... "and now i hate and despise them all because of the hatred of people like you."

You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?
do you people never understand? all i am saying is all the hate and vitriol spouted by the left at trump is driving even the left voters into trump voters same as myself . Its not that i like trump i think what the left and media is doing is disgraceful .
If people like kenr the media and libtard snowflakes would have shut up trump would probably be not popular and would not be re-elected .Now because of the disgraceful russia collusion and silly impeachment and personal attacks on him , his wife and children they have made sure he is re-elected .People do not like seeing anyone attacked like he is That is obvious to the whole world and sheer stupidity of the democrats to take this road .
""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" Why i do not hate anyone for doing their job . I think obama was a terrible president and tony blair the worst prime minister the uk has ever had . Boris johnson is a buffon but an intelligent one . I dislike or like their politics but have never hated an elected politician in my life as they were elected by the people and it is their choice
Oh dragonz, you have issues. Not once have I ever used the word hate when talking about the POTUS, but you have used that term in your posts when talking about other groups of people. You see you are a hypocrite, you get on here and insult people with terms like libtard, snowflake, buffoon, yet nobody can criticize the POTUS and his actions?

You are the one spewing hate because somebody is speaking negatively about someone you don't even know. You actually believe everyone should just shut up and let this individual do whatever he wants? You have to be a troll, because no sane individual is this stupid.

But please keep defending this POTUS, the one that attacks 16 year old girls and wives of deceased war heroes, because you are as pathetic as he is.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 22, 2019, 9:09 am

Dragonz, it sounds like you hate democracy, maybe you would be better served living in Russia, North Korea, or China, where everyone is censored and cannot speak ill of their leaders without being executed or come up missing. Those countries seem to be your cup of tea, and maybe you would be happier living there. I personally think you should give it a try for at least 6 months and let everyone here know how you like it.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » December 22, 2019, 11:13 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
December 22, 2019, 9:09 am
Dragonz, it sounds like you hate democracy, maybe you would be better served living in Russia, North Korea, or China, where everyone is censored and cannot speak ill of their leaders without being executed or come up missing. Those countries seem to be your cup of tea, and maybe you would be happier living there. I personally think you should give it a try for at least 6 months and let everyone here know how you like it.
You are quite funny . you are the one who hates . you hate democracy and wish to remove a duly elected president because you hate him . I say do not hate and attack someone who was elected by the people but work hard to win the next election but you never trumpers cannot do that because you know he will win again and by all the unjust attacks on him you make sure of that . None as blind as those that will not see.
"But please keep defending this POTUS, the one that attacks 16 year old girls and wives of deceased war heroes, because you are as pathetic as he is."
so now you are saying i attack young girls and heroes wives . how can you accuse me of that .you are obscene
If you had read all the post instead of just mine you would see that the quote ""You want to try some of that 'hate blip cure' stuff yourself?"" was not yours and the answer was for tamada . I do not hate anyone because i dislike their politics including you but you obviously hate me because you think i support trump when in fact i am neutral and just point out where the left is going wrong and that some of the things the left is doing is disgraceful and i do not like it . Nothing to do if i like trump or not if the right did this to obama it would be equally obscene.
From what i see every time a trump supporter on here says something even polite he is immediately obscenely attacked by people like you and therefore do not post anymore so it seem you are majority but sadly only a small minority hate like you thank goodness
'
scariest picture of the year
CCVCVCVapture.JPG

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » December 22, 2019, 6:10 pm

dragonz wrote:
December 21, 2019, 2:53 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 21, 2019, 1:03 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
anefarious1 wrote:

and

and

Are you saying he had prince charles , the queen , princess anne , harry and william around his little finger . I take great offence to these unfounded accusations of my royal family
How about "prince charles , the queen , princess anne , harry and william" ie. the British Royal collective, rather turned a blind eye to Andrew's choice of friends?

Return to “U.S. Politics”