The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: The Historic Impeachment Trial of Trump

Post by glalt » January 23, 2020, 10:41 am

Trump did make one glaring mistake when he said he would drain the swamp. He failed to see how useless congressman of both parties stick together. They have a policy that basically says that if you don't tell on me, I won't tell on you. Obviously the swamp has more power than the president. Since Trump is an outsider, they show him no mercy and the media plays right along with the swamp.

Harry Truman said;

An honest public servant can't become rich in politics. He can only attain greatness and satisfaction by service.

Ask yourself why so many career politicians are filthy rich.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 23, 2020, 11:25 am

Trump will win again and he will not be impeached. Why is it that so many people are so upset about President Trump when we have leaders of many other countries doing horrendous deeds all the time and nothing is said? Look at some of the previous U.S. presidents and what they have done. How many lives have been lost and billions of dollars spent to stop Iraqs weapons of mass destruction that never existed. Good ole boy George really messed that one up and he got away with it. I guess a lot of people want to be told what they want to hear by a real politician rather than hear it straight.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » January 23, 2020, 12:06 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
January 23, 2020, 11:25 am
Trump will win again and he will not be impeached. Why is it that so many people are so upset about President Trump when we have leaders of many other countries doing horrendous deeds all the time and nothing is said? Look at some of the previous U.S. presidents and what they have done. How many lives have been lost and billions of dollars spent to stop Iraqs weapons of mass destruction that never existed. Good ole boy George really messed that one up and he got away with it. I guess a lot of people want to be told what they want to hear by a real politician rather than hear it straight.
Dump AKA Tweeter-in-Chief has already been impeached and that's forever in the history books. He will also be remembered for his classless and childish behavior both on and off social media.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 23, 2020, 1:40 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
January 23, 2020, 12:06 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
Dump AKA Tweeter-in-Chief has already been impeached and that's forever in the history books. He will also be remembered for his classless and childish behavior both on and off social media.
This will go down in history as a huge democrat folly that results in a landslide election win for the republicans.

Why does it bother you that Trump speaks a language the majority of people easily understand? Career politicians can speak for hours and say nothing.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 23, 2020, 1:52 pm

He will also be remembered as a "shining light" to all kids across the world whose parents tell them to do well at school or they will not get a good job

He got to be POTUS with the ability to speak English that an 11 year old would be ashamed of
Complete lack of any Geographical knowledge outside US
Just remembered Alabama so add inside US to the above
Complete lack of world history knowledge (including US history)
Lack of any Scientific knowledge (windmills/dishwashers/toilets/size of brains etc)
Lacking ability to comprehend basic maths (bankrupt/polls/National debt etc)
Constantly lies to try to over up his mistakes ..... hardly what the Religious Education tutor would teach
Rudely interupts people and calls them names
Has temper tantrums if he doesnt get his way
Fails to adhere to traditions
Is totally conceited

If I came home with a school report containing even half the above I would have been "grounded" for weeks

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » January 23, 2020, 2:02 pm

As a Christian I filter my behavior and all of my decisions through the Word of God in an effort to meet God's holy standard for my life, so one could also say that I have a Christian world view. I judge myself and others by that same standard. I watch Fox News to get my world news because I think that it is the most honest news network out there. They are also pushing a conservative agenda which most closely lines up with my Christian world view. If anything that they report on or on which they opine does not line up with my world view, then I am able to discern it and reject it right away.
Scripture teaches us that God has given to every man a conscience which is designed to line up with God's character, and yet I can't help but believe that there is a huge segment of the population that is being influenced by the mass media to believe the lies of the liberal left, and their consciences have become seared by these evil agendas. It begs the question...do these people have a liberal world view and they watch liberal media because it lines up with that world view, or are they so unsettled in their minds about what they believe that they allow the CNN's of the world to form and mold their world view to their own detriment and ultimate destruction. They are teaching people to actually "oppose themselves" because their persuasive arguments contradict the very moral laws that God has programmed within ones conscience.

The Apostle Paul had this to say to his student, Timothy...2 Timothy 2:22-26...

"And the Lord's servant must not strive, but be gentle towards all, apt to teach, forbearing, in meekness correcting them that oppose themselves; if peradventure God may give them repentance unto the knowledge of the truth, and they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will".
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » January 23, 2020, 3:58 pm

^If you, or anyone else, cares learn the truth and relevant facts of the events effecting themselves and society, I recommend that you read some of the articles provided at the Free Republic on the internet. They are mostly of a conservative nature and usually provide interesting comments. http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/news-forum/index

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 23, 2020, 4:10 pm

sfg, while I appreciate that you are sincere in your beliefs, I find it a bit rich that on one hand you question the sources and the values and beliefs of liberals, whilst at the same time you draw your own from a book (or is it two) that is basically fairy tales.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 23, 2020, 11:57 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 23, 2020, 1:52 pm
He will also be remembered as a "shining light" to all kids across the world whose parents tell them to do well at school or they will not get a good job

He got to be POTUS with the ability to speak English that an 11 year old would be ashamed of
Complete lack of any Geographical knowledge outside US
Just remembered Alabama so add inside US to the above
Complete lack of world history knowledge (including US history)
Lack of any Scientific knowledge (windmills/dishwashers/toilets/size of brains etc)
Lacking ability to comprehend basic maths (bankrupt/polls/National debt etc)
Constantly lies to try to over up his mistakes ..... hardly what the Religious Education tutor would teach
Rudely interupts people and calls them names
Has temper tantrums if he doesnt get his way
Fails to adhere to traditions
Is totally conceited

If I came home with a school report containing even half the above I would have been "grounded" for weeks
Interesting, He still does a great job of being president.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 24, 2020, 12:00 am

anefarious1 wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
If you consider the demorats attempting to impeach him impeachment. If you are accused of a crime but found not guilty what does it really mean?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 24, 2020, 1:33 am

Please define "Great job".

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » January 24, 2020, 3:03 am

jai yen yen wrote:
January 24, 2020, 12:00 am
anefarious1 wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:
If you consider the demorats attempting to impeach him impeachment. If you are accused of a crime but found not guilty what does it really mean?
It means a lot of Senators did not uphold the oath they took and decided partisanship was more important.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » January 24, 2020, 3:09 am

[/quote]If you consider the demorats attempting to impeach him impeachment. If you are accused of a crime but found not guilty what does it really mean?
[/quote]

Not quite right. What the demonrats are accusing President Trump of doing is NOT A CRIME. If interested, try to understand what crime was committed. The answer is none.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 24, 2020, 4:06 am

Well, Trump stated yesterday that he is open to cutting social security and Medicare benefits. Political suicide?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 24, 2020, 9:53 am

TJ wrote:
January 24, 2020, 3:09 am
[/quote]

Not quite right. What the demonrats are accusing President Trump of doing is NOT A CRIME. If interested, try to understand what crime was committed. The answer is .......... Electing him in the first place??? :-" .
[/quote]

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 24, 2020, 4:57 pm

Copied from todays international news, as I stated an Adult Kindergarten

But it appears some of the senators who will decide the US president's fate have needed help to remain focused during the hearings.
Republican senator Richard Burr was spotted handing out fidget spinners to several of his colleagues in the chamber before Thursday's proceedings got under way, according to NBC News.

Got to keep their tiny minds occupied

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » January 24, 2020, 5:19 pm

yes, Trump mentioned changes to Social Security and Medicare in response to questions about the burgeoning U.S. debt and deficit. Then later he walked it back. Do SS and Medicare need reforms? Sure do. I'd say means testing would be a relatively easy sell legislatively. If you're making say a $100,000 in retirement should you be getting full SS benefits or get free (well almost free) Medicare?
Dave

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » January 24, 2020, 6:37 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
January 24, 2020, 5:19 pm
yes, Trump mentioned changes to Social Security and Medicare in response to questions about the burgeoning U.S. debt and deficit. Then later he walked it back. Do SS and Medicare need reforms? Sure do. I'd say means testing would be a relatively easy sell legislatively. If you're making say a $100,000 in retirement should you be getting full SS benefits or get free (well almost free) Medicare?
Medicare is far from free or even almost free, in fact premiums just increased 7% for Part B to $144 per month, the lowest premium, to over $400 a month being the highest premium, and that doesn't even include premiums for prescription drugs and other services. And yes, if the government taxes 6.2% of my salary, and my employer matches 6.2% of my salary, that is my money. What needs to happen is they need to eliminate the cap.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » January 24, 2020, 11:46 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
January 24, 2020, 9:53 am
TJ wrote:
January 24, 2020, 3:09 am
Not quite right. What the demonrats are accusing President Trump of doing is NOT A CRIME. If interested, try to understand what crime was committed. The answer is .......... Electing him in the first place??? :-" .
[/quote]
[/quote] His crime was beating the Demorats.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 25, 2020, 12:45 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
January 24, 2020, 1:33 am
Please define "Great job".
Define? You need to learn to read and understand numbers. You really don't have to be a rocket scientist to see how the economy is doing and that the country is now on the right path. As has been posted before, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Return to “U.S. Politics”