Udon Coronavirus Horror storys - Tesco Today Tues. 3/24

General Udon Thani topics only!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Udon Coronavirus Horror storys - Tesco Today Tues. 3/24

Post by RLTrader » March 24, 2020, 2:52 pm

Well figured needed to go to Tesco today, Main Big Tesco.
Plan was
•get cash from ATM
•give some to wife
•do my shopping (mainly beer Aisle)
•cash out & wait for wife at car

What happened
• ATM at entry got message can't complete trans
•ATM near bank same
•So very little money
•forced to use credit card and wait for wife (WTF)
•had to wonder if credit would work
•worked fine
•stopped small Tesco to check ATM & worked fine.

All shops were closed, only open for Tesco food as far as I could tell. Most everyone with masks, (----, even me trying to blend in) a very few none.

All & all think I am set for a week maybe, hoping this madness ends.

PS
on entering Tesco, They have a lady taken temp's of people coming in, she did seem to have a hard time getting a reading from me, until I turned off my anti virus blocker. :lol:

showed me the temp & said ok
35.x something,
being American had the foggiest idea what that was without my converter. Oh, 96.? Guess that's normal?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Coronavirus Horror storys - Tesco Today Tues. 3/24

Post by semperfiguy » March 24, 2020, 6:28 pm

Today I went to the popular paint store on the Ring Road across from Global House and they gunned me to take my temperature as soon as I ejected from my car. Reading was only 31 C; so I'm guessing with the A/C in the car blowing directly on my face, that gun is only giving a quick surface temperature which is not a true indicator of body temperature, so what's the point. Somebody with a real fever could appear to be normal under those conditions.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » March 24, 2020, 6:46 pm

See below normal body temp.
You only need to be worried above 38.
There again would you trust the scanners being used.
If my temp showed 38 or above I would know it and feel it. It could be a mild case of flu causing it so I suppose the shops are trying thier best to detect an abnormal body temp.

What is a normal body temperature range?
The average normal body temperature is generally accepted as 98.6°F (37°C). Some studies have shown that the "normal" body temperature can have a wide range, from 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C). A temperature over 100.4°F (38°C) most often means you have a fever caused by an infection or illness.Feb 7, 2019

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » March 24, 2020, 7:02 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 24, 2020, 6:28 pm
Today I went to the popular paint store on the Ring Road across from Global House and they gunned me to take my temperature as soon as I ejected from my car. Reading was only 31 C; so I'm guessing with the A/C in the car blowing directly on my face, that gun is only giving a quick surface temperature which is not a true indicator of body temperature, so what's the point. Somebody with a real fever could appear to be normal under those conditions.
Good point.

But you forget the point of this charade.

"You Will Comply" and submit period!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okW2UfLNaJc

asked wife what temp she blew, said 32 something, I said Not Good, you must be coming down with something.

but its good showmanship
ur doing something.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”