90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Mudguard
udonmap.com

90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Post by Mudguard » June 4, 2018, 2:30 pm

Just did my 90 day report using Firefox ..all went with no trouble...Cheers... :D

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: 90 DAY REPORTING WORKING WELL..

Post by Bandung_Dero » June 4, 2018, 2:57 pm

Thanks for that, just did a dummy run = looks encouraging. Been doing mine 'online' (on and off) for >2 years now. Always had to use IE which, IMHO, sucks.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Post by Mudguard » June 5, 2018, 2:51 pm

Yes, I agree with u...I just checked n mine is pending...Cheers, Mudguard.

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Post by Mudguard » June 6, 2018, 12:17 pm

This is the site I used with Firefox.. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » October 8, 2019, 8:08 am

I always get "for further info contact immigration". Does not process.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » October 8, 2019, 8:14 am

mak wrote:
October 8, 2019, 8:08 am
I always get "for further info contact immigration". Does not process.
You are not alone -- by a long shot.

I have never been successful no matter what browser or how many different times I try to process it online.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 8, 2019, 9:32 am

Just filed my 90-day online successfully about 15 minutes ago. I guess I will check back manana to see if it flew.

IIRC, that's probably the second time out of 3 attempts over maybe 5 years that it has worked OK. I recall the initial rollout was fraught with issues but one that tripped me up was using a computer with default US mm/dd/yyyy date configuration. When using the website's own drop-down date selectors, it would still default to the US format and be rejected. I just hand-balled the dates in the required dd/mm/yyyy format to be sure. Seems to work better that way.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » October 8, 2019, 9:58 am

I tried many times in the early days, always unsuccessfully. Then one rainy day, after reading of others being successful, I tried MS Edge, and played with the entries a few times before I was successful. I've always used passport #'s for my wife and I to check in on approval.
The US military Tricare website can be just as difficult to navigate......until you get it. Once you get it, it's easy. Websites shouldn't be that way, but many are.
This year I did 3 successful back-to-back-to-back 90 day checks on line for both my wife and me.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » March 23, 2020, 9:52 pm

Whenever I’ve remained in Thailand and do The 90 day report on-line it works fine. When I’ve been out of the country and then try to report on-line (90 days after return) I get the “contact immigration” message.

Anyone else have this happen?
UFF DA!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 24, 2020, 6:23 am

Jello wrote:
March 23, 2020, 9:52 pm
Whenever I’ve remained in Thailand and do The 90 day report on-line it works fine. When I’ve been out of the country and then try to report on-line (90 days after return) I get the “contact immigration” message.

Anyone else have this happen?
It’s usual. The system has to have the new information added manually so because you have a new TH6 number along with other details your new report will not find a match in the database, no match in the DB= “contact immigration”

It is not clear, that if you use the app or online TM6 that your information goes directly into the DB (I have not heard from anyone who has used that yet) if it does the 90 day online may work first time.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » March 28, 2020, 12:39 am

Did my 90 day report at Udon Thani immigration today. Was a bit concerned by the queue OUTSIDE - there were about 15 people waiting at 2.30 pm. An awning had been erected and chairs put outside (with social distancing) . A desk with staff is outside. Had to wait a couple of minutes while someone was being given loads of documents to fill in, but when i said '90 day' i was led straight in (after temperature check). They did have hand gel inside. No-one waiting so out again in 5 minutes.

Only about 10 people waiting to do extensions inside (social distancing again, hence why some had to wait outside). All but one looked SE Asian, probably lao. Guess they need 30 day extensions. Does mean if you to do your annual extension maybe a bit more of a wait than usual. But not hell like reported for Chang wattana in Bangkok.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » March 28, 2020, 9:31 am

rick wrote:
March 28, 2020, 12:39 am
Did my 90 day report at Udon Thani immigration today. Was a bit concerned by the queue OUTSIDE - there were about 15 people waiting at 2.30 pm. An awning had been erected and chairs put outside (with social distancing) . A desk with staff is outside. Had to wait a couple of minutes while someone was being given loads of documents to fill in, but when i said '90 day' i was led straight in (after temperature check). They did have hand gel inside. No-one waiting so out again in 5 minutes.

Only about 10 people waiting to do extensions inside (social distancing again, hence why some had to wait outside). All but one looked SE Asian, probably lao. Guess they need 30 day extensions. Does mean if you to do your annual extension maybe a bit more of a wait than usual. But not hell like reported for Chang wattana in Bangkok.
I sent my wife yesterday to do my 90 day report. She was asked why I did not come to do myself, she said I was 72 and that was acceptable. They told her that a memo is coming out for all to do their 90 report on-line, no more Office visits. I also enquired if I would need Thai health Insurance for my next extension based upon my O-A (converted from retirement to marriage last extension)in September they said I do need the Insurance, I thought if visa extension based upon marriage would exempt me from the required Insurance, apparently not.

Is there anyone who has recently renewed extension on an O-A visa (marriage) and had to have the Insurance? Thank you in advance.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 28, 2020, 10:36 am

LoneTraveler wrote:
March 28, 2020, 9:31 am
They told her that a memo is coming out for all to do their 90 report on-line, no more Office visits.
They better get a new system installed. The current one is spottier than a leopard in a polka dot tutu chasing a dalmatian with measles. My online 90 day request was pending for almost two weeks before I had to go into the office last week and do it manually.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 28, 2020, 12:58 pm

LoneTraveler wrote:
I also enquired if I would need Thai health Insurance for my next extension based upon my O-A (converted from retirement to marriage last extension)in September they said I do need the Insurance, I thought if visa extension based upon marriage would exempt me from the required Insurance, apparently not.

Is there anyone who has recently renewed extension on an O-A visa (marriage) and had to have the Insurance? Thank you in advance.
Udon immigration does not do well with answering hypothetical or “what if” questions accurately, that question does count as hypothetical.

So far I have not seen a report of anyone requiring insurance for anything other than a retirement extension from any office, you of course could be the first.

I suggest going in 30ish days before the expiration of your current extension with only the normal set of paperwork, do not ask about insurance do not have any paperwork dealing with insurance.

This will give enough time for you to firstly dispute any requirement for insurance but if they still insist you will have time to get it.

I would also have a printout of the Thai and English translation of the amendment to the police order as a backup.

My opinion is that your extension will be processed in the usual way and there will be no request fo insurance. This is certainly my guess, though, based on what has been seen from Udon.
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on March 28, 2020, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tango Sierra
udonmap.com

Post by Tango Sierra » March 28, 2020, 4:27 pm

Changed my O-A from Retirement to Marriage in mid Jan. no questions about insurance. There was an added small service charge

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » March 29, 2020, 9:38 am

sometimewoodworker wrote:
March 28, 2020, 12:58 pm
LoneTraveler wrote:
I also enquired if I would need Thai health Insurance for my next extension based upon my O-A (converted from retirement to marriage last extension)in September they said I do need the Insurance, I thought if visa extension based upon marriage would exempt me from the required Insurance, apparently not.

Udon immigration does not do well with answering hypothetical or “what if” questions accurately, that question does count as hypothetical.

So far I have not seen a report of anyone requiring insurance for anything other than a retirement extension from any office, you of course could be the first.

I suggest going in 30ish days before the expiration of your current extension with only the normal set of paperwork, do not ask about insurance do not have any paperwork dealing with insurance.

This will give enough time for you to firstly dispute any requirement for insurance but if they still insist you will have time to get it.

I would also have a printout of the Thai and English translation of the amendment to the police order as a backup.

My opinion is that your extension will be processed in the usual way and there will be no request fo insurance. This is certainly my guess, though, based on what has been seen from Udon.
This is what I was going to do. Ignore their response to my wife and present the same documents as last year, no insurance. Just hope the 30 days is enough time to acquire the insurance, if demanded. Where can I obtain the Police report you mentioned. Thank you

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 29, 2020, 10:59 am

LoneTraveler wrote:
March 29, 2020, 9:38 am
sometimewoodworker wrote:
March 28, 2020, 12:58 pm
LoneTraveler wrote:

This is what I was going to do. Ignore their response to my wife and present the same documents as last year, no insurance. Just hope the 30 days is enough time to acquire the insurance, if demanded. Where can I obtain the Police report you mentioned. Thank you
All the Police Orders in Thai and translations are on ThaiVisa pinned in a post at the top of the “Thai visas, residency and work permits“ forum.

There may well be more than 1 that applies

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 29, 2020, 11:05 am

I suggest you go to Immigration's "approved" foreigner medical insurance plans and consult with a number of the providers. You certainly will require a physical with lab work as a prerequisite to getting a health insurance policy. I would say that after getting a provisional quote from an insurer, doing the physical and submitting all back to the insurer that will have their underwriters review for a final cost and then you transferring the premium to them it could take 5-15 days.. Mine took 5 days with the policy e-mailed back (crappy copy too). The actual hard copy policy took another couple of days to be delivered by courier.
Dave

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 29, 2020, 11:32 am

This morning I tried to do a 90 day report online using both the Immigration eService App and the online website in my desktop browser, and neither were working. I tried in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Will try again tomorrow as today is Sunday and they could have shut it down for the weekend.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » March 29, 2020, 1:21 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 29, 2020, 11:32 am
This morning I tried to do a 90 day report online using both the Immigration eService App and the online website in my desktop browser, and neither were working. I tried in both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers. Will try again tomorrow as today is Sunday and they could have shut it down for the weekend.
The website is functioning at the moment. How was it not working for you?

I don’t know if the backend DB is up and running as I am not in the period for my next report.

The system is not usually shut down, though it sometimes is under maintenance or fails.

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”