The source of the coronvirus??

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: The source of the coronvirus??

Post by RLTrader » April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm

:lol:

believe what you want, but fairly obvious a CIA opp to suppress the China economy and the US Sanders turn out.

And as far as the CIA thinks, mission accomplish 110% and the blowback? Who cares. We will deal with it. Don't forget, We have the Police!

Next couple of months should be an interesting "ShitShow" and worth a watch.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 3:59 pm

RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm

believe what you want, but fairly obvious a CIA opp to suppress the China economy and the US Sanders turn out.

And as far as the CIA thinks, mission accomplish 110% and the blowback? Who cares. We will deal with it. Don't forget, We have the Police!

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » April 2, 2020, 4:07 pm

Absolute Rubbish.
Read his comments below the Video.
Support me by Paypal.
Should be locked up.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 2, 2020, 4:46 pm

Yep, Wuhan Flu. Brought to you direct from Hubei Province China. The only thing China has ever exported, in its entire history, that has lasted more than a week.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm

Who the hell cares where it started it is when will it finish that is far more interesting , all the theorys in the world will not change what has happened .

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » April 2, 2020, 5:37 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm
Who the hell cares where it started it is when will it finish that is far more interesting , all the theorys in the world will not change what has happened .
what an angry American?
=D>

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 2, 2020, 6:27 pm

Try this on for size:

https://www.mediamatters.org/tucker-car ... gpAnxXu8KU

Watch the included video. It has already been taken down from YouTube and Microsoft Edge browser will not play it, but it will play for now on Google Chrome. If these people don't want you to see it, then there's got to be something very powerful about the truth of it.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 2, 2020, 6:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:59 pm
RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 3:54 pm

watched the video, where does the CIA feature??? The fact that the chinese government covered up etc, etc is well known, but CIA?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 2, 2020, 6:41 pm

Bravo Khun Paul I agree who cares where it came from, if thats the truth

Nowadays "Only the Nose Knows"

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 6:41 pm

watched the video, where does the CIA feature???
No idea ..... I have better things to do with my time than watch conspiracy nonsense. My emoji was about RLT's response.

But a couple of observations:

- this thread has nothing to do with General Udon Thani Forum

- its more appropriate place would be the Covid-19 Humour thread http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 39&t=51376

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 2, 2020, 7:11 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 2, 2020, 4:46 pm
Yep, Wuhan Flu. Brought to you direct from Hubei Province China. The only thing China has ever exported, in its entire history, that has lasted more than a week.
Posted from my iPhone/android tablet, made in China. :D

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » April 3, 2020, 7:24 am

RLTrader wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:37 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
April 2, 2020, 5:21 pm
what an angry American?
=D>
Nope actually an educated Englishman, next puerile comment please

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » April 3, 2020, 7:51 am

Three things occurred to me when this virus started in China. First was the massive response to contain it. China was very worried about this spreading and took extreme measures to try to stop it. Second was that China also tried to hide what was happening from the rest of the world initially and even arrested anyone who spoke about it. The third thing was why a Wuhan market, there are many markets in China and Asia for that matter practicing the same questionable habits of consuming exotic and odd creatures in very unsanitary conditions and then the realization that these bio labs were in Wuhan, an odd coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. As well it does matter where this virus came from because we need to know how to prevent it happening again and if China does not change their ways whether it was a market or lab action needs to be taken. This kind of thing could destroy the world and it can happen again. Forget about climate change, a non issue compared to this.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 3, 2020, 7:57 am

jai yen yen wrote:
April 3, 2020, 7:51 am
Three things occurred to me when this virus started in China. First was the massive response to contain it. China was very worried about this spreading and took extreme measures to try to stop it. Second was that China also tried to hide what was happening from the rest of the world initially and even arrested anyone who spoke about it. The third thing was why a Wuhan market, there are many markets in China and Asia for that matter practicing the same questionable habits of consuming exotic and odd creatures in very unsanitary conditions and then the realization that these bio labs were in Wuhan, an odd coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. As well it does matter where this virus came from because we need to know how to prevent it happening again and if China does not change their ways whether it was a market or lab action needs to be taken. This kind of thing could destroy the world and it can happen again. Forget about climate change, a non issue compared to this.
Exactly my point on another thread . =D> =D> =D> =D>

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 8:10 am

Not exactly the first pandemic to originate in China, I for one will do my absolute best to avoid buying chinese goods ever again, to be fair I always tried to buy british anyway, but it makes you (me) wonder if these viruses are man made to destabilise other countries and economies, personally I think so.

https://www.who.int/ith/diseases/sars/en/
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 3, 2020, 8:17 am

vincemunday wrote:
April 3, 2020, 8:10 am
Not exactly the first pandemic to originate in China, I for one will do my absolute best to avoid buying chinese goods ever again, to be fair I always tried to buy british anyway, but it makes you (me) wonder if these viruses are man made to destabilise other countries and economies, personally I think so.

https://www.who.int/ith/diseases/sars/en/
No , and if the world doesnt wake up to China constantly bending the rules , any rules , and make a stand , then this killer virus will not be the last .
When its all over , the WHO or whoever needs to investigate this outbreak , find the cause , and stop it happening again , and maybe again , and again .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 3, 2020, 8:27 am

Vince, man made weapons all have one thing in common. The aim to kill/injure the enemy while causing no harm to the person who initiates the strike. All evidence points to its origins in Wuhan, and all evidence points to it originating from bats. Mountains of proof that the lab was investigating these types of viruses, but that has been going on for some years.

Exceptions two my first two sentences, suicide bombers and a certain squad of Japanese pilots who knew how to take off but made some awful landings.
Last edited by Whistler on April 3, 2020, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 3, 2020, 8:36 am

Stop it!!!!????
Man will never be able to stop IT as you call it.
Man is bound and determind to make, discover, research and manufacture anything that can kill another human being. That is why we were put here
Will it happen again, sure will!!!! and worse
Have a look at the number of know viruses in the world and this is just viruses. We still havent discussed Nuclear, conventional, warfare, chemical etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_virus_species

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 3, 2020, 8:55 am

Whistler in the main this virus is quite specific, it kills mainly sick and old people, some might think that the economic benefits to China of losing a few of them is a worthwhile trade. It can't be denied that this has benefitted China, lower energy costs, lower commodity costs, almost completely disabling overseas manufacturing whilst also allowing them feed the shortages at a higher price. Just my opinion, i think they're as guilty as hell, I respect your opinion but I think you are misguided and you are definitely in the minority and increasingly so.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”