U.S. Politics

RLTrader
udonmap.com

US American Poltics

Post by RLTrader » April 25, 2020, 10:19 am

Krystal Ball: The woke Left tried to cancel me, that's why they keep losing.

She kind of describes the 2 digit Koolaid drinkers here, I thought. Also know at least 1 here will love her voice. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgUQ4ZVlUA

enjoy

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: US American Poltics

Post by Whistler » April 25, 2020, 12:23 pm

US American Politics as opposed to Madagascan American politics, or Sudanese American Politics???
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 26, 2020, 10:07 am

While American are skint and times are tough this horrible piece of sh*T Nancy Pelosi goes on TV to boast about her lock down habit infront of her 40k kitchen chillers .. rightly so Americans have reacted with disgust ..

This woman is a fooking first class hiso trout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfumenJbXE

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2020, 11:04 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
April 26, 2020, 10:07 am
While American are skint and times are tough this horrible piece of sh*T Nancy Pelosi goes on TV to boast about her lock down habit infront of her 40k kitchen chillers .. rightly so Americans have reacted with disgust ..

This woman is a fooking first class hiso trout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfumenJbXE

DM
Yeah DM she is, but think positive. She'll be dead long before you are... unless you keep letting murky Murcan politics and Swanny's mismanagement of your nascent Red Bull starlets at Scunny FC rent too much space in that pretty head of yours.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 27, 2020, 3:57 pm

James O'Brian (LBC) gives his view of Trumps "Lethal Gibberish"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCgnvSlSoZ8

GT93
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by GT93 » April 29, 2020, 4:44 pm

April seems to have been a dreadful month for Trump. His gross incompetence has been beamed around the world all month. Too many Americans are paying for it with their lives. :cry:
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 4:51 pm

GT93 wrote:
April 29, 2020, 4:44 pm
April seems to have been a dreadful month for Trump. His gross incompetence has been beamed around the world all month. Too many Americans are paying for it with their lives. :cry:
and even worse than that GT ..... his handicap has gone up

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » April 29, 2020, 11:18 pm

GT93 wrote:
what's the alternative? move to NZ where the meth and legalized streetworkers make the landscape resemble the zombie apocalypse ? no winning mate

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2020, 11:33 pm

cali4995 wrote:
April 29, 2020, 11:18 pm
GT93 wrote:
what's the alternative? move to NZ where the meth and legalized streetworkers make the landscape resemble the zombie apocalypse ? no winning mate
Sounds more like a prediction for Michigan July 2020

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 30, 2020, 1:05 am

cali4995 wrote:
GT93 wrote:
Please stay on topic. Open new threads if you want to discuss other subjects. Trump needs to have some empathy lessons so he can pretend he cares about Americans.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 30, 2020, 1:54 am

GT93 wrote:
April 30, 2020, 1:05 am
cali4995 wrote:
GT93 wrote:
Please stay on topic. Open new threads if you want to discuss other subjects. Trump needs to have some empathy lessons so he can pretend he cares about Americans.
In order to have empathy you need a soul.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 30, 2020, 8:32 am

A thought. If only President Trump would suggest that it was a bad idea and ineffective to wear underpants over your head with peep holes to see to stop the spread of the China virus, there would be a blistering response from Udon board members saying that they always wore their underpants over their heads when going outside. And that they required their family member to do so also.They would call him a moron for not knowing that the global populace should all be wearing their underpants over their heads. That is certain after having read their many automatic knee-jerk negative responses to Trump's suggestions.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 30, 2020, 11:05 am

TJ wrote:
April 30, 2020, 8:32 am
A thought. If only President Trump would suggest that it was a bad idea and ineffective to wear underpants over your head with peep holes to see to stop the spread of the China virus, there would be a blistering response from Udon board members saying that they always wore their underpants over their heads when going outside. And that they required their family member to do so also.They would call him a moron for not knowing that the global populace should all be wearing their underpants over their heads. That is certain after having read their many automatic knee-jerk negative responses to Trump's suggestions.
I agree. Ideas should be evaluated on their merit, not on their source. On the other hand, he brings it on himself. For example, are you planning to inject disinfectant any time soon? Know anyone who is? Know anyone who even believes that it might be effective and safe?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 11:30 am

GT93 wrote:
April 30, 2020, 1:05 am
cali4995 wrote:
GT93 wrote:
Who died and left you in charge ?
Keep your orders for the kiddies . [-X

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 30, 2020, 12:04 pm

saint wrote:
April 30, 2020, 11:30 am
Keep your orders for the kiddies . [-X
Who died and left you in charge ?
:-k

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 30, 2020, 12:11 pm

Thanks Jack , nice to see your still with us and as ever so witty . :roll:

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » April 30, 2020, 12:49 pm

Udon Map wrote:
April 30, 2020, 11:05 am
TJ wrote:
I agree. Ideas should be evaluated on their merit, not on their source. On the other hand, he brings it on himself. For example, are you planning to inject disinfectant any time soon? Know anyone who is? Know anyone who even believes that it might be effective and safe?
No. President Trump did not recommend a disinfectant; he only mentioned the idea which was passed around in a recent meeting of physicians and scientists. Here's the full transcript of Trump's comments: "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

President Trump was just repeating ideas that were mentioned in a previous China virus brainstorming session. If the thought of injecting a curative that might be also used as a disinfectant upsets you, I recommend that you look no further into the sources of injected curatives, such as penicillin. It might lead to a need for psychiatric treatment. Just keep reminding yourself that "Ignorance is bliss" and you will be just fine.

Read this if you are disturbed by President Trump's mentioning the possible use of UV light as a treatment: "President Trump has been mocked relentlessly for suggesting that ultraviolet light could be brought “inside the body” to kill the coronavirus, but there is ongoing research to do just that. For example, the pharmaceutical firm Aytu BioScience announced on April 20, four days before the Trump remarks, that it has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The center has developed and is testing a UV-A “Healight” designed to be inserted via a catheter inside the trachea to kill pathogens, including the coronavirus."

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 30, 2020, 1:45 pm

TJ wrote:
April 30, 2020, 12:49 pm
Udon Map wrote:
April 30, 2020, 11:05 am
TJ wrote:
President Trump was just repeating ideas that were mentioned in a previous China virus brainstorming session.
Do you have a full transcript of the brain storming session ? Because I'm sure he would have been told not possible if it had been mentioned , I mean what worthwhile doctor would even consider using disinfectants inside the body ,any that did should lose their licence , simply the .brain storming narrative excuse make no sense .trump is neither a doctor or a scientist . Put it this way ,a lab full of boffins are not going to call trump to ask his advice are they ,they might as well ask Ronald McDonald his ideas on the subject.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 30, 2020, 2:43 pm

The Guardian reports:
Trump told Reuters he did not believe opinion polls that showed his likely Democratic presidential opponent, Joe Biden, leading the race for the White House.

“I don’t believe the polls,” Trump said. “I believe the people of this country are smart. And I don’t think that they will put a man in who’s incompetent.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... -escalates

Self-awareness isn't one of Trump's strengths. :lol:

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » April 30, 2020, 3:08 pm

Joe Biden escapes scrutiny regarding sexual assault allegation by all the USA left wing media,. Here is your chance Stattointhailand to demonstrate your self described balanced views as per the BOJO dna thread.

Return to “U.S. Politics”