The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post Reply
mickojak
udonmap.com
Posts: 1282
Joined: June 3, 2012, 3:08 pm

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by mickojak » May 31, 2020, 10:56 am

papafarang wrote:
May 31, 2020, 10:40 am
.we will just have to wait and see what happens to America when they open up .
Not going to bad at present

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/202 ... and-cases/



Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 10:58 am

cjd01 wrote:
May 31, 2020, 9:26 am
mickojak wrote:
May 31, 2020, 9:22 am
Whistler wrote:
May 30, 2020, 10:47 pm
There are 7.8 billion people in the world, average age is maybe 60
Whistler,
Where did you pull that number from??????

Google says 29.6

https://www.google.com/search?q=average ... e&ie=UTF-8

It's not like you to spread mis-information. [-X
Fool, never let the truth or facts interfere with feeding the chooks
Apologies, the average age of 60 was still in my mind as being the likely average age of farangs in Thailand
watching in horror

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2001
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by glalt » May 31, 2020, 12:45 pm


RLTrader
udonmap.com
Posts: 1994
Joined: June 3, 2007, 8:49 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by RLTrader » May 31, 2020, 12:53 pm

“It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative In recent days a series of leaks across the globe have further shown the “official line” on coronavirus does not hold water

https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/31/its ... narrative/

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 1:03 pm

Sure, off-guardian is a fountain of truth.....not
watching in horror

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2001
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by glalt » May 31, 2020, 1:50 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 1:03 pm
Sure, off-guardian is a fountain of truth.....not
I suppose that you also don't believe the CDC? Those numbers don't support your BS numbers, do they?

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2001
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by glalt » May 31, 2020, 1:54 pm

The lock down no doubt saved lives. The problem is those who isolated will be susceptible to a second wave. Kind of a pay now or pay later situation, isn't it? In the meantime lives will be lost because of the financial meltdown.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 3:56 pm

glalt wrote:
May 31, 2020, 1:50 pm
Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 1:03 pm
Sure, off-guardian is a fountain of truth.....not
I suppose that you also don't believe the CDC? Those numbers don't support your BS numbers, do they?
if your source is off-guardian, it is not worth the time to investigate, I have better things to do than respond to BS websites
watching in horror

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 3:57 pm

but question for you glalt, are you happy to see the worldwide death rate increase by 30% ????
watching in horror

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2001
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by glalt » May 31, 2020, 5:20 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 3:57 pm
but question for you glalt, are you happy to see the worldwide death rate increase by 30% ????
Obviously you pull numbers out your head. None of your numbers make any sense. 30% ???? Where does that come from other than your imagination.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 5:41 pm

from here Glalt.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

2.89 million died in USA last year

105,000 died in just 3 month with COVID 19 and that was with preventative measures. Based on a full year that equates to 420,000 deaths. Projections without preventative measures would double this figure.

You don't want a shut down, 840,000 die in 2020. A 30% increase over the number of deaths in USA each year.

Even if you assume it is half this rate, 15% increase.

You happy with that?
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » May 31, 2020, 5:57 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 5:41 pm
from here Glalt.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm

2.89 million died in USA last year

105,000 died in just 3 month with COVID 19 and that was with preventative measures. Based on a full year that equates to 420,000 deaths. Projections without preventative measures would double this figure.

You don't want a shut down, 840,000 die in 2020. A 30% increase over the number of deaths in USA each year.

Even if you assume it is half this rate, 15% increase.

You happy with that?
Glalt
As this genius is pointing out, to get to his numbers (facts?)
you multiply the current 3 month figures by 4
What happens if it stops or goes into remission
this is exactly the type of modelling that caused the world panic
Some of us, can't speak for Glalt aren't interested in your daily pushing of your supreme knowledge.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 6:40 pm

Deaths by March 31 36,000
Deaths by April 27, 211.000
Deaths by 31st May 420,000

Multiplying by just 4 is generous with death rate growing exponentially. Grew 6 fold March to April, nearly doubled April to May.

And you speculate it may die off. Well it may, and pigs can fly. No indication of ether actually happening
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » May 31, 2020, 6:52 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 6:40 pm
Deaths by March 31 36,000
Deaths by April 27, 211.000
Deaths by 31st May 420,000

Multiplying by just 4 is generous with death rate growing exponentially. Grew 6 fold March to April, nearly doubled April to May.

And you speculate it may die off. Well it may, and pigs can fly. No indication of ether actually happening
Yes the same as most of your speculation
continue are you trying to convince me or yourself
No indication of being able to convince me must be yourself
I'm sure I've had the whimper antidote.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 7:01 pm

Ok, CJ, lets update this thread every month and see actual v's projected.

Plug in your stats and I will plug in mine

June 30 700,000 deaths
July 31 1.000,000 deaths
August 31 1.500,000 deaths

I only think three months make sense. Of course there will be dead set lies from many countries, but we cannot factor that in.
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » May 31, 2020, 7:25 pm

Whistler wrote:
May 31, 2020, 7:01 pm
Ok, CJ, lets update this thread every month and see actual v's projected.

Plug in your stats and I will plug in mine

June 30 550,000 deaths
July 31 700,000 deaths
August 31 830,000 deaths

I only think three months make sense. Of course there will be dead set lies from many countries, but we cannot factor that in.
Honestly
It's not that important to me to always be right, I am well aware I'm often wrong in what I think (correction one time several years ago)
but I don't need to update I'm sure you'll do it, that's who you are.
I have often said that just because I'm here in Thailand I wouldn't bother with people that I wouldn't give the time of day to in Australia well with this virus situation Hows that working out for me.
anyway you continue on, as a favor to a special friend could you find some more interesting things to keep me awake I am quite old and get up rather early.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 7:33 pm

so the number of dead is irrelevant.

You make these big statements for months about C - 19 being just the flu etc etc.

The number of deaths is the ultimate decider on how serious this is, but you ignore the single most relevant statistic saying you cannot be bothered.

I am willing to put my credibility in the open, are you?
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » May 31, 2020, 7:44 pm

Again putting out rubbish
please point out where I said it was just the flu
also more rubbish I was referring to you not the deaths
perhaps your not perceptive just a self confessed genius
try this on a line by itself

I consider you a waste of time.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 1059
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm
Location: Udon, West of Ciity
Contact:

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by Whistler » May 31, 2020, 8:15 pm

cjd01 wrote:
May 31, 2020, 7:44 pm
Again putting out rubbish
please point out where I said it was just the flu
also more rubbish I was referring to you not the deaths
perhaps your not perceptive just a self confessed genius
try this on a line by itself

I consider you a waste of time.
Promoting a video

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 07#p570443
watching in horror

cjd01
udonmap.com
Posts: 438
Joined: May 19, 2015, 8:53 am

Re: The lack of evidence lockdowns actually worked is ...

Post by cjd01 » May 31, 2020, 8:23 pm

again selective reading, I quoted the doctors saying it was no worse than the flu
Whistle in the wind
get help
and you wonder why I think your a waste of time

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”