Re: This is how to deal with Scum.

Post by jai yen yen » June 28, 2020, 10:51 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
June 28, 2020, 5:43 pm
Doodoo wrote:
June 28, 2020, 3:47 pm
Jai Jai
You werent there and dont know the whole story and neither was I

I have a son who is on the Swat (ERT) Team and I shudder everytime I read someting that happened in his area

I was not there therfore cannot tell others what to do

I do know that in certain countries Police Officers are not allowed to shoot unless they receive Orders from their Superiors.
These women and men put their lives on the line every day in or out of uniform and make hair split decisions. Hopefully they are the correct ones.
As for your comments they are hateful, disrespectful, and truly Bull-----
Well said, I prefer "bitter Canadian", he can't stand the fact that the city he lives in, Vancouver, has been taken over by Asians, even though he is married to one.
Well I don't live in Vancouver and I don't dislike Asians, just Chinese and lefty's.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 28, 2020, 11:32 pm

Well if you don't want to join in the thread or we disgust you Whistler, easy just don't read it.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 29, 2020, 7:28 am

Do you dislike a person just because they're Chinese even if you've never met them? And what about Muslims? The same I suppose.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 29, 2020, 7:33 am

GT93 wrote:
June 29, 2020, 7:28 am
Do you dislike a person just because they're Chinese even if you've never met them? And what about Muslims? The same I suppose.
He's just 'part' racist.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 29, 2020, 8:07 am

What else did you expect by that post Jai Jai and how do we not know you are being sarcastic now?
Truly discusting in times like this.

Next time why dont you go to your local Police station and say that in the middle of the Precinct to see the response you get.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 29, 2020, 8:14 am

Doodoo wrote:
June 29, 2020, 8:07 am
What else did you expect by that post Jai Jai and how do we not know you are being sarcastic now?
Truly discusting in times like this.

Next time why dont you go to your local Police station and say that in the middle of the Precinct to see the response you get.
He's not being sarcastic, he has mentioned his dislike of the Chinese many times before.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 29, 2020, 10:41 am

GT93 wrote:
Define racism. If I don't like turnips does that mean I hate all vegetables? Do people not have a right to feelings and opinions? I definately do not like China, it's corrupt dictatorship, it's treatment of people, it's bullying tactics and yes I know the U.S. is guilty of this to an extent also. I do not like the fact that China is the worst country for importation of illegal animal products such as ivory, rhino horn, bear and tiger parts for their backward beliefs in the powers of these things as well as a host of other animal species for food and potions that are endangered and taken illegally. China also is a major importer of illegal wood products as well as the major exporter of fentynal which is killing thousands around the world. The Chinese main concern is profit and power at any expense and like I said before are a cancer spreading around the world. No, I do not like them as a race and a country and I have my reasons. If that is being racist than I accept the badge. Muslims are not a race, it is a religion and we all know there are fanatical extreme Muslims as well as regular people that are Muslims. I believe a lot of people feel the way I do about China but are afraid to speak up due to our lefty political climate these days and I understand that. I will always say what I want and what I think, used to be called free speech. Something we had awhile ago. Besides, when i say things like this it gives you old farts something to do other than sitting in your brick shack in front of the fan swatting mosquitoes and bitching at your chubby Issan wife for spending your pensions. :lol:

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 29, 2020, 10:50 am

jai yen yen wrote:
June 29, 2020, 10:41 am
GT93 wrote:
Define racism. If I don't like turnips does that mean I hate all vegetables? Do people not have a right to feelings and opinions? I definately do not like China, it's corrupt dictatorship, it's treatment of people, it's bullying tactics and yes I know the U.S. is guilty of this to an extent also. I do not like the fact that China is the worst country for importation of illegal animal products such as ivory, rhino horn, bear and tiger parts for their backward beliefs in the powers of these things as well as a host of other animal species for food and potions that are endangered and taken illegally. China also is a major importer of illegal wood products as well as the major exporter of fentynal which is killing thousands around the world. The Chinese main concern is profit and power at any expense and like I said before are a cancer spreading around the world. No, I do not like them as a race and a country and I have my reasons. If that is being racist than I accept the badge. Muslims are not a race, it is a religion and we all know there are fanatical extreme Muslims as well as regular people that are Muslims. I believe a lot of people feel the way I do about China but are afraid to speak up due to our lefty political climate these days and I understand that. I will always say what I want and what I think, used to be called free speech. Something we had awhile ago. Besides, when i say things like this it gives you old farts something to do other than sitting in your brick shack in front of the fan swatting mosquitoes and bitching at your chubby Issan wife for spending your pensions. :lol:
You're quite right everybody has a right to free speech, I don't like Canadians marrying Asians and bringing them to Canada, we have enough of them already. I'm sure many other Canadians feel the same way, but are afraid to speak out.
Last edited by newtovillagelife on June 29, 2020, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 29, 2020, 10:58 am

Oh, I say. jai yen yen isn't jai yen. He's livelier than Vlad. 8)

I think we'll find most posters are chubbier than their wives. :lol:

I'm a fan of the rule of law and the cops operating within the law. Of course, it's sometimes lawful for the cops to kill people but fortunately that's fairly rare. Good thread Vlad.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 29, 2020, 11:06 am

Amazing how a discussion of the unfortunate results of misunderstood, disproportionate anger caused by the hunger of a Sudanese in Glasgow has led us to an in-depth look inside several xenophobic, Canadian handbags.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 29, 2020, 11:17 am

I think Jai Jai is being sarcastic, right

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 29, 2020, 11:39 am

jai yen yen wrote:
GT93 wrote:
=D> =D> =D> Can anyone on this forum dispute or argue that anything you have said about the Chinese as a race is untrue or unfounded . I doubt it very much . They are a bigger cancer than political correctness , spreading throughout the world , whos ultimate goal is world domination at any cost to the rest of the free world .
They ride rough shot over every international treaty and laws, and treat their own people with utter contempt .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 29, 2020, 9:17 pm

saint wrote:
June 29, 2020, 11:39 am
Can anyone on this forum dispute or argue that anything you have said about the Chinese as a race is untrue or unfounded . I doubt it very much . They are a bigger cancer than political correctness , spreading throughout the world , whos ultimate goal is world domination at any cost to the rest of the free world .
They ride rough shot over every international treaty and laws, and treat their own people with utter contempt .
You seem to be conflating the Chinese state with the entire Chinese diaspora around the world.

Are you seriously suggesting the 50 million Chinese living outside China, together with the entire 1.4 billion in China, are hell-bent on world domination?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 29, 2020, 9:22 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
Besides, when i say things like this it gives you old farts something to do other than sitting in your brick shack in front of the fan swatting mosquitoes and bitching at your chubby Issan wife for spending your pensions. :lol:
Have you emerged from your doomsday bunker yet, jyy?

How does the world look out there?

You still seem to be in one piece - physically at least.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 29, 2020, 10:48 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
June 29, 2020, 10:50 am
jai yen yen wrote:
GT93 wrote:
You're quite right everybody has a right to free speech, I don't like Canadians marrying Asians and bringing them to Canada, we have enough of them already. I'm sure many other Canadians feel the same way, but are afraid to speak out.
Close, I married an Asian and she brought me back to Canada. It actually was her desire to live here that swayed me.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 30, 2020, 7:55 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 29, 2020, 9:17 pm
saint wrote:
Can anyone on this forum dispute or argue that anything you have said about the Chinese as a race is untrue or unfounded . I doubt it very much . They are a bigger cancer than political correctness , spreading throughout the world , whos ultimate goal is world domination at any cost to the rest of the free world .
You seem to be conflating the Chinese state with the entire Chinese diaspora around the world.

Are you seriously suggesting the 50 million Chinese living outside China, together with the entire 1.4 billion in China, are hell-bent on world domination?
I dont know Jack ,i havent met all of them . But the Chinese state is not in itself responsible for all the illegal poaching of endangered species , although they do turn a blind eye to what their citizens are doing .
So my guess is its not just the state , but the Chinese people themselves that are responsible .
Not all of them obviously , but it doesnt take many bad apples to turn the whole barrel bad , does it ?
As they have very little freedom of speech , and most of their press , if not all is censored , then i would assume the vast majority of Chinese people are oblivious of what is happening right under their noses .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 30, 2020, 10:13 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 29, 2020, 9:17 pm
saint wrote:

I doubt it. If you look at Hong Kong and Taiwan, for example, it would be difficult to argue that many of them want to dominate the world. Mainlanders, of course, have always had the lesson that they must be loyal to the motherland.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 30, 2020, 10:24 am

Yes there are 50,000,000 of Chinese decents living outside of China and the most are in #1 Thailand with over 9,400,000, #2 Malaysia 6,600,000 and then the USA at 5,000,000

Heck Ghana has over 700,000

Have a read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Chinese

Dont know if that means there are 50,000,000 Chinese restaurants though.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 30, 2020, 12:09 pm

What's China got to do with the original thread ??? I'm blamed and reminded I'm off topic ?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 30, 2020, 12:17 pm

This thread is locked pending Moderator review.

Return to “World News”