For crying out loud...

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: For crying out loud...

Post by tamada » June 30, 2020, 4:28 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
June 30, 2020, 3:33 pm
saint wrote:
June 30, 2020, 8:11 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
June 29, 2020, 7:35 pm
saint wrote:
June 29, 2020, 11:57 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 29, 2020, 8:49 am
For years the Roberstons jam n marmalade golly wog was safe ..at one time even tokens on the jars were the golly wog logo .. alas now consigned to the PC brigade dump bin ..

whatever happened to .... GWLM ??? Golly Wogs Lives Matter

DM
I remember collecting those as a kid , and sending off for the Golly Wog badge of choice .
The PC brigade are destroying civilisation as we know it , and as for free speech , im affraid its too late .
You will soon not be able to say anything for fear of upsetting some snowflake .
Honestly this Black lives Matter thingy is just plain racist in itself . To me ALL lives matter , and i really do not care what colour that comes in .
To try and illiminate the word black is complete and utter insanity .
Man, it's people like you that need to be rooted out. Look of course All lives matter, BUT Black lives are not being treated with the same respect, as Whites in many instances. HENCE, the emphasis on them at this time, in the hope of this disparity being rectified. If you fail to understand this concept, crawl back under your rock.
Sorry New to life but your not rooting me in any manner . In or out . Im not that sort of chap .
As for respect . Well when Black people show some respect to other black people , and stop calling each other black guy , and show a little respect to white people or Asian people , or any other race come to that , then they will get the respect they have earned , and not demanded . This may come as a shock to you but many more black people die at the hands of other black people than they do at the hands of whites . Untill this situation changes , i will stay under my rock , without burying my head in the sand .
So at this point in time, you are saying a Black life is worth less than a White one. Is that correct, yes or no.
Bunny Hit Head Against Wall.gif
Bunny Hit Head Against Wall.gif (13.3 KiB) Viewed 2238 times

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 30, 2020, 4:35 pm

tamada wrote:
June 30, 2020, 4:28 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:
For years the Roberstons jam n marmalade golly wog was safe ..at one time even tokens on the jars were the golly wog logo .. alas now consigned to the PC brigade dump bin ..

DM
I remember collecting those as a kid , and sending off for the Golly Wog badge of choice .
The PC brigade are destroying civilisation as we know it , and as for free speech , im affraid its too late .
You will soon not be able to say anything for fear of upsetting some snowflake .
Honestly this Black lives Matter thingy is just plain racist in itself . To me ALL lives matter , and i really do not care what colour that comes in .
Man, it's people like you that need to be rooted out. Look of course All lives matter, BUT Black lives are not being treated with the same respect, as Whites in many instances. HENCE, the emphasis on them at this time, in the hope of this disparity being rectified. If you fail to understand this concept, crawl back under your rock.
Sorry New to life but your not rooting me in any manner . In or out . Im not that sort of chap .
As for respect . Well when Black people show some respect to other black people , and stop calling each other black guy , and show a little respect to white people or Asian people , or any other race come to that , then they will get the respect they have earned , and not demanded . This may come as a shock to you but many more black people die at the hands of other black people than they do at the hands of whites . Untill this situation changes , i will stay under my rock , without burying my head in the sand .
So at this point in time, you are saying a Black life is worth less than a White one. Is that correct, yes or no.
Bunny Hit Head Against Wall.gif
I agree Tamada, this guy just doesn't get it.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 1, 2020, 5:34 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
NO. Read my posts again without your biased specks on . To me , all lives matter .

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 1, 2020, 9:00 am

The Black Lives Matter brigade does not say only black lives matter. They also agree that all lives matter. They just want you to realise that black lives also matter.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 1, 2020, 9:07 am

saint wrote:
July 1, 2020, 5:34 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
NO. Read my posts again without your biased specks on . To me , all lives matter .
All lives matter, but not all lives should be respected??? What's the difference??

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » July 1, 2020, 9:14 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:00 am
The Black Lives Matter brigade does not say only black lives matter. They also agree that all lives matter. They just want you to realise that black lives also matter.
[/quote

That must be why they killed black and white people during the protest?

Gotta seen to be equal in these days of equality, right???? :-"

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 1, 2020, 9:21 am

All lives matter, but not all lives should be respected??? What's the difference??
[/quote]

Lots think about it

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 1, 2020, 9:23 am

mickojak wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:14 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
[/quote

Any protest that turns violent is abhorrent, but the sad truth is, without protest this disgusting disparity would not have been brought to a head. There is still no assurance that things will change, but at least everyone is aware that there is without a doubt, a problem, and something has to be done.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 1, 2020, 9:26 am

noosard wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:21 am
Lots think about it
[/quote]

Really, well if you don't respect a race, I am sure it's a lot easier to look the other way, if an injustice is being done.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » July 1, 2020, 9:31 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:07 am
saint wrote:
July 1, 2020, 5:34 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
saint wrote:
Drunk Monkey wrote:

DM
There you go twisting my words again . Deliberately misinterpreting what ive said , or more importantly what i havent said . Whatever floats your boat .
O K , for the record im a believer in all life on this planet should be respected , whether human or otherwise , but as far as humans go, respect has to be earned and not demanded .
This may come as another shock to you , but there are bad people out there and to me they should not be respected in any way .
Unfortunately there are wrong uns in every society and race . Rapists , murderers , muggers , burglers , extortionist ,and then just your run of the mill a holes . Do these types deserve respect ? i dont think so .
So NO , not all lives should be respected . Anything else you feel like twisting to suit your own view of life ?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 1, 2020, 9:48 am

mickojak wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:14 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
[/quote

What?!? They didn't kill anyone in the many protests that have taken place across Canada.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 1, 2020, 10:10 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Then why don't they call themselves All Lives Matter? For every white person hashtagging BLM and reckoning that's all it takes to fix the problem, I seriously doubt that there's a black person hashtagging WLM.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 1, 2020, 10:19 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:26 am
noosard wrote:
Lots think about it
Really, well if you don't respect a race, I am sure it's a lot easier to look the other way, if an injustice is being done.
[/quote]

Now you changed to about what I think
You asked what the difference was
All lives matter means everyone live matters and should not be killed or abused
Not all lives should be respected means you dont have to respect some ****
Got nothing to do with abusing or killing

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 1, 2020, 10:24 am

noosard wrote:
July 1, 2020, 10:19 am
newtovillagelife wrote:
July 1, 2020, 9:26 am
noosard wrote:
Lots think about it
Now you changed to about what I think
You asked what the difference was
All lives matter means everyone live matters and should not be killed or abused
Not all lives should be respected means you dont have to respect some ****
Got nothing to do with abusing or killing
[/quote]

And does this disrespect cover every member of this race, so in your mind they are all bad regardless. You stereotype them in the most negative manner.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 1, 2020, 10:26 am

Who are them???
Which race??
What stereotype???

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 1, 2020, 3:21 pm

noosard wrote:
July 1, 2020, 10:26 am
Who are them???
Which race??
What stereotype???
=D> =D> =D>
Brilliant answer, just goes to shows how shallow these Libtard, snowflakes are are.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » July 1, 2020, 5:28 pm

Now if I had followed my dad's thoughts it would be the Indians or the Dutch
Am not sure why
Was my dad a racists I dont think so
but everyone has prejudices of some kind
And if they dont believe so they need to wake up and smell the bs they think is real

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 1, 2020, 9:07 pm

tamada wrote:
July 1, 2020, 10:10 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
Then why don't they call themselves All Lives Matter? For every white person hashtagging BLM and reckoning that's all it takes to fix the problem, I seriously doubt that there's a black person hashtagging WLM.
You don't seem to understand. One more try. Yes, all lives matter; however, it seems that in some countries such as the U.S., Canada, and perhaps the U.K., black lives do not matter as much as can be seen by the way they are treated by the police, in the courts, and throughout society. As far as the so-called left is concerned, Phil Ochs summed it up many years ago,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nFvhhCulaw

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 1, 2020, 9:07 pm

tamada wrote:
July 1, 2020, 10:10 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
You don't seem to understand. One more try. Yes, all lives matter; however, it seems that in some countries such as the U.S., Canada, and perhaps the U.K., black lives do not matter as much as can be seen by the way they are treated by the police, in the courts, and throughout society. As far as the so-called left is concerned, Phil Ochs summed it up many years ago,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nFvhhCulaw

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 1, 2020, 9:17 pm

Laan
"Yes, all lives matter" then you go off the edge and soften you statement by saying "however" which means, what I just said is kaka and I really didnt mean it.
Time to get off the fence
For me tired of hearing all this crap

Later

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”