jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by jackspratt » July 8, 2020, 8:20 pm

AlexO wrote:
July 8, 2020, 4:17 pm
newtovillagelife wrote:
July 8, 2020, 2:54 pm
If your life depended on it, who would you back for the highest IQ score, if they had to sit for a test and could not cheat.

Clinton, Bush jr., Trump or Obama.
Why did you not name the latest offerings of potential POTUS's from the Democrats. Seriously, USA needs better.
The Dems could put up Crusader Rabbit, and he would easily fit your requirement compared to the incumbent.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 9, 2020, 12:21 am

AlexO wrote:
July 8, 2020, 5:13 pm
Probably would have worked if not for the China Virus. USA economy was on the up and up before our wee friends in the east unleased an economical disaster to the World.
Trump is responsible for the pandemic in the US. It's the Trump pandemic. Even some third world countries are giving the American government a lesson in good governance. The current US government doesn't listen to anyone other than that notorious meddler Putin.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 9, 2020, 3:38 am

Even Brazil where it deliberately been left to do its worst can't do as bad as Trump has . like Nero playing the fiddle why Rome burnt . except trumps playing golf .
Scary thought but they don't even know if people get any immunity from catching the virus yet and if they do how long it lasts. The common cold is corona virus yet the human body loses immunity after just a few weeks after infection . I see another record number of 60,000 infections in one day .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 9, 2020, 6:53 am

GT93 wrote:
July 9, 2020, 12:21 am
AlexO wrote:
July 8, 2020, 5:13 pm
Probably would have worked if not for the China Virus. USA economy was on the up and up before our wee friends in the east unleased an economical disaster to the World.
Trump is responsible for the pandemic in the US. It's the Trump pandemic. Even some third world countries are giving the American government a lesson in good governance. The current US government doesn't listen to anyone other than that notorious meddler Putin.
GT93 The Chinese are responsible for the pandemic throughout the world. How can Trump be the sole cause of the spread of Covid-19 in the States when you have a halfwit speaking on national TV claiming she will not wear a mask same as she does not wear knickers because everything has to "breath". Thousands claiming it is their constitutional right to walk about and be free. You might not like the man but he is nor wholly responsible for the situation in the USA. Don't see you commenting much on Melbourne, who's fault was that.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 9, 2020, 7:08 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 8, 2020, 8:20 pm
AlexO wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:
If your life depended on it, who would you back for the highest IQ score, if they had to sit for a test and could not cheat.

Why did you not name the latest offerings of potential POTUS's from the Democrats. Seriously, USA needs better.
The Dems could put up Crusader Rabbit, and he would easily fit your requirement compared to the incumbent.
And your evidence for that statement is? Its not my requirement Pratty it is the USA's. Too many people on this post starting to sound like Hollywood celebs who think they know how to run a Country without a script.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » July 9, 2020, 7:19 am

If you look at history, in fact many great leaders or motivators were not highly intelligent or even super genius, but they had the ability to form a team in which they let the people of that team run their own specialities in line with the general theme of what the leader wanted .
Trump sadly is NOT a team player, he is an egomaniac with narcissistic tendencies and a cruel streak which is seen in attempts to belittle members of his team or anyone that disagrees with him, and in view of the current situation in the USA that is clear for all to see, even the VP will not go against him . Hence the downturn in the way the World views America and its self imposed Policeman of the World status . Unless this years Election proves to be a turning point in Americas foreign policy and good internal governance you will see, I believe states going their own way and ignoring Federal laws as they start to become almost independent . Trump has succeeded in planting divisive seeds in many states and America will pay unless it wakes up and works together to change itself. POTUSD is playing the same tune he always has, divided I win and sadly many Americans subscribe to that ideology , through ignorance or just plain stupidity .

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 9, 2020, 7:38 am

Khun Paul wrote:
July 9, 2020, 7:19 am
If you look at history, in fact many great leaders or motivators were not highly intelligent or even super genius, but they had the ability to form a team in which they let the people of that team run their own specialities in line with the general theme of what the leader wanted .
Trump sadly is NOT a team player, he is an egomaniac with narcissistic tendencies and a cruel streak which is seen in attempts to belittle members of his team or anyone that disagrees with him, and in view of the current situation in the USA that is clear for all to see, even the VP will not go against him . Hence the downturn in the way the World views America and its self imposed Policeman of the World status . Unless this years Election proves to be a turning point in Americas foreign policy and good internal governance you will see, I believe states going their own way and ignoring Federal laws as they start to become almost independent . Trump has succeeded in planting divisive seeds in many states and America will pay unless it wakes up and works together to change itself. POTUSD is playing the same tune he always has, divided I win and sadly many Americans subscribe to that ideology , through ignorance or just plain stupidity .

Many Americans are just plain stupid, how do you think Trump got elected in the first place. He didn't hide the fact that he was a sleaze, tax dodger, race baiter, immoral, draft dodger.....and the list goes on, and still Americans decided that, hey, he has all the qualities, most of us find abhorrent, sounds like the perfect leader.
Self Destructive.... Dumb.dumbs!!

PS
.....the latest revelations......

Trump cheated his way into college, commented on his own niece’s breasts in front of his wife and threatened to disown his son Donald Trump Jr. if he joined the military.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 9, 2020, 10:07 am

No doubt that Trump has his many faults and he is not an easy guy to like. HOWEVER, looking at what the far left is doing to the country, I'm sure, at least in my mind, that he is the lesser evil. Thailand too has faults but I have no intention of ever leaving. The grass always look greener on the other side, but is it?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 9, 2020, 10:41 am

AlexO wrote:
July 9, 2020, 7:08 am
jackspratt wrote:

And your evidence for that statement is? Its not my requirement Pratty it is the USA's.
AlexO wrote:

And your evidence for that statement is?

Of course it is your requirement.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 9, 2020, 12:52 pm

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » July 10, 2020, 1:19 am

Too many Americans are or have been influenced by Trump and Fox not to take Covid 19 seriously. They're loons. It's Trump's pandemic in the US. The Chinese got their act together.

If the virus had first appeared in the US, the US wouldn't have been able to deal with it effectively. With future pandemics, if they start in the US, it's hard to see them being stopped early. The US is a failed state when it comes to public health. How many will die? With another 4 years of Trump, perhaps the total might go over 1million over the next term?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 12, 2020, 9:36 pm

"John Kasich: It’s OK for Christians to Vote for Biden, Even Though He Supports Killing Babies"

This is one of the mistakes Politicians and Political Parties make and that is mixing Religion with Politics. It doesnt work
Like mixing Oil and Water. It exactly the same path that the USA fights against and that is fanatical Muslims and their faith.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 13, 2020, 6:38 am

glalt wrote:
July 9, 2020, 10:07 am
No doubt that Trump has his many faults and he is not an easy guy to like. HOWEVER, looking at what the far left is doing to the country, I'm sure, at least in my mind, that he is the lesser evil. Thailand too has faults but I have no intention of ever leaving. The grass always look greener on the other side, but is it?
So the "but Hillary" obfuscation that morphed into the Trump regime's "but Obama" dissemble is now the flailing conservatives "but the far left" diatribe. Thanks for the positive ID on that last one by the way. Makes a pleasant change from the usual childish nicknames.

It's high time some people woke up and acknowledged precisely who is propagating this desperate, "America on the edge" clutch at making the vote-getting headlines. The far left didn't just get their BOGOF social insurrection coupons in their junk mail.

As to ascribing to the local notion of "bringing happiness to the people", welcome to the boiling frog club. Tuck your elbows in, some more want to join you before the amnesty ends.
Last edited by tamada on August 13, 2020, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 13, 2020, 6:42 am

AlexO wrote:
July 9, 2020, 7:08 am
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:
newtovillagelife wrote:

And your evidence for that statement is? Its not my requirement Pratty it is the USA's. Too many people on this post starting to sound like Hollywood celebs who think they know how to run a Country without a script.
Agreed. Trump's four years of ad libbing will be a very hard act to follow.
Last edited by tamada on August 13, 2020, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 13, 2020, 6:44 am

Doodoo wrote:
August 12, 2020, 9:36 pm
"John Kasich: It’s OK for Christians to Vote for Biden, Even Though He Supports Killing Babies"

This is one of the mistakes Politicians and Political Parties make and that is mixing Religion with Politics. It doesnt work
Like mixing Oil and Water. It exactly the same path that the USA fights against and that is fanatical Muslims and their faith.
Yeah, but their God sucks whereas our one sucks and swallows.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2020, 1:59 am

Texas fans boo their players:

A limited number of fans who were allowed to attend a game in Texas for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic shut down MLS booed as FC Dallas and Nashville players knelt during the playing of the national anthem, a response that disgusted Reggie Cannon.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... Fstory-ans

Trump's promoter, the experienced election meddler, must love this kind of thing.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 14, 2020, 2:05 am

Anyone taking a knee needs Booing .. its all.a load of bollocks .. example hypocrit Lewis Hamilton never dipped a bin or sniffed glue in his life..but same as Gary Lineker tweet tweet to make themselves look so glorious ..

******* ..knee benders n lefty celebs

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 14, 2020, 4:36 am

What's worse, taking a knee at a symbol, the flag, or doing everything you can do to thumb your nose at and do an end around at the law of the land, the Constitution?
Last edited by Kenr6583 on August 14, 2020, 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2020, 6:40 am

Trump's conduct is deplorable and appears to be getting worse.

The US Postal Service now seems to becoming apart at the seams thanks to Trump. Draft dodging Bunker Boy is trying to undermine the election through not funding the Postal Service.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... Fstory-ans

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » August 14, 2020, 6:53 am

GT93 wrote:
August 14, 2020, 6:40 am
Trump's conduct is deplorable and appears to be getting worse.

The US Postal Service now seems to becoming apart at the seams thanks to Trump. Draft dodging Bunker Boy is trying to undermine the election through not funding the Postal Service.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... Fstory-ans
Yes I am currently employed there. I have 9 months and 18 days until I can retire. He has been trying to privatize us since taking office because of his hard-on for Jeff Bezos. Now he has a Postmaster General, who was a very large donor to him, doing his best to dismantle the post office. His intention is to delay mail for the purpose of undermining the next election.

Return to “World News”