Fresh shelling peas.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 1398
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Fresh shelling peas.

Post by dunroaming » August 13, 2020, 10:06 pm

Ok will have the Roast chicken and strawberry sauce you starting one of those fancy Alicante menu thingies



User avatar
joepai
udonmap.com
Posts: 623
Joined: February 25, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Fresh shelling peas.

Post by joepai » August 14, 2020, 3:19 pm

dunroaming wrote:
August 13, 2020, 10:06 pm
Ok will have the Roast chicken and strawberry sauce you starting one of those fancy Alicante menu thingies
Thought that was in Spain :shock:
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 1398
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Fresh shelling peas.

Post by dunroaming » August 14, 2020, 4:06 pm

joepai wrote:
August 14, 2020, 3:19 pm
dunroaming wrote:
August 13, 2020, 10:06 pm
Ok will have the Roast chicken and strawberry sauce you starting one of those fancy Alicante menu thingies
Thought that was in Spain :shock:
Sorry meant that French place Alacarte not the Spanish one

User avatar
AlexO
udonmap.com
Posts: 1193
Joined: June 8, 2015, 11:45 am
Location: Nong Lat Udon

Re: Fresh shelling peas.

Post by AlexO » August 15, 2020, 8:31 am

dunroaming wrote:
August 14, 2020, 4:06 pm
joepai wrote:
August 14, 2020, 3:19 pm
dunroaming wrote:
August 13, 2020, 10:06 pm
Ok will have the Roast chicken and strawberry sauce you starting one of those fancy Alicante menu thingies
Thought that was in Spain :shock:
Sorry meant that French place Alacarte not the Spanish one
Ha Ha =D> =D> :badteeth: :D

Post Reply

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”