Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Re: Donald J Trump positive for COVID-19

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 3, 2020, 10:17 am

tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 8:07 am

Shame on your grammatical imprecision. You opened your post with:
I am completely unsure about how I hope his infection progresses.
Nope. No suggestion of "Get well soon" there
Absolutely correct because I will not post a hypocritical statement for your satisfaction.

If he gets well soon with little to no effects it has a very good chance of winning him the election. This will have an ongoing disastrous effect on what was seen to be a great nation, along with an equally bad effect on its standing in the world. That is ignoring the deaths he has caused by being either totally corrupt, a coward or having control and being incapable of doing anything resembling a good job.

So no I don’t want him to "Get well soon"
tamada wrote:
So from that point of view a rather serious progress could be seen as a blessing in disguise.
tamada wrote:

AFAIK, the most "serious progress" or outcome of a Covid-19 infection is death.

Of course it is, however there is a big difference between a rather serious progress and death
If I had meant death I would not have used the phrase I did.
tamada wrote:

I suggest that maybe your closing statement;
However he is still human and wishing harm to anyone is not something I am comfortable with, I have never done it and will not start with him.
should have been your opening statement?
You can write in the way you wish. I will write in the way I wish.

I intended my post as written

That you did not agree or like it is your prerogative.

Suggestions that I implied more than I wrote (I did not) say more about your inferring much more than was written, than my post.

TTFN
Last edited by sometimewoodworker on October 3, 2020, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 3, 2020, 11:18 am

For What it's Worth.

If Trump dies, "it is what it is."

However, wish he recovers with a few lasting health problems caused by the virus......that way after he loses the election he'll be able to serve out the remainder of his life in prison. Now, that would be justice (what I personally consider justice).

To cover all the bases, if he recovers and wins the election (not likely, but thought the same in 2016) expect within the 1st year he'll be impeached and we're back to him spending time in prison........justice.

I'd just like a little "Justice" in this mad world.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 3, 2020, 11:22 am

Mosquito wrote:
October 3, 2020, 11:18 am
For What it's Worth.

If Trump dies, "it is what it is."

However, wish he recovers with a few lasting health problems caused by the virus......that way after he loses the election he'll be able to serve out the remainder of his life in prison. Now, that would be justice (what I personally consider justice).

To cover all the bases, if he recovers and wins the election (not likely, but thought the same in 2016) expect within the 1st year he'll be impeached and we're back to him spending time in prison........justice.

I'd just like a little "Justice" in this mad world.
IS THAT, FXXKING TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?????
*sorry, sometimes the Sailor in me gets carried away!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 3, 2020, 11:42 am

I never wish anyone ill to die, but in this case I want him better so that WHEN he loses the Election, I shall enjoy him being prosecuted for all the offences he has done KNOWINGLY and watch him as he spends time in incarceration as his business empire is broken up , plus all hso creditors join up together to get their money back. Night of the Long Knives will pale into insignificance compared to this .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 3, 2020, 11:47 am

Pelosi .. sends her prfound besh wishes to Trump ... orrrr thats nice ..then the venom.spitting follow up

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-10-03/ ... t/12728292

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 3, 2020, 12:27 pm

The haters on the forum have managed to discourage any poster with an opinion contrary to theirs. They continue to post childish school yard names for Trump among themselves and now are attempting to change their faces in view of his being infected with the virus. I for one certainly doubt their sincerity. As I have posted my views in the past, it is my opinion that the vast majority of all people will eventually be exposed to this highly infectious rapidly mutating virus before it goes away. If a vaccine was possible, the common cold would have long since been eradicated.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » October 3, 2020, 12:32 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 3, 2020, 11:42 am
I never wish anyone ill to die, but in this case I want him better so that WHEN he loses the Election, I shall enjoy him being prosecuted for all the offences he has done KNOWINGLY and watch him as he spends time in incarceration as his business empire is broken up , plus all hso creditors join up together to get their money back. Night of the Long Knives will pale into insignificance compared to this .
The problem with that thesis is that he will cheat to win.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 3, 2020, 12:43 pm

glalt wrote:
October 3, 2020, 12:27 pm
The haters on the forum have managed to discourage any poster with an opinion contrary to theirs. They continue to post childish school yard names for Trump among themselves and now are attempting to change their faces in view of his being infected with the virus. I for one certainly doubt their sincerity. As I have posted my views in the past, it is my opinion that the vast majority of all people will eventually be exposed to this highly infectious rapidly mutating virus before it goes away. If a vaccine was possible, the common cold would have long since been eradicated.
Why do you have a problem with "childish school yard names"? Does Trump have a monopoly on that? Glalt you live in an alternative reality.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 3, 2020, 12:56 pm

It is starting to look like the White House event, where Trump announce his new Supreme Court pick, could go down in infamy as a "super spreader" meeting.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rden-event

All those brave Republican souls, who showed their allegiance to the cult leader by forsaking basic protection such as social distancing and masks, are at risk.

Still, it is what it is.

There is a delicious 3 word Thai expression for this.

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » October 3, 2020, 12:57 pm

facts.JPG
glalt wrote:
every thread is nearly 100% trump hater even though at least 50 % support trump but have more sense than to blindly follow the herd . Photo is pretty accurate

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 1:45 pm

tamada wrote:
October 3, 2020, 9:49 am
With (so far) 6 Covid +ve's from 150 guests, I guess we will need to wait for the CDC or WHO to determine if the (so far) 4% infection rates as a "superspreader event".
According to ABC, an unnamed press representative who also attended the Corona Ga... sorry, the Rose Garden event has also tested +ve so that's 4.6% now.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 3, 2020, 2:25 pm

Jimmy Kimmel summed it up .

comparing Dems wearing masks v Republians not wearing them is like comparing skydivers who wear parachutes to those that dont

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 3, 2020, 3:13 pm

Shame the WHO has had to cut its budget or they may have already found a cure for him

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 3, 2020, 4:38 pm

glalt wrote:
Awwww... glalt is missing his inner Lone Star.

AFAIK, nobody's called anyone childish names on this thread (yet). You are welcome to stand up and post your own pish and wind, just like everyone else is but maybe these days, y'all sits to pee.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 3, 2020, 5:23 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
October 3, 2020, 11:42 am
I'll be honest, I can think of a sxxt ton of people I'd like to see dead. In fact, if I knew I only had a few weeks to live I'd cut that list down (some are located locally). All in my opinion don't deserve to live, and the world/Thailand would be better without them.
I also accept that there are people who might believe the same about me.

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » October 3, 2020, 6:03 pm

Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » October 3, 2020, 6:24 pm

dragonz wrote:
October 3, 2020, 12:57 pm
facts.JPG
glalt wrote:
every thread is nearly 100% trump hater even though at least 50 % support trump but have more sense than to blindly follow the herd . Photo is pretty accurate
Well, seems to me that the Trump supporters have been following his narrative that COVID-19 is really nothing more than a flu, and, like a miracle, it will simply disappear. If that's the case, why is he wasting his time in the hospital? All he has to do is sit back and wait, right?

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 3, 2020, 6:46 pm

Udon Map wrote:
October 3, 2020, 6:24 pm
dragonz wrote:
October 3, 2020, 12:57 pm
facts.JPG
glalt wrote:
Well, seems to me that the Trump supporters have been following his narrative that COVID-19 is really nothing more than a flu, and, like a miracle, it will simply disappear. If that's the case, why is he wasting his time in the hospital? All he has to do is sit back and wait, right?
The main thing I have learned in the past few years is that nothing in politics is as it appears to be. Nearly everything is a false flag or a smokescreen. If I were a guessing man I would say that Trump's Secret Service uncovered a pending plot to assassinate him, so they are taking him out of the public eye until they get it sorted. The Globalists/Democrats have assassination in their bag of arrows, and they will stop at nothing to keep control of the deep state. Nothing will be off limits to them until Trump is removed from office...one way or the other. Buckle up and get ready for all hell to break loose in the US very soon. Whether Trump wins or loses, the rioting and violence will only escalate. This has gone beyond just a hatred for Donald J. Trump. The Globalists control the terrorist elements in our society, and they are hell bent on destroying America and Western society. I'm finally glad Thailand is my home!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » October 3, 2020, 6:53 pm

LOL.... yes another conspiracy theory coming from the White Supremacists. You must have heard it on Fox or some marginal obscure websites. They are the ones that promoted COVID as a conspiracy to defeat Trump, almost worked, but COVID outsmarted them all.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 3, 2020, 7:16 pm

So according to the conspiracy theorist, Trump doesn't have the coronavirus and is lying to the American people, again. Got it.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”