Will Trump concede?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Whistler » November 28, 2020, 10:03 am

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/20 ... t-560w.png

More than anything else, his legacy of creating massive deficits after years of Obama reversing the trend. He promised to balance the budget, in 2016 he stated he would wipe out the National debt, instead he gave tax cuts to the rich and to companies that fueled a huge increase.

This graph shows it was Trumps policies rather than the economic impact of Covid that created this problem

The truth of the matter, is Trump was woefully incompetant, talking up his credentials while implementing policies that were plain dumb.

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 28, 2020, 7:23 pm

Mosquito wrote:
November 27, 2020, 4:07 pm
semperfiguy, off on a tangent again.

1. Seems all the current and retired military leaders (from what I can see and read) would rather have Biden then Trump in the WH. Would name a few, but as you made the statement I'll let you provide the list (pls no stories or assumptions, and would like to keep it at 07 and above ranks).

2. What fantasy news outlet did you read that Biden plans to disband the Marine Corps??
On military cut, haven't seen any promises to cut the military spending.....though it's highly possible with the
National Debt/Deficit (for which Trump added more than his fare share).
(can't let it pass, you have to be completely brainwashed to believe it (trying to be civil))

3. In 4 years Trump weakened US Security, don't think that's debatable. However, also don't think I can convince you of that..................as it's clear to see..................unless you blindly believe the Pro-Trump propaganda.

4. Lastly, most Marines I've met (both retired and active) would of cut ties with Trump after the "suckers and losers" comment. Nail in the coffin would of been Mattis' clear msg that Trump blows/sucks donkey dicks (figure, I'd use military terminology to help you understand it better).

5. On Vietnam and Chesty Pullers so called quote, "Chesty Puller, once said about the Vietnam war...I could put my Marines on the DMZ and march them south, and we could win this war in 30 days (or something like that).
Couldn't find this quote anywhere, also assume he'd march them North not South......are you sure the quote was from Chesty, not his son Lewis..........or was it the Korean War (still marching them North by the way).
Here's some facts to help you out.
Chesty retired in 1955
Chesty died in 1971 (so, possible he could made that statement while he was still alive..but can't find it)
Vietnam War 1961 - 1975
Nixon (Republican) was President during the troop widthdrawl.
Oh, will also state most senior Marines with their **** together know all of Chesty Pullers quotes by heart.

Still waiting on semperfiguy's reply!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2020, 9:25 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 28, 2020, 7:23 pm
Mosquito wrote:

1. Seems all the current and retired military leaders (from what I can see and read) would rather have Biden then Trump in the WH. Would name a few, but as you made the statement I'll let you provide the list (pls no stories or assumptions, and would like to keep it at 07 and above ranks).

2. What fantasy news outlet did you read that Biden plans to disband the Marine Corps??
On military cut, haven't seen any promises to cut the military spending.....though it's highly possible with the
(can't let it pass, you have to be completely brainwashed to believe it (trying to be civil))

3. In 4 years Trump weakened US Security, don't think that's debatable. However, also don't think I can convince you of that..................as it's clear to see..................unless you blindly believe the Pro-Trump propaganda.

4. Lastly, most Marines I've met (both retired and active) would of cut ties with Trump after the "suckers and losers" comment. Nail in the coffin would of been Mattis' clear msg that Trump blows/sucks donkey dicks (figure, I'd use military terminology to help you understand it better).

5. On Vietnam and Chesty Pullers so called quote, "Chesty Puller, once said about the Vietnam war...I could put my Marines on the DMZ and march them south, and we could win this war in 30 days (or something like that).
Couldn't find this quote anywhere, also assume he'd march them North not South......are you sure the quote was from Chesty, not his son Lewis..........or was it the Korean War (still marching them North by the way).
Chesty retired in 1955
Chesty died in 1971 (so, possible he could made that statement while he was still alive..but can't find it)
Vietnam War 1961 - 1975
Oh, will also state most senior Marines with their **** together know all of Chesty Pullers quotes by heart.

He's busy on the "wheelchair needed" thread crying about people talking about Trump.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2020, 10:06 am

Quote from Trump, "Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous "80,000,000 votes" were not fraudulently or illegally obtained ". LOL

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 29, 2020, 10:18 am

He doesn't have to concede , when you fire someone they don't need a thank you . just leave with his tail between his legs. Guess in 4 more years some of the old fat racists will be gone and the new wave of young voters will keep any trump puppet out the whitehouse
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 29, 2020, 10:22 am

Trump must stay best president for decades

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 29, 2020, 10:23 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:22 am
On which PLANET are you on today ??

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 29, 2020, 10:24 am

This planet or are you truly blinkered

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2020, 10:30 am

minimiglia wrote:
Trump must stay best president for decades? Doesn't even make sense, but that's typical.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 29, 2020, 10:32 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:24 am
This planet or are you truly blinkered
Mini. What do you think about Trump raising donations from his base to fight through the courts, but keeping 60 percent for his personal use and 40 per sent to the GOP, without spending one cent on the court cases?

What do you think that he has my spent a out 8000 dollars of his own money on 2020 while his campaign was out of of funds
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 29, 2020, 10:55 am

papafarang wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:18 am
He doesn't have to concede , when you fire someone they don't need a thank you . just leave with his tail between his legs. Guess in 4 more years some of the old fat racists will be gone and the new wave of young voters will keep any trump puppet out the whitehouse
If the GOP's not careful, Trump's shenanigans could cost them the Senate in January. The mid-terms will be decisive but I doubt they can phase out the old recalcitrants in time to prevent Harris assuming the Presidential mantle in 2024. It will be game over in 2028 when AOC is elected Country Manager. She'll be constitutionally old enough to run for POTUS then.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 29, 2020, 11:36 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:06 am
Quote from Trump, "Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous "80,000,000 votes" were not fraudulently or illegally obtained ". LOL
not all the 80 mil just a small % of them .. were it appears fraudulent in numerous ways
minimiglia wrote:
AGREE
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 29, 2020, 6:31 pm

Whistler wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:32 am
Mini. What do you think about Trump raising donations from his base to fight through the courts, but keeping 60 percent for his personal use and 40 per sent to the GOP, without spending one cent on the court cases?
He can't just keep it for personal use. He may be able to use the money for his legal expenses. https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and ... 20expenses.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » November 29, 2020, 7:23 pm

Udon Map wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:31 pm
Whistler wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:32 am
He can't just keep it for personal use. He may be able to use the money for his legal expenses. https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and ... 20expenses.
If money not raised by official campaign or political party he might get away with stealing the money for personal use.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 29, 2020, 11:18 pm

He can charge fees, appearance money, expenses etc. He did all of these with bodies he has been involved with in the past. Charities, Trump University etc

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 12:05 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2020, 11:36 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
not all the 80 mil just a small % of them .. were it appears fraudulent in numerous ways
minimiglia wrote:
AGREE
DM, pls clarify with proof (under oath, official court ruling) any "fraudulent in numerous ways" votes that would drop Biden's vote count under 80 million. Pls key on under 80 million, counters the few (word play of numerous) voting errors found during hand / machine recounts and the even lesser number of actual fraud cases (arrests/charges filed) none of which effected the final/certified vote count(s).
All we have is stories of massive fraud that would effect states vote count/results with no evidence that has thus far stood up in court.

Though not clearly stated by minimiglia "Trump must stay best president for decades" if I read his drift correctly and you agreeing with it................WTF are you on Drugs??

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 12:34 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 28, 2020, 7:23 pm
Mosquito wrote:

Chesty retired in 1955
Vietnam War 1961 - 1975

Still waiting, but will provide a few senior officer reviews of Trump (see if you recognize them).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UGfoLnpt1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNugOXEfng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV5g4kE6NvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZGevIbThzU (second hand info, but credible)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGcOY5xDJJo

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 12:49 am

2 more (Gen. McChrystal Endorses Joe Biden / Former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden Endorses Joe Biden)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-HYFziXNlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjzYCySyFm4

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 2, 2020, 7:09 am

Mosquito wrote:
December 2, 2020, 12:05 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2020, 11:36 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
minimiglia wrote:
AGREE
DM, pls clarify with proof (under oath, official court ruling) any "fraudulent in numerous ways" votes that would drop Biden's vote count under 80 million. Pls key on under 80 million, counters the few (word play of numerous) voting errors found during hand / machine recounts and the even lesser number of actual fraud cases (arrests/charges filed) none of which effected the final/certified vote count(s).
All we have is stories of massive fraud that would effect states vote count/results with no evidence that has thus far stood up in court.

Proof as been offered but ignored as the fraud has spread not only to the media but the courts..

Dead people voting
Thousands of ballots turning up in the night at just the right numbers so Biden pipped Trump and thi happening only in Demo controlled cities
Software malfunctions.. (who needs the Russians)
Same people voting multiple times
and the list goes on

TRUMP WAS ROBBED and anyone still not seeing it is blind .. Biden even admitted he had the best VOTER FRAUD set up prior to Nov 3rd .

Though not clearly stated by minimiglia "Trump must stay best president for decades" if I read his drift correctly and you agreeing with it................WTF are you on Drugs??
As good as ..Chang n Pickled heggs

Have a great day Mr Mozz

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » December 2, 2020, 7:39 am

DM, did you do any fact checking from multiple sources or just OAN and FOX??

Dead people voting
Thousands of ballots turning up in the night at just the right numbers so Biden pipped Trump and thi happening only in Demo controlled cities
Software malfunctions.. (who needs the Russians)
Same people voting multiple times
and the list goes on

Bold list, how about some proof vice just statement and reposted stories!!!

Dead People Voting. Yes, there were attempts of peopling registering dead voters (failed) and only know of 1 old fashion lady who registered and voted under her husbands name using Mrs vice Mr.

Thousand of ballots turning up in the night. Still in fantasy land I see....oh, don't worry Santa Claus will be delivering you all the evidence you need on this on the 25th.

Software malfunction. Yes, it was noted and reported on. Didn't effect the vote count, and believe they confirmed that via a hand count. Wow, this stuff is easy to fact check.

Same people voted multiple time. Didn't Trump ask people to vote twice. Issue covered via reference material provide below.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/us/p ... twice.html

and the list goes on. Yes, sadly the Trump / Guiliani fantasy / lies continues!!!

The Facts:
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410
https://apnews.com/article/trump-fabric ... cebf937aa6
https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... 98054a3a76

Already posted this, but figure you might need it as a reference. News Outlet Political Bias Chart.
Wow, look at that....one of my reference sources is the top of the non-bias list.

Return to “U.S. Politics”