URGENT Blood Donation Needed

General Udon Thani topics only!
Doodoo
udonmap.com

URGENT Blood Donation Needed

Post by Doodoo » November 9, 2020, 11:14 am

A gentleman Ulrich Nopper is requesting for a freind Blood Donations here in Udon If you help it would be appreciated

"Hello members,
Need help for a friend. He had a heart attack and is now in UD Hospital in Udon Thani awaiting surgery. The Hospital currently has no blood cans 0 negative.
Does anyone have this blood group and could make a blood donation?
Thank you!"

That is all the info I have

Hoping once again we can help a friend in need

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: URGENT Blood Donation Needed

Post by Doodoo » November 10, 2020, 10:17 pm

Follow up Thank you Members
FROM ULRICH NOPPER

Update to my request for blood cans!
Hello members,
the hospital was able to receive 2 additional blood cans tonight, so that 7 out of 6 needed blood cans are now available and the surgery can be performed tomorrow morning!
Thank you all for your support!I will report on the course of the operation!

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 17, 2021, 5:22 pm

Here is another request fellas
There's a foreigner who urgently needs A negative blood in CM at the Maharaja-Nakorn-Chiang-Mai Hospital, locally called Suan Dok.

Should you have this blood group and willing to donate, please get in touch with the hospital. Here's the contact information and the address.

110 Intawaroros Road, Si Phum, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Tel: +66-5393-0300
E-mail: [email protected]
Homepage: https://web.med.cmu.ac.th/index.php/th/med-suandok

Thank you very much for your kindness should you be willing to donate some blood to a fellow foreigner in Chiang Mai.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 17, 2021, 5:24 pm

Apparently Donors have been located
Thanls for any help

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » January 23, 2021, 6:48 pm

All right people another request

Ok Guys we are gettin serious here my Friend Kevin Mott is in Phitsnulok hospital and he needs 6 units of O negative blood for open heart surgery, please share this post to everyone, his life depends on it, please either call myself or contact the hospital to help, all you need to do is rock up give blood and your local hospital will sort out the shipping,call me anytime on 0903610622 Wayne thank you
Wayne Norgan
If you can help give a Pint

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 23, 2021, 7:29 pm

Doodoo wrote:
January 23, 2021, 6:48 pm

Ok Guys we are gettin serious here my Friend Kevin Mott is in Phitsnulok hospital and he needs 6 units of O negative blood for open heart surgery, please share this post to everyone, his life depends on it, please either call myself or contact the hospital to help, all you need to do is rock up give blood and your local hospital will sort out the shipping,call me anytime on 0903610622 Wayne thank you
Wayne Norgan
I Have O Negative But Cannot Donate as I'm Diabetic.....Sorry Doodoo !!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » January 24, 2021, 7:31 am

747man wrote:
January 23, 2021, 7:29 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Wayne Norgan
I too have the right Blood group, but due to age ( Thai rules ) unable to donate.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 14, 2021, 4:59 pm

Another request for an expat in Khon Kean
If you can help

"Good Day 🙏🏻 I have a very close friend who was recently involved in a terrible motorcycle accident. He has been at Srinagarind Hospital in Khon Kaen for the past two weeks and is still in quite a critical condition. Today the nurses informed me that he still needs blood on a daily basis but are running short on his type (O-) as it isn't a common blood group amongst Thai's. I plead, if you are (O-) and are able to go donate at the hospital to please do so. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 — at Srinagarind Hospital. Netasia Bouwer"

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 20, 2021, 2:49 pm

Still another one has asked for help

Andre Longchamps
3h ·
Please HELP / SHARE
BLOOD 🩸 NEEDED O rh-
Shaun Karl Cloete is a teacher.
He had a bad motorbike accident in north East of Thailand .
He is in need of blood.
Blood type O neg really rare in Thailand (mostly westerner)
SRINAGARIND Hospital KHON KAEN
043 363 499 /
043 363 720 /
043 363 717

eagle
udonmap.com

Post by eagle » February 20, 2021, 7:49 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
January 24, 2021, 7:31 am
747man wrote:
January 23, 2021, 7:29 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Wayne Norgan
I too have the right Blood group, but due to age ( Thai rules ) unable to donate.
Noticed just now. Back home I would have been able to donate. Here not. I have asked to get permission, but not possible.

Age, also if not have a good sleep or some other things to put you out from scale. I did see some students with no sleep enough to be excluded. Some because of drinking alcohol in 24 hours scale. I was excluded because of my age. Back home ok. Worst things was to see doctors face. My blood group is A- and that means urgently needed anywhere in Thailand. To have a person willing to give blood, but age just a little bit too much...

I did ask this when they had a need in Phuket. And not yet possible. I hope that one day there will be a change and at least a little bit better change.

I just recommend everyone to check rules here. There are some other reasons also, not only the age, that you can not donate. Like not enough sleep, drinking beer with dinner etc. For URGENT donation many of us would be disqualified.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 21, 2021, 7:21 am

Sadly that has always been the case . Afew years ago I did a TV report for a local company that highlighted not only the archaicrulkesregarding Blood donation , but alos the extremely low percentage of O Neg blood in the population,noted also the horror stories of O neg people going through hell as one mother did while pregnant and needing the bllod, eventually they sent her to Bangkok from down south.
The6y fail to see or if they do will not change the rules regarding blood donation even for those who are Classed as International Blood Donors ( ie those who give blood to anyone BUT can only ever receive that specific blood group ) . The age factor is based on Thai age limitations, even though the COUNTRY has stated Thais are growing older they refuse to acknowledge that in health Insurance or even as in this case Blood donations.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » February 21, 2021, 9:56 am

For what it’s worth you don’t seem able to donate regardless of age if “you’ve ever visited the United Kingdom”
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 24, 2021, 7:07 pm

Another request

"Ask for permission, ask for help. Now my sister is having a very bad condition and need a large number of A-negative blood groups.
Now the kidneys are working at 6% themselves,
Please contact number 0944244684 or facebook name JJ Kritsana, Now she is treated at Phutthasothon Hospital. Chachoengsao Province"

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 23, 2021, 12:06 pm

The Kingdom is requesting again. If you can, tell others and then step up to the table
Thanks to all

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/ge ... d-of-blood

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 24, 2021, 1:50 pm

Once again the Kingdon is asking for donations as only 2,000 donations a day are received while 6000 to 7000 units are needed.
Spread the word

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 24, 2021, 2:32 pm

Sorry, can't. Wuhan Flu protocols.

On second thought, I'll consider donating blood when the Thai Government makes a Wuhan Flu vaccination available to my peoples.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 24, 2021, 9:16 pm

95% of us cannot donate as over 60........

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 24, 2021, 9:23 pm

SO that leaves 5% Pass rhe word on!!!!!
Would you like to be laying on a bed and hear "OH Rick said sorry 95% cant provide"

I will leave it there . Get others to provide

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » April 24, 2021, 9:54 pm

I tried donating once but they declined. In uk used to donate every year until they closed the local donation centre .

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » April 24, 2021, 10:03 pm

Dont need to hear the reasons why we cant

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”