Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

dragonz
udonmap.com
Posts: 467
Joined: October 24, 2017, 8:29 am

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by dragonz » August 21, 2020, 2:07 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
August 21, 2020, 1:05 pm
glalt wrote:
August 21, 2020, 10:39 am
When will people figure out that most politicians, especially career politicians and their families are corrupt? They obviously didn't get that wealthy from their pay. The worst part is that congress decides who is corrupt or not. Congress is not likely to clean itself up. Until they develop a conscience, this is not going to change. What are the chances that they will develop a conscience? Those chances are slim to none.
Always entertaining to read your stuff. We need 4 more years of Trump because he is not corrupt, is a moral person, is a good leader, has a conscience, doesn't whine everyday, isn't a raving lunatic, is focused on uniting the country, etc. etc. LOL
well said could not agree more



Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1064
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by Kenr6583 » August 21, 2020, 7:18 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
August 21, 2020, 1:05 pm
glalt wrote:
August 21, 2020, 10:39 am
When will people figure out that most politicians, especially career politicians and their families are corrupt? They obviously didn't get that wealthy from their pay. The worst part is that congress decides who is corrupt or not. Congress is not likely to clean itself up. Until they develop a conscience, this is not going to change. What are the chances that they will develop a conscience? Those chances are slim to none.
Always entertaining to read your stuff. We need 4 more years of Trump because he is not corrupt, is a moral person, is a good leader, has a conscience, doesn't whine everyday, isn't a raving lunatic, is focused on uniting the country, etc. etc. LOL
Be careful, some on here might think you are serious.....

User avatar
JimboPSM
udonmap.com
Posts: 3513
Joined: July 4, 2005, 3:23 pm
Location: Isle of Man / Bangkok / Udon Thani

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by JimboPSM » August 22, 2020, 4:45 am

Fox hosts praise Biden after convention speech :shock:
.
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism (and economic suicide).

Humiliated to have Johnson (a racist, serial liar and hypocrite) as UK Prime Minister.

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6298
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by GT93 » August 22, 2020, 12:36 pm

Most of the pundits seemed enthused by Biden's speech. Given what happened last time, it's worthwhile keeping an eye on those not so keen:
Those efforts at base mobilization came at a cost. There was virtually no effort to win back the working-class voters who voted twice for Barack Obama but defected to Trump in 2016. The reason Trump is president today is because about one-third of the nearly 700 counties that twice voted for Obama went for Trump in 2016. According to Nate Cohn of the New York Times, Trump won because he “flipped millions of white working-class Obama supporters to his side.” If you were a working-class Obama-Trump voter watching this week’s convention, you heard a lot about gun violence, racial justice and climate change, but not much directed at you. The message you heard was: Democrats are not interested in your support.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... class-gop/

tinpeeba
udonmap.com
Posts: 337
Joined: March 14, 2006, 2:51 am
Location: London or Udon

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by tinpeeba » August 25, 2020, 3:24 pm

Hope he gets it right again


User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 6298
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by GT93 » August 26, 2020, 1:43 am

That's a view understandably from the ivory tower. I don't think it gives enough weight to Trump's inept response to Covid 19 and the pandemic and economic chaos that he's unleashed on the US. Jimbo's video was looking at the contest more from the trenches. If anyone finds some sane Trump will win analysis that would be worth considering.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12159
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by jackspratt » February 23, 2021, 10:45 am

A sobering reminder of the sheer incompetence and bastardy of the just departed, and totally unlamented POTUS.
The United States has passed 500,000 coronavirus-related deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

It comes nearly a year after the COVID-19 pandemic up-ended the country with duelling public health and economic crises.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-23/ ... n/13177686

the-monk
udonmap.com
Posts: 809
Joined: August 20, 2012, 4:56 am

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by the-monk » February 23, 2021, 11:07 am

Few simple, YET EXTRAORDINARY words meaning so much for all affected by this tragedy. Few simple words from a leader to bring peace, inner peace to the millions who have journeyed through this hell. May peace finally descend on them all.

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 2566
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by noosard » February 23, 2021, 11:49 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 23, 2021, 10:45 am
A sobering reminder of the sheer incompetence and bastardy of the just departed, and totally unlamented POTUS.
The United States has passed 500,000 coronavirus-related deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

It comes nearly a year after the COVID-19 pandemic up-ended the country with duelling public health and economic crises.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-23/ ... n/13177686
He is not alone in this stupidity contest
Plenty of others have failed their peoples as well
Death rate to caught numbers or population size
Shows many countries have not done well in protecting their people

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 8304
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by tamada » February 23, 2021, 12:35 pm

^ Although I don't rate Johnson and his cabinet of dead wood too highly, he's streets ahead of Ursula von der Leyen. I reckon she has royally shat in her EU bed with her panic-stricken threats of retribution against the UK for the shortcomings of her own collective's approach to approving and acquiring vaccines. I can almost hear the rumblings of a summer time no confidence motion... or whatever they call it in EUrospeak.

PS: Who's Trump?

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6343
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 23, 2021, 12:45 pm

tamada wrote:
February 23, 2021, 12:35 pm
^ Although I don't rate Johnson and his cabinet of dead wood too highly, he's streets ahead of Ursula von der Leyen. I reckon she has royally shat in her EU bed with her panic-stricken threats of retribution against the UK for the shortcomings of her own collective's approach to approving and acquiring vaccines. I can almost hear the rumblings of a summer time no confidence motion... or whatever they call it in EUrospeak.

PS: Who's Trump?
100% correct Tam.. i would bet my favourite testicle that UVL will be for the chop sooner rather than later after her exposed short comings over the EUs vaccine requirements ... its touch n go who will get the boot first her , Kier Starmer , Jurgen Klopp or Steve Bruce ??

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6343
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 23, 2021, 2:31 pm

Even DTs side walk star it being targeted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4lXzCVdSQ

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12159
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by jackspratt » February 23, 2021, 3:22 pm

tamada wrote:
February 23, 2021, 12:35 pm
^ Although I don't rate Johnson and his cabinet of dead wood too highly, he's streets ahead of Ursula von der Leyen. I reckon she has royally shat in her EU bed with her panic-stricken threats of retribution against the UK for the shortcomings of her own collective's approach to approving and acquiring vaccines. I can almost hear the rumblings of a summer time no confidence motion... or whatever they call it in EUrospeak.

PS: Who's Trump?
Who's Ursula van der Leyen?

User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 2566
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by noosard » February 23, 2021, 4:41 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 23, 2021, 3:22 pm
tamada wrote:
February 23, 2021, 12:35 pm
^ Although I don't rate Johnson and his cabinet of dead wood too highly, he's streets ahead of Ursula von der Leyen. I reckon she has royally shat in her EU bed with her panic-stricken threats of retribution against the UK for the shortcomings of her own collective's approach to approving and acquiring vaccines. I can almost hear the rumblings of a summer time no confidence motion... or whatever they call it in EUrospeak.

PS: Who's Trump?
Who's Ursula van der Leyen?
google is your friend in know

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 12159
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Trump ratings soaring amid crisis

Post by jackspratt » February 23, 2021, 5:04 pm

^ Please take note, tam. 8)

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”