President Biden Wants Answers

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 9795
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by tamada » June 8, 2021, 5:16 pm

^ You posted while I was editing. My post now has the link to the Fox News page that now also has a black hole where Steve Hilton was... which between you and me and 'invisible hands' aside, isn't a bad place for him to be.



User avatar
pipoz4444
udonmap.com
Posts: 1581
Joined: April 8, 2011, 1:33 am
Location: All Over the Place

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by pipoz4444 » June 9, 2021, 11:00 am

It would be nice to get Mr. Peter Daszak in front of a Grand Jury to see exactly how much he really does know

Particularly,
1.The exact nature of the research that they have been conducting on the Coronavirus from the Horseshoe Bats (from....)
2.Whether in fact, he is aware of Virologists undertaking "Gain of Function" in any Laboratory (not just Wuhan) where EcoHealth Alliance was involved, which is very similar to this Coronavirus Mutation Strain.
3. If an Laboratory did manage to develop a Coronavirus Mutation Strain that could transmit from Bat to Animal Host to Human, one which let’s say is a 95% match, with the actual first detected strain of the Covid 19.

Just to know if this process was ever achieved prior to November 2019 and if so where.

I am curious to know, whether a Coronavirus Mutation Strain, one closely matching the first strain of the Covid-19 detected in Wuhan, ever existed in a Test Tube somewhere/anywhere, before November 2019, without pointing any fingers.

Someone of Mr. Peter Daszak's level should know this, given all of these Virologist publish papers of their experimental research results and also presumably closely communicate with each other on their research.

If the answer is No, then fine. But if the answer is Yes, then when and where?

https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/perso ... ter-daszak

pipoz4444

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 288
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 9, 2021, 2:24 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
June 9, 2021, 11:00 am
It would be nice to get Mr. Peter Daszak in front of a Grand Jury to see exactly how much he really does know

Particularly,
1.The exact nature of the research that they have been conducting on the Coronavirus from the Horseshoe Bats (from....)
2.Whether in fact, he is aware of Virologists undertaking "Gain of Function" in any Laboratory (not just Wuhan) where EcoHealth Alliance was involved, which is very similar to this Coronavirus Mutation Strain.
3. If an Laboratory did manage to develop a Coronavirus Mutation Strain that could transmit from Bat to Animal Host to Human, one which let’s say is a 95% match, with the actual first detected strain of the Covid 19.

Just to know if this process was ever achieved prior to November 2019 and if so where.

I am curious to know, whether a Coronavirus Mutation Strain, one closely matching the first strain of the Covid-19 detected in Wuhan, ever existed in a Test Tube somewhere/anywhere, before November 2019, without pointing any fingers.

Someone of Mr. Peter Daszak's level should know this, given all of these Virologist publish papers of their experimental research results and also presumably closely communicate with each other on their research.

If the answer is No, then fine. But if the answer is Yes, then when and where?

https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/perso ... ter-daszak

pipoz4444
videos are slowly showing up every where . peter and dr television need lawyers . collins too .

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... naviruses/
WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing ‘Chinese Colleagues’ Developing ‘Killer’ Coronaviruses.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6099
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 11, 2021, 4:37 am

This is a very important article which argues that there is no evidence to conclude that covid-19 can be linked to bats in a Wuhan wet market. The conclusion by the authors is that covid-19 is a man-made virus produced in the WIV. If true, China is in a bit of trouble. I just listened to Richard Muller discuss this on the radio. The article is from the Wall Street Journal.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/unl ... in-unclear
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 288
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 11, 2021, 7:27 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 11, 2021, 4:37 am
This is a very important article which argues that there is no evidence to conclude that covid-19 can be linked to bats in a Wuhan wet market. The conclusion by the authors is that covid-19 is a man-made virus produced in the WIV. If true, China is in a bit of trouble. I just listened to Richard Muller discuss this on the radio. The article is from the Wall Street Journal.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/unl ... in-unclear
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -says.html
No bats or pangolins were sold at Wuhan wet markets immediately before Covid-19 pandemic started, Oxford study says
No bats or pangolins were sold at Wuhan wet markets immediately before the coronavirus pandemic started, according to an Oxford-led study.

The research documents a menagerie of nearly 50,000 animals from 38 species, including badgers and boars, peacocks and pit vipers, traded at animal markets in the Chinese city from 2017 to November 2019.

But the team found 'no evidence' that a single bat or pangolin was kept at the market, leading them to conclude that these species - frequently blamed for Covid-19 - 'were not the likely spillover host at the source of the coronavirus'.
surprise . another thread unraveling .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3501
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by saint » June 11, 2021, 7:36 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 11, 2021, 4:37 am
This is a very important article which argues that there is no evidence to conclude that covid-19 can be linked to bats in a Wuhan wet market. The conclusion by the authors is that covid-19 is a man-made virus produced in the WIV. If true, China is in a bit of trouble. I just listened to Richard Muller discuss this on the radio. The article is from the Wall Street Journal.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/unl ... in-unclear
China in a bit of trouble ! I doubt they give a rats arse about that .Theyve been marching to the beat of their own drum for decades with the attitude of f ck the rest of the world .
Besides even if its proved as i though 18 months ago , that it came from the lab in november of 2019 , they will somehow weasel their way out of it , and we , the rest of the world will let them go completely unpunished .

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 6099
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 11, 2021, 9:59 pm

Saint, I fear you are correct. But, the citizens might realise their government has lied to them and the world on this issue, and they might begin questioning the legitimacy and authority of the the current regime. Furthermore, if the lab theory is proven to be true, China might find that foreign governments will not be so quick to accept their lies, and begin to ask questions about what China is actually producing in their labs and why. This is not to say this is the conclusion that the Biden investigation will reach, but....
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
saint
udonmap.com
Posts: 3501
Joined: February 28, 2008, 5:31 pm
Location: the truth is out there . but dont dare tell it !!!!

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by saint » June 12, 2021, 8:41 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 11, 2021, 9:59 pm
Saint, I fear you are correct. But, the citizens might realise their government has lied to them and the world on this issue, and they might begin questioning the legitimacy and authority of the the current regime. Furthermore, if the lab theory is proven to be true, China might find that foreign governments will not be so quick to accept their lies, and begin to ask questions about what China is actually producing in their labs and why. This is not to say this is the conclusion that the Biden investigation will reach, but....
I think many Chinese citizens already know theyve been lied to for years , and brow beaten into submission already .
Hence the recent stringent new national security laws handed down by the state .
They , the state get away with murder , literally .

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 9795
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by tamada » June 12, 2021, 12:03 pm

saint wrote:
June 12, 2021, 8:41 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 11, 2021, 9:59 pm
Saint, I fear you are correct. But, the citizens might realise their government has lied to them and the world on this issue, and they might begin questioning the legitimacy and authority of the the current regime. Furthermore, if the lab theory is proven to be true, China might find that foreign governments will not be so quick to accept their lies, and begin to ask questions about what China is actually producing in their labs and why. This is not to say this is the conclusion that the Biden investigation will reach, but....
I think many Chinese citizens already know theyve been lied to for years , and brow beaten into submission already .
Hence the recent stringent new national security laws handed down by the state .
They , the state get away with murder , literally .
Along with their tearing up the Sino-British Joint Declaration and subsequent surge in suppression in Hong Kong, the CCP are girding their loins for a fight. We still need to see which of the free and democratic nations are up for it.

User avatar
pipoz4444
udonmap.com
Posts: 1581
Joined: April 8, 2011, 1:33 am
Location: All Over the Place

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by pipoz4444 » June 12, 2021, 1:57 pm

The only thing that will slow China down, is a dent in their "Cash Flow" or a "Reduced ability to openly Trade". Cant see this happening anytime soon :-k :-k

In 2019 China exported 2.499 Trillion worth of Merchandise around the World and ended up with a Trade Surplus of
around 422 billion U.S. dollars. Yes they still needed to buy some 2.0 Trillion worth of goods from other Countries, but eventually China's Imports needs will reduce, as China find ways to make some of those Imports themselves and also secures ways to source their need for imported Raw Materials from cheaper third world sources. The higher their Trade Balance goes, the more economically powerfully China gets. :-k :-k

Anybody knows, that if get more cash that what you spend, you will find ways to spend it on yourself.

In this case China will most likely, continue to use that surplus of cash (from the trade balance) for their military improvements, technological advancement in some specialist industries and also for solidifying relationships with supporting world leaders/countries where China has a need for those Raw Materials.

Not much you can do about this, until you find a way to "rein in" China's purchasing power, by cutting back their ability to earn income from Trade. Basic mathematics and as the saying goes "Cash is individual". :-$

So I am not sure what Joe Biden of his Party can do about this in the next 3 1/2 years, when they plan to spend more than that will earn?? This being the opposite to what China is geared to do. :confused:

Capture 3 - 2019 Value of Merchandise Exports by Country.PNG

https://www.statista.com/topics/1456/export-in-china/


Capture 1 China Trade.PNG
pipoz4444

User avatar
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com
Posts: 288
Joined: June 2, 2019, 5:59 pm

Re: President Biden Wants Answers

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 16, 2021, 5:48 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/c ... -in-fauci/
WATCH: Former CDC Director Redfield ‘Disappointed’ In Fauci’s Refusal To Investigate Evidence-Backed ‘Lab Leak’ Theory.
Former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield doubled down on his hypothesis that COVID-19 came from a Wuhan lab while expressing “disappointment” in scientists such as Dr. Anthony Fauci for their “lack of openness” to investigating the theory.
* * *

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... d-n1454765
Former CDC Director Robert Redfield: The WHO Is 'Compromised'
“…I said before that I didn’t think it was biologically plausible that COVID-19 went from a bat to some unknown animal into man and now had become one of the most infectious viruses,” Redfield told Fox News contributor Dr. Marc Siegel. “That’s not consistent with how other coronaviruses have come into the human species. And it does suggest that there’s an alternative hypothesis that it went from a bat virus, got into a laboratory, where, in the laboratory, it was taught, educated, it evolved, so that it became a virus that could efficiently transmit human to human.”

Despite being written off as a conspiracy theory for nearly a year, the lab-leak theory, though not definitively proven, has been recognized as a legitimate theory.
* * *

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... d-came-lab
Former CDC director Redfield cites COVID'S rapid spread as one reason he thinks virus started in lab
Redfield argued COVID's transmission between humans isn't "consistent" with natural coronaviruses.
* * *

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2591015
Former CDC Director Notes What Raised His Suspicions about COVID Being a Man-Made Virus

* * *

https://rumble.com/vigos7-many-in-scien ... h-on-.html
Many in Scientific Community Fell Into Communist China's Trap—Laura Harth on Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

video

* * *

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/06 ... ch-n396608
Wuhan's 'Bat Woman' Straight-Up Lied to the New York Times About Her Research

* * *

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/w ... yer-money/
WATCH: Wuhan Lab Partner Daszak Admits He ‘Didn’t Really See Many Bats’ In Wet Market While Describing Studies ‘Using U.S. Taxpayer Money.’

video

* * *
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Post Reply

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”