Pfizer 2nd dose today

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Pfizer 2nd dose today

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 9:16 pm

Yep agree .. from.what i witnessed re the recent double shot Pfizer jabathons at the Uni there were expats of all nationalities , ages 30s to 90s shapes n sizes .. it seems like Udon maybe just got lucky as these Pfizers really came out the blue ..but its a GREAT RESULT however it came about.

Dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 14, 2021, 9:28 pm

OK, the Certificate of Vaccination issued at the final station at the Uni jab center IS NOT the Vaccine Passport. the Mor Prom application DOES NOT have the Vaccine Passport on it. The information on going to the Hospital to get the "official" vaccine passport" is correct. Here's info on the Vaccine Passport. https://twitter.com/prdthailand/status/ ... 90/photo/1
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 9:51 pm

Dave the link in the post is still showing number 3 requirement to show travel documentation ie airline ticket 100% as of today this is NOT needed..

DM

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 14, 2021, 9:54 pm

DM, roger that.. But I wanted to show an actual recent Thai Government Reference to the Vaccine Passport. Note it does say the Provincial Health Office AND Hospitals authorized to issue the Vaccine Passport, so perhaps the Provincial Health Office where we reistered for the jab could also get it..
Dave

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 14, 2021, 10:28 pm

Yes good point ..

It was pretty easy today at the general hospital .. fair walk from.the multi storey carpark n the office isnt easy to find , its actually the main medical records office but due to covid its been restricted to 2 ppl.at one time ...its close to the Emergency department main entrance.

Good luck to all getting second jab and all that follows .

DM

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » September 15, 2021, 1:06 am

BoJo is going to give us over 50s a Pfizer booster jab before Chrimbo.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 15, 2021, 11:21 am

Earnest wrote:
September 15, 2021, 1:06 am
BoJo is going to give us over 50s a Pfizer booster jab before Chrimbo.
So that’s 3 Pfizer’s in the UK or a Pfizer on top of 2 other brands?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » September 15, 2021, 2:55 pm

A Pfizer on top of 2 AZs.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Vaccine passport today

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 15, 2021, 4:56 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 14, 2021, 3:43 pm
Bandung_Dero wrote:
September 14, 2021, 1:53 pm
Thanks Jon, will take heed tomorrow.
Even check the gender section Bruce .. a mate just lined me to say they had him down as a female :shock: :? .. im not sure if its possible or really necessary to have this document amended.

DM
Bloody hell! Read and reread the certificate all appeared to be OK, wasn't till we were heading out of town (just as the big down poor started) I noticed it hadn't been signed as certified. Step daughter was going to turn around but with the heavens opened up I told her not to bother.
Will get Mrs Dero to take it down to the local clinic, someone there will apply their chicken scratchings with a rubber stamp, it'll be good enough for my Aust. Doctor to get me on the AIR (Aust. Immunisation Register).

The place was packed out be it still well organised, about 5% Farang. 45 mins on the 25th Aug then 2hrs + today.

The AIR will be the bases for the Australian Covid passport when and if they get it up and running.

Edit:-
Just to add, don't know what the Thais were getting (AZ I guess as a 2nd shot) but while I was there 2 ladies were hurriedly wheel chaired out of the 30 min observation area, one unconscious and the other looking very pale and obviously had up chucked.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Re: Vaccine passport today

Post by Bandung_Dero » September 16, 2021, 9:29 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 14, 2021, 3:43 pm

Even check the gender section Bruce .. a mate just lined me to say they had him down as a female :shock: :? .. im not sure if its possible or really necessary to have this document amended.

DM
Apparently I'm MALE on the paper certificate but according to Mrs Dero I'm female (Mrs) in the Thai SEX box as well as the app:- Digital Health Pass - 55555
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

runrunshaw
udonmap.com

Post by runrunshaw » September 16, 2021, 9:56 am

I didn't go to the Government Hospital to get my Vaccine Passport, went to the Udon Health Office. Didn't want to go to a place full of sick people, hard to park, etc. It's actually in a building adjacent to the Udon Health Office. Same deal when you get there: your passport, a copy if you have one, 50 baht (pay upstairs), and I showed them my docs showing I got Sinovac and Pfizer. No crowds, very easy, nice service. Told me to come back in seven days.
The best gadget is the human brain.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 16, 2021, 10:38 am

runrunshaw wrote:
September 16, 2021, 9:56 am
I didn't go to the Government Hospital to get my Vaccine Passport, went to the Udon Health Office. Didn't want to go to a place full of sick people, hard to park, etc. It's actually in a building adjacent to the Udon Health Office. Same deal when you get there: your passport, a copy if you have one, 50 baht (pay upstairs), and I showed them my docs showing I got Sinovac and Pfizer. No crowds, very easy, nice service. Told me to come back in seven days.
Good info .. im sure more options to get a vaccine passport will come to light in the coming weeks ..i agree on the parking etc at the general hospital only option to avoid clamping is the multi storey or rear car park near Good Everything restaurant which are both a trek from there to the Medical records office...plus surrounded by sick people ..hospitals do tend to attract them sort.

Im guessing by mid next week most if not all Udon expats that want to get a vax will have been serviced.. great news IMO.

DM

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 16, 2021, 12:14 pm

i also just been to the Udon health office ( building 1 ) in and out in 10 mins No body else applying while i was there , can park straight outside the office , back in 7 days to pickup ...very easy , No walking for us " Fatty's "..

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » September 16, 2021, 3:03 pm

Well I’m feeling as rough as a badgers ar$e 24 hours after. Hardly slept a wink due to intense heartburn. The strip of Omeprazole took a right bashing, going to have to replenish stock
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » September 16, 2021, 3:48 pm

Hearing from a few guys that they have had some side effects following the second Pfizer jab ..as reccoed by the Uni staff i have not had any alcohol (3 days) ... in my case i had a head ache or more of a head buzz followed by a restless nights sleep and today body aches .. dead arm feeling subsided.

I took Tiffy which i used over the years and always does the trick ..feeling better now ..just in time for a day of fun and frolics tomorrow.

Any members experienced other side effects ??

Good news another confirmed success from timmy re getting the vaccine passport via the MOPH.. though im told there is a separate office with tinted windows for expats that admit to drinking Archa. :lol:

DM
Last edited by Drunk Monkey on September 16, 2021, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 16, 2021, 3:51 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 16, 2021, 3:48 pm

Nothing here - even less than the minor 1st dose effects.

As for Leo :drunk:

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 16, 2021, 4:06 pm

arm is still a tad sore since the Monday jab plus extreme fatigue... Nothing I can't work through though..
Dave

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » September 16, 2021, 4:58 pm

NO side effects from the first or second jab , the nurse did say that a combination of drinking " Archa " and coming from Manchester , will make you much tougher than most others ...

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » September 16, 2021, 5:23 pm

First Jab,4 days of fatigue..slept very good..light headache..
Second jab..went to bed after the jab..slept for two solid hours.No headache,less pain/stiffness were i got the jab..And now 3 days after the second jab,feeling good.

//Alfie..:-)

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 16, 2021, 6:04 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 16, 2021, 3:51 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 16, 2021, 3:48 pm

Nothing here - even less than the minor 1st dose effects.

As for Leo :drunk:
Had my second yesterday. Upper arm more painful than first dose, bit of a headache for a couple of hours and restless nights sleep (not sure if that was down to no booze) Today fine, no problems at all.

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”