U.S. Politics

Post Reply
User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 9308
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 29, 2022, 11:16 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 29, 2022, 10:48 pm
Troll spray at the ready.
Kens got the right to choose who he votes for he isnt trolling jack ..

Imo its pretty obvious trump will win the nomination ..and also nailed on that the people who investigated the 2020 rigged election were in on it ..all.the mailing in votes and computer gliches and secret suitcases appearing .. it was as bent as a dogs back leg.

Dm


Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com
Posts: 1861
Joined: July 13, 2019, 2:15 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Kenr6583 » November 29, 2022, 11:22 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2022, 11:16 pm
jackspratt wrote:
November 29, 2022, 10:48 pm
Troll spray at the ready.
Kens got the right to choose who he votes for he isnt trolling jack ..

Imo its pretty obvious trump will win the nomination ..and also nailed on that the people who investigated the 2020 rigged election were in on it ..all.the mailing in votes and computer gliches and secret suitcases appearing .. it was as bent as a dogs back leg.

Dm
I didn’t vote for anyone, neither candidate appealed to me.

So the Republicans were in on making sure Biden got elected? Wow, all I can say is that’s a hard pill to swallow. I think you’re buying into the conspiracy theories a tad too much.

User avatar
jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 14949
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » November 30, 2022, 9:33 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2022, 11:16 pm
jackspratt wrote:
November 29, 2022, 10:48 pm
Troll spray at the ready.
Kens got the right to choose who he votes for he isnt trolling jack ..
Correct - HE isn't .......

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 7223
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » November 30, 2022, 10:06 am

Ah I see the delusionists are already spouting unadulterated rubbish and not even an American , maybe mentally but certainly NOT Literally.
All I can say is the depths of stupidity and insanity a certain orange Blob can lower himself, it is as K Mcarthy said shows up just how America is perceived around the world , but orange Blob, never thinks he does anything wrong and will never apologise . So if he is nominated ( which I doubt ) America will lose internationally. Hello China ....haha at leasat you know what you get there, unlike the Moron with delusions and rants and Anger issues apart from his obvious criminal intents on America and its constitution .

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 9308
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 30, 2022, 6:18 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 30, 2022, 9:33 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2022, 11:16 pm
jackspratt wrote:
November 29, 2022, 10:48 pm
Troll spray at the ready.
Kens got the right to choose who he votes for he isnt trolling jack ..
Correct - HE isn't .......
Oh thats good news Jack ..last thing we need on here are trolls ..
My keen interest in US politics and my fondness for Trump shall not wain .. he and hopefully his 2024 running nste Kari Lake are in my opinion the fastest track to MAGA.and the topic of a faeces i am currently working on my open university course...top skid narks guaranteed

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 1, 2022, 10:00 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 29, 2022, 11:16 pm
jackspratt wrote:
November 29, 2022, 10:48 pm
Troll spray at the ready.
Kens got the right to choose who he votes for he isnt trolling jack ..

Imo its pretty obvious trump will win the nomination ..and also nailed on that the people who investigated the 2020 rigged election were in on it ..all.the mailing in votes and computer gliches and secret suitcases appearing .. it was as bent as a dogs back leg.

Dm
You forgot to mention those dammed lizard headed Illuminati, the corrupt DOJ, Hunter Biden, William Barr, the ghost of Chevaz, the Supreme Pizza gate, necrophilia, paedophilia, Nazi Pelosi, Clinton's hit Squad, the US Postal service and the Pope with his bloody military grade satellites.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 9308
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 1, 2022, 8:16 pm

Indeed whizzy ..thanks for highligting all the above flaws Trump.n Lake will.have to sort out .. i shall.add your commentary to my faeces.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 1, 2022, 8:42 pm

DM, I think Lake is a closet whimp, Marjorie Greene is the real deal and an intellectual too in the Southern tradition, Lake is wasted on the woke Arizona mob.

A Trump/ Greene ticket is a MAGA dream come true. Lake could be Attorney General and tasked with bringing the DOJ into line before being appointed to SCOTUS.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Trump calls for US constitution to be suspended

Post by Whistler » December 4, 2022, 10:58 am

All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 991
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » December 4, 2022, 11:55 am

Whistler wrote:
December 1, 2022, 8:42 pm
DM, I think Lake is a closet whimp, Marjorie Greene is the real deal and an intellectual too in the Southern tradition, Lake is wasted on the woke Arizona mob.

A Trump/ Greene ticket is a MAGA dream come true. Lake could be Attorney General and tasked with bringing the DOJ into line before being appointed to SCOTUS.

Trump and Lake would be MY dream Republican ticket for 2024.

Even Old Man Biden and Lost in the Weeds Harris would crush that Republican Ticket.

Sadly, expect Trump will be in jail....."WHERE HE BELONGS!!!!."

Actually, Trump in jail....trumps him being on the ticket.

Doubt he'd even win the Republican nomination, though there are still 30-40% of Republicans that currently support him and that number continues to drop.....by 2024 they'll be only the neo-nazis, racists, homophobes and conspiracy idiots left.
Oh, ----!!!! That's still 30-40% of the Republican Party.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 4, 2022, 12:24 pm

Trump, White house chances less than 10%
Trump, Big House chances 30% plus
Trump, pardoned by incoming GOP president 60%+
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 991
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » December 4, 2022, 1:23 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 4, 2022, 12:24 pm
Trump, White house chances less than 10%
Trump, Big House chances 30% plus
Trump, pardoned by incoming GOP president 60%+

You left out.

Trump, pardoned by incoming Dem President 25% (my percentage, best guess).

Oh, I'd of put Trump's Big House chances closer to 50%.

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 4, 2022, 1:31 pm

The guy is getting more and more bizarre, mind you the whole GOP has more than a few of these. He is 76 with a poor diet and probably consequential health problems, what percentage a serious health issue like a stroke or mental breakdown?

This latest suspending the constitution is the most irrational of all the irrational things he is spouting, I think a decline in mental health may come into play.
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 7, 2022, 10:51 am

A Ketchup Tsunami is spattering walls at Mar-a-lago.

Warnock wins in Georgia, and another of Trump's candidates bites the dust. Senate more firmly under Democratic control. How long before accusations of stolen elections is back on Truth social?
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 7223
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Khun Paul » December 7, 2022, 11:05 am

I watch American politics just because you could not write the humorous and often bizarre script. The main players are mainly one penny short of a nine bob note and the cast are pure sycopants`with issues . whenever you hear the MAGA Public and more so the so-called elected officals be they Congressmen/women or even heaven help us Aenators, you really wonder at the level of intelligence3 of the American Public .

Good reading and often listening to the pure rubbish emanating from their twisted logic and HATE if it is not kept in check there will be major problems. Their agenda has nothing to do with looking after the people rather looking after themselves and seeking retribution. Over 300 million people subject to their childish and often petty actions... Goid Help America as the Americans seem unable to see the wood from the trees.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 991
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » December 7, 2022, 11:20 am

Whistler wrote:
December 7, 2022, 10:51 am
A Ketchup Tsunami is spattering walls at Mar-a-lago.

Warnock wins in Georgia, and another of Trump's candidates bites the dust. Senate more firmly under Democratic control. How long before accusations of stolen elections is back on Truth social?

Happy that Warnock won, but (always a but)......

Walker still got 49% of the vote. WTF, is Georgia that ****** up that 49% voted for a stupid pathological liar??

Whistler
udonmap.com
Posts: 3811
Joined: June 15, 2019, 8:24 pm

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Whistler » December 7, 2022, 11:34 am

Mosquito wrote:
December 7, 2022, 11:20 am
Whistler wrote:
December 7, 2022, 10:51 am
A Ketchup Tsunami is spattering walls at Mar-a-lago.

Warnock wins in Georgia, and another of Trump's candidates bites the dust. Senate more firmly under Democratic control. How long before accusations of stolen elections is back on Truth social?

Happy that Warnock won, but (always a but)......

Walker still got 49% of the vote. WTF, is Georgia that ****** up that 49% voted for a stupid pathological liar??
If you look at the demographics of Georgia you will see plenty of rural workers, factory workers, racists etc, all classic MAGA followers. Atlanta is changing with a growing college-educated middle class, other cities like Savannah have become more liberal. This was traditional GOP territory that is slowing turning purple and red, the process ain't over yet
All wagers will be settled 80 days after the race is over

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 15042
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: Down two...then left

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by tamada » December 7, 2022, 12:18 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 7, 2022, 11:05 am
I watch American politics just because you could not write the humorous and often bizarre script. The main players are mainly one penny short of a nine bob note and the cast are pure sycopants`with issues . whenever you hear the MAGA Public and more so the so-called elected officals be they Congressmen/women or even heaven help us Aenators, you really wonder at the level of intelligence3 of the American Public .

Good reading and often listening to the pure rubbish emanating from their twisted logic and HATE if it is not kept in check there will be major problems. Their agenda has nothing to do with looking after the people rather looking after themselves and seeking retribution. Over 300 million people subject to their childish and often petty actions... Goid Help America as the Americans seem unable to see the wood from the trees.
Do you actually know any Americans personally?
You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand.

Mosquito
udonmap.com
Posts: 991
Joined: November 23, 2009, 4:19 am

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by Mosquito » December 7, 2022, 12:57 pm

Whistler wrote:
December 7, 2022, 11:34 am
Mosquito wrote:
December 7, 2022, 11:20 am
Whistler wrote:
December 7, 2022, 10:51 am
A Ketchup Tsunami is spattering walls at Mar-a-lago.

Warnock wins in Georgia, and another of Trump's candidates bites the dust. Senate more firmly under Democratic control. How long before accusations of stolen elections is back on Truth social?

Happy that Warnock won, but (always a but)......

Walker still got 49% of the vote. WTF, is Georgia that ****** up that 49% voted for a stupid pathological liar??
If you look at the demographics of Georgia you will see plenty of rural workers, factory workers, racists etc, all classic MAGA followers. Atlanta is changing with a growing college-educated middle class, other cities like Savannah have become more liberal. This was traditional GOP territory that is slowing turning purple and red, the process ain't over yet

Think you ment, "turning purple and blue."

On rural and factory workers, majority of them are uneducated and aren't able to see how the Republican Party has changed and how they plans to screw over the average working class American (along with migrants just looking for a better life, women and minorities) for their wealthy donors/supporters.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with my tax dollars going to support legal and illegal migrants. I'd just rather see my tax dollars going to help them vice lining the pockets of million / billionaires and crooked politicians.

Just the common sense issue of Social Security and Medical Care should of been enough for diehard working class Republicans to vote Democrat.

glalt
udonmap.com
Posts: 2747
Joined: January 14, 2007, 10:35 am
Location: Nong Hin, Loei

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by glalt » December 7, 2022, 1:00 pm

I would hope that one or both parties will come up with decent candidates who will be smart enough to straighten up the mess the country has become. Those candidates will NOT include Trump or Biden.

Post Reply

Return to “U.S. Politics”